Author Topic: Baguio Wedding  (Read 68688 times)

mikky21

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #160 on: January 27, 2016, 01:41:36 pm »
^ le monet is sa CJH sis. Parang wala naman area for a garden wedding dun sis. Nung nag-ocular ako 3 venues pinakita. If im not mistaken. [textspeak!] 2, hall naman siya 3rd one sa medyo bandang taas nung building at tent-type siya. I agree with sis ems thorne try checking out bell amphitheater, i have their rates. :)

grrrlscout

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #161 on: January 27, 2016, 04:34:49 pm »
Ay pwede pa-send ng rates nila, @mikky21? Nakita namin yung bell theater, malaki nga siya pero parang super open naman. Pero we're keeping our options open. Baka hindi na din kami mag Baguio, depends on anong mga locations pa ang makikita namin.

yannuh

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #162 on: January 27, 2016, 04:41:23 pm »

mikky21

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #163 on: January 28, 2016, 03:18:24 pm »
24k sis for the amphi, 20250 for the veranda. Nov-april events. 6 hours + 1 hour free of charge

strawhatbride

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #164 on: February 03, 2016, 09:29:42 pm »
Hi  sis!mayroon bang mindworks bride dito?stylist nila si gary dacanay. Can i have a feedback please!thanks!

Hevn

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #165 on: February 04, 2016, 03:14:15 am »
Hi girls,

I haven't been online this January kaya I forgot to give a heads up na hindi na nga pwede mag book sa Frangeli. I knew this last December pa when I met Owen and Nikka.

For Le Monet, I heard reviews na di ganun ka sarap ang food but I guess to each his own.

Again, hindi pwedeng hindi Le Chef ang caterer sa CJH. Pag sa Ampitheater pwede ang outside caterer.
 
Mga sis, gusto nyo maiba ng venue? Gayahin nyo si Sitti na sa bungad ng forest ang venue hehe.

Try Mama's Table as well owned by Chef Vicky Tinio. As far as I know she accepts catering and wedding sa house nya. It's a great place.

Forest House also has a small garden sa likod. I think what's great about this place is may hotel rooms na sila then may restaurant which is great for the reception rin.

Infinity Park/Garden at Baguio Country Club is great for reception.

For prenup, yung radar is near La Presa na. Great view and awesome spot for prenup. Most areas sa Camp John Hay is free for pictorial. Best if matiyempuhan ang fog during the mornings :)

strawhatbride

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #166 on: February 05, 2016, 08:06:33 am »
Sis my alam ba kayo na garden na pwede for ceremony?

bavariane

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #167 on: February 14, 2016, 09:44:33 am »
Hello Girls! :)

I'm a November Baguio Bride also!  ;D

Just came from Baguio last weekend to meet with some suppliers that we haven't booked. Since last year, we've signed off with our video, Gary Dacanay of Mindworks (he is the best for me if you want an all out flowers and design na hindi tipid), BCC and their catering.

We're having a Christian wedding. Pencil booked for Infinity Garden but its still for renovation that will end by July this year. We just want to make sure so we're looking for plan B. So far, we've checked Frangelli(not open to public anymore), Manor Garden(too small for our guests), APTS Prayer Mountain (you guys might want to check this, just google or I can send pics), other function areas in BCC.

Others:
Glyco's - Cake
Ron Garcia - Photography (He's young, very eager and he has great photos)
Shannesse Avery - HMUA (she's new and sister of Ron Garcia but I like how simple and classy she does MU)
Reinforcement - Lights and Sound (All of them says this is the best even locals)
Klatsch Brewery - Band (you have any other suggestions?

We talked to the ff:
Hip Events - coordinator
Constatine Visperas - coordinator
Viva La events - coordinator

Girls, help me decide.  :-\

mikky21

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #168 on: February 15, 2016, 08:58:46 am »
Sis go for hip events medyo mas mahal kesa sa VLE pero kung afford mo naman why not. Siya nagcoordinate ng wedding ng friend ko at ang ganda. Pero hindi ko siya keri, baka VLE na lang ako. Pano mo pala nacontact si Gary Dacanay sis?

itsmediane

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #169 on: February 22, 2016, 12:09:36 am »
Hi! I'm new here.. Actually, we haven't booked anything yet. Even the church. But we are planning to get married this December if the budget permits. I have already listed some of your recommendations. Nasa budgeting stage pa kasi kami. Gusto kasi ni h2b mag pa quote muna ko then check if kaya ng budget. Medyo nagtatalo nga kami dun kasi ako gusto ko budget muna then I'll check kung ano pasok dun..

I am from Manila and my boyfriend is based in SG. Initially dapat sana Batanes wedding kaso I convinced him na Tagaytay or Baguio na lang if he really wants a destination wedding. Magastos kasi if Batanes eh hindi naman kami mayaman. He agreed naman to have it on Baguio because Tagaytay is common na daw. Gusto ko sana sa St. Ignatius Chapel sa PMA but I'm not sure if outsiders are allowed to have their wedding dun.

mikky21

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #170 on: February 22, 2016, 01:28:05 pm »
Sis, as per one of our sissies here pwede daw outsiders sa PMA.

Jemifloo

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #171 on: February 24, 2016, 06:22:06 pm »
Hello!!

I'm new here! I'm getting married December this year and sa Baguio din. I am from pangasinan but currently based overseas. Ang original plan is sa Pangasinan lang, we've even booked our reception venue already and then decided to move the wedding to Baguio. Pencil Booked with forest lodge @ camp johnnhay without me doing the actual ocular, (I just asked my mum to do the ocular and bookings since sya naman mapilit mag-Baguio hehe) Pero nagcocontemplate to move the reception  sa cjh clubhouse if available ang dates. kakaconfirm ko lang sa Thirty one events (Baguio based) for coordination. Still looking for florists and other suppliers .. Hoping to get an idea from everyone here.  :)

Happy planning to everyone! :)


mikky21

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #172 on: February 28, 2016, 11:40:11 pm »
Sis may package at rates ka ng CJH golfhouse? Thank you

Jemifloo

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #173 on: February 29, 2016, 03:24:18 pm »
Hello! Ito reply nun banquets sales manager ng Le chef about sa  use Ng clubhouse:

"To used the Clubhouse they charged Php 50,000.00 venue rental for 5 hours  and they require a letter from a Member. Same Wedding packages to offer as we are the one handle the Food & Beverage outlet."

I think We might just stick to forest lodge. hehe 

I have their complete wedding package (Le chef)  for 100-110guests but  we opted to just get them for venue/food & drinks and then outside suppliers na Yun iba.


Havatshalet

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #174 on: March 03, 2016, 07:36:25 pm »
Hello mga fellow bride to-be! I am getting married this summer pero tapos na yung prenup shoot namin. Sa mga nagga-gather pa ng ideas, let me share my experience.

For HMU I booked Loreto Dacoroon (he brought Diane Alcantara to do my hair). What I liked most about Loreto was he was very well-mannered and yung peg na gusto ko sa make-up na-nail talaga niya. Later I discovered na the day he did my make-up may high fever pala siya. Pero he really kept it professional. Di naman ako maarteng babae pero sensitive ang skin ko. Si Lor panay siya sanitize saka wash ng hands niya in between applications ng kung anek-anek sa face ko. Ilang beses na kasi akong naging part ng bridal entourage and no other MUA respected my skin the way he did.

Si Diane naman was just as nice. Actually model din siya, so talagang may maicocontribute siya sa styling kapag wala kang peg or clueless like me. During the prenup shoot, tumulong pa siya sa prenup stylist ko na ayusin yung gamit ko at magkabit nung kung [textspeak!]-anong props na kelangan sa damit ko kahit na hindi naman na niya trabaho yun :-)

I booked El Garahe both for photo and video. This group of guys are super duper mega passionate sa craft nila. Parang mas excited pa sila na i-execute yung plan kaysa sa amin. Sobrang nakakahawa saka parang di sila napapagod kahit na we had to hike up a mountain for the shoot. Kapag kausap mo sila behind the scenes parang barkada lang pero nung during the shoot na biglang nagtransform, although friendly padin yung atmosphere, bigla kaming naging Ma'am at Sir and sobrang patient nila throughout the process. Sobrang awkward kasi para sa akin ang pictorials dahil very private akong tao pero they really made us feel at ease. Napaka-calm and reassuring ng tone of voice nila during the whole process. Excited na akong makita yung photos! I checked their albums, magaganda naman yung previous weddings saka prenup shoots na gawa nila :)
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 07:39:59 pm by Havatshalet »

bbthesaurus

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #175 on: April 29, 2016, 10:43:46 am »
Hi mga sis, planning a very intimate wedding, about 30 persons maximum. Simple church ceremony tapos thanksgiving dinner lang sa resto.may marerecommend ba kayo na resto in baguio na may rustic charm, maganda sa photos and masarap ang food? We want a sit down dinner lang, no program na. We're civilly married for almost 7yrs na.

Also, may marerecommend ba kayo na mura but ok a p/v? And affordable na villa that can accommodate around 15-20persons. Plan kasi namin is parang vacation na rin to for our families. Isisingit lang namin yung church wedding :)

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #176 on: April 29, 2016, 08:05:31 pm »
^hi sis. You may want to try Forest House. May pagka rustic feel diyan kami kinasal last year. Very nice ang ambiance and super sarap ng food. Lahat ng guest nami  nasarapan sa food. For villa naman meron ako nakita dati sa airbnb ang ganda ng bahay parang hotel. It can accommodate 20 pax. I can send you the link.

bbthesaurus

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #177 on: May 01, 2016, 01:53:43 pm »
^Hi sis blackgreen. Thank you for your response. Do you have their package rates? I'll message you my email ad. Thank you! :)

Hevn

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #178 on: May 02, 2016, 05:39:03 pm »
Forest House is bed and breakfast na rin. You might want to try their rooms rin para isang location lang kayo :)

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #179 on: May 02, 2016, 09:53:51 pm »
^hi sis. Hindi yata sila kakasiya kasi 15-20 pax daw. I tried na rin kasi na i-book sana lahat ng rooms for my relatives pero total max occupants for the 5 rooms is 13 lang. I just dont know if they allow extra persons.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close