Author Topic: Cebu Brides  (Read 52597 times)

112214bride

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2014, 10:51:53 am »
congratulations sis nimnim :)
wow 1 year pa yung wedding mo pero dami mo nang nabook!
are you from manila? or cebu?

nimnim

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2014, 11:14:56 am »
congratulations sis nimnim :)
wow 1 year pa yung wedding mo pero dami mo nang nabook!
are you from manila? or cebu?

^^112214bride Thank you :) From Cebu

I already pencil booked most, but these are the suppliers that needed the down payment already hehe
« Last Edit: June 11, 2014, 11:48:10 am by nimnim »

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2014, 12:48:22 pm »
Hello I'm a Cebu bride too. Wedding is June 2015.

Booked

Church- Archbishop Palace
Venue- Radisson
Video- Ian Cruz Films (MNL)
Make Up- Wenwen Zaspa Team

 :)

Such awesome and competent choices. Enjoy the journey sis!!!

112214bride

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2014, 04:40:48 pm »
I was looking for Cebu suppliers review online and finally found one!
Unfortunately hindi ko naiintindihan yung salita nila..
puro cebuano. Nosebleed ako huhuhu  :'(

anyways, any good emcee/host suggestions?
any feedback from:
Ryan Uybengkee / James Aliazon / Billy Sienes / June Rabin / Lore Santillan ?

TIA sis!

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2014, 05:12:59 pm »
^ For the hosting of your wedding, it will really depend on what the feel and atmosphere is... kahit naman sino sa mga listed options mo makuha mo, totally magagaling sila lahat. They have different styles nga lang. Also, in case lang, in case you're Chinese, you may want to bring Dr. Jerome Go from Manila... I just love that guy!!!

nimnim

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2014, 06:29:35 pm »
Our host is Ryan Uybengkee since we are also getting him as a DJ. He is highly recommended.

I was looking for Cebu suppliers review online and finally found one!
Unfortunately hindi ko naiintindihan yung salita nila..
puro cebuano. Nosebleed ako huhuhu  :'(

anyways, any good emcee/host suggestions?
any feedback from:
Ryan Uybengkee / James Aliazon / Billy Sienes / June Rabin / Lore Santillan ?

TIA sis!

Mizz.Cee

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2014, 07:17:55 pm »
Hi ladies! I'm a Cebu bride as well. Our wedding will be in July 2016 pa.

Any other wedding coordinators you can recommend? I messaged Tisha Cue and Snoogie Reynes-Mata 2 months ago pero until now I have not heard back from them. Anyone familiar with Yvette Silvestre from Your Wedding Yvent?

@112214bride: Hi sis! Joan Lapus of Belle Mariee was my cousin's wedding coordinator. Mactan Shang din reception nila and Ryan Uybengkee was their emcee and he was really good and entertaining.

112214bride

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #67 on: June 13, 2014, 09:13:08 am »
thanks sis insanelypurpleprincess!
pano kaya malalaman kung anong styles nila?
I tried searching their fb page and youtube videos kaso wala masyado eh.. :(
anyways, yes filipino-chinese si h2b. mukhang maraming ok na supplier din sa manila kaya lang ang gastos kasi eh.. hehe

sis nimnim
ang galing mo! may host ka na agad! hehe. try ko mag inquire sa kanya. thanks! :)

Hi sis Mizz.Cee
How was Joan lapus as a WC?? Any feedback?
I met Yvette when I was in search for WC, she was nice and madaldal. (in a good way) :)
Are you looking for OTD or full planning?
I heard a lot of nice things about Tisha Cue, but I think she only offers full planning. :)

nimnim

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #68 on: June 13, 2014, 01:09:14 pm »
112214bride

We contacted Romel Pareja first but his fee was too expensive for us then he required a down payment na agad. I told him we are following a timeline for payments (We were still about to pay for the venue at that time) but he didn't accept pencil bookings at all.

Ryan is very nice and accommodating. It's a miracle that he wasn't booked on our date so we immediately agreed to hire him na. Since our wedding is malayo pa, he didn't even ask for any down payment yet.

Mizz.Cee

Try messaging them again. My coordinator is Snoogie (OTD), she's really nice! You can also try to contact Shai Ong or Iris Castillo.
Are you from Cebu also? Where is your wedding? You have more than a year to plan. Good Luck! :)

Mizz.Cee

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #69 on: June 13, 2014, 02:53:02 pm »
^ Joan is really good sis. From the preparation till matapos ang reception nandun sya. My cousin's wife said na at first daw d sya agad nagrereply pag maaga pa but pag a year before the wedding daw dun na sya nagrereply. I just don't like one of the members of her team coz not so friendly na pag naiistress. I was one of the BMs kasi. Madami syang clients, on the week of my cousin's wedding she had I think 4 weddings.

I met her din after the wedding. She's really good but she's very serious, which is good, but gusto ko kasi mag enjoy while doing the preparation. I'm kinda afraid din to tell her what i want kasi I told her once what I wanted as a theme and she had this side remarks that I really didn't like. She doesn't seem approachable to me. But she is really good at what she's doing and matagal na sya sa business.

I'm looking for a WC for full planning sis kasi wala kami sa pinas. I sent Tisha Cue an email and pm'ed her sa FB but until now hindi pa nagreply same with Snoogie Reynes-Mata. I think we're gonna go with Yvette kasi I really like her. I feel at ease with her. She's like an ate to me. I met her last month and super gaan ng loob ko sa kanya. She's very positive and pag nagsesend ako ng message super bilis magreply. Yun nga lang she's not as experienced as Joan and mas expensive sya. Pero what I like din kasi is she only accepts 2 weddings per month, so she really has a lot of time and can concentrate on planning our wedding.

112214bride

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #70 on: June 13, 2014, 04:20:09 pm »
Hi sis Mizz.Cee
Pareho pala tayong wala sa Pinas. Plus, I'm not from and don't know anyone from Cebu. Kaya mejo mahirap and dito lang ako umaasa sa forum na to. hehe. Kaya salamat sa mga infos and feedbacks nyo. :)

Mejo matagal din ang reply ni Tisha Cue sa akin before.. it took 2 days or more I think. And si Snoogie naman no reply at all. While si Yvette few hours lang reply agad! That was one of the qualifications I was looking for as an overseas bride. I had this "I like her! I want her!" feeling but after speakig to someone and lot of considerations, changed my mind and opt for Joan instead. So far, she's doing a good job. Kahit na OTD (or what she calls turn-over) lang ang hiningi ko, parang full planning ang binibigay nya. :) Anyways, keep us updated sis and hope you'll find the perfect WC for you. :)

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #71 on: June 14, 2014, 02:38:36 pm »
thanks sis insanelypurpleprincess!
pano kaya malalaman kung anong styles nila?
I tried searching their fb page and youtube videos kaso wala masyado eh.. :(
anyways, yes filipino-chinese si h2b. mukhang maraming ok na supplier din sa manila kaya lang ang gastos kasi eh.. hehe


^ I also don't seriously take notes whenever I attend weddings. I just know it's that host doing the job and just making a side note in my head that I like what that host is doing. May I suggest that you contact each one of the names on the list and ask them for a portfolio list of sorts. For sure they compile files of their work. Aside from that, get a feel of who you feel at ease to when you contact them. Kasi minsan, kahit pa pinaka magaling ang isang person pero hindi kayo match, puede rin na di mag turn out as a dream wedding. I really believe in dynamics and compatibility kasi. Happy Hunting!!!

112214bride

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #72 on: June 16, 2014, 08:36:15 am »
will message them tonight. thanks for your advice sis insanelypurpleprincess! :)

joanlim

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2014, 10:12:11 am »
@112214bride i am seriously considering Jessie Glova, despite him being pricey and somewhat hated by some. i see his work as the best. not able to contact him yet. i hope his still free on my wedding date. write a review about him sis ah.. excited for you.. im still 8 months to go.. but we'll never know, time flies fast

nimnim

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #74 on: June 17, 2014, 02:11:40 pm »
Girls, who are your florists?

joanlim

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #75 on: June 18, 2014, 09:49:17 am »
i've talked to Pink Flora @nimnim

112214bride

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #76 on: June 19, 2014, 09:20:58 am »
im down to two. Billy sienes and Ryan Uybengkee. :)

sis joanlim
Good choice. :) Kung sure ka na sa kanya, ibook mo na sya sis. It's never too early, kesa naman ma heart-broken ka sa huli. 8 months - malapit na yun! :)

sis nimnim
Still undecided but most probably Pink Flora kasi yun yung recommend ng WC ko. (or Cuckoo Clouds - they do flowers too!)
anyway, can you share (or pm) yung rate ni Ryan Uybengkee? thanks! :)

Mizz.Cee

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #77 on: June 20, 2014, 05:44:43 pm »
Ladies, do we have to shoulder the transportation of our WC team and suppliers, if let's say the wedding is going to be 45-60 minutes away from the usual wedding venues/city?

112214bride

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #78 on: June 23, 2014, 08:42:40 am »
^ hi sis Mizz.Cee
i think it depends on the supplier. Yung iba nagpapa dagdag, while yung iba naman hindi na kaya it's better to ask them na lang para sure.

nimnim

  • Guest
Re: Cebu Brides
« Reply #79 on: June 23, 2014, 06:56:36 pm »
I can't PM on my (probationary) status yet. It's better if you book Ryan through your coordinator na so she can give you his rate. I booked through my WC - so it will probably vary :-) But his rates are really affordable.

im down to two. Billy sienes and Ryan Uybengkee. :)

sis joanlim
Good choice. :) Kung sure ka na sa kanya, ibook mo na sya sis. It's never too early, kesa naman ma heart-broken ka sa huli. 8 months - malapit na yun! :)

sis nimnim
Still undecided but most probably Pink Flora kasi yun yung recommend ng WC ko. (or Cuckoo Clouds - they do flowers too!)
anyway, can you share (or pm) yung rate ni Ryan Uybengkee? thanks! :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close