We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Sis go for hip events medyo mas mahal kesa sa VLE pero kung afford mo naman why not. Siya nagcoordinate ng wedding ng friend ko at ang ganda. Pero hindi ko siya keri, baka VLE na lang ako. Pano mo pala nacontact si Gary Dacanay sis?
^hi sis. Hindi yata sila kakasiya kasi 15-20 pax daw. I tried na rin kasi na i-book sana lahat ng rooms for my relatives pero total max occupants for the 5 rooms is 13 lang. I just dont know if they allow extra persons.
Hi sissies!I'm having my wedding in baguio also next year but right now I'm gathering all the suppliers I can get ayoko ma stress in the latter months. Anyway I'm planning to get all the suppliers from baguio except for the Gowns and Suit cos I really like Haydee Garcia's work lalo na i found out na she had 2 weddings last year in baguio and 4 this year so kapang kapa na nya tayong mga baguio bride to be's and she has no bridal service fee just as long you compensate her accomodation and transpo. Anyhoo, I'm eye-ing Ron Garcia to do the Photo and Video, Loreto Dacoroon.. As for the venue I'm still torn between Baguio Country Club or Manor cos I really wanted Manor's garden since garden wedding kami. Do you have any suggestions with regards to Florists, Event Stylist, Mobile Bar, Lights and Sound, DJ and coordinator? Help! TIA!