We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Thank you sa info! So far I already booked Chateau De Busay, Cathedral and Carlo Abaquita for my coordinator. And my wedding dress, I think I like Barbie Alvez. She is so nice and very approachable, even we only chat through facebook it feels like we've been friends for a long time na! What do you think sis? hehe Post modified. Please refrain from quoting long posts.
@insanelypurpleprincess time is super fast; fiance and i just looked at each other and say "i think we should panic na" hahaha but super cute he and his younger bro are making our invites (thanks to techie generation) its so cutie. Still a lot of things to do though. But we take one step at a time, thank God everyone around us are super supportive. and thanks you girltalk.