We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi! Newly engaged here! I am so happy to find a Cebu Brides thread.Cebu is my dream destination wedding (Shangri-La Mactan specifically). I am from Manila therefore, I do not know any suppliers from Cebu. Pls help me -We plan to get married by June 2018. -Catholic and civil wedding in Manila so parang renewal of vows na lang in Cebu. We will still have the entire mass ceremony in the resort.-No. of guests max 80. Ideal is 60. All our guests are based in Manila and abroad. -It would have been a loooot easier if our wedding is in Manila because I work in events so I could get super friendly rates here in Manila but I do not want to give up my dream wedding. I hope you can recommend me the ff:-videographer-photographer-coordinator -hair and make up artistAre there any upcoming Cebu bridal fairs? I tried searching online but could not find any. Looking forward to your responses sisses! Confused bride to be here!
hi sisters, I am a newbie and so glad to find this community. I live overseas and am planning my wedding in November 2018 in Cebu. I would love the idea of having a professional wedding planner but i don't have much luck finding one. they either don't reply my message or unhelpful I really want to find someone who i can trust, especially i am all the way across the world. Anyone has good personal experience and can recommend? Because the bad experience, i have been also thinking about coordinate myself (the thought scares a crxp out of me)... anyone did it and recommendations for suppliers? - Photographer- Videographer- Floral arrangement- Venue decoration- DJ & Live band- Make upthank you so much sisters. SummerDH