Author Topic: Baguio Wedding  (Read 68694 times)

DDistor

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #80 on: August 26, 2015, 05:38:13 pm »
Hi mga sis! me and hubbie plans to have our wedding on Jan 2017, both of us are based in Australia, kaya we are scouting for suppliers kahit malayo pa. We are planning to book CJH Golf CLubhouse for the reception, what I do know is 30k ang rent ng venue. Does anyone know kung pwede ang outside caterer?I mean hind Le Chef?TIA mga sis!

Hevn

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #81 on: August 29, 2015, 04:05:37 pm »
Hi sis, I had to ask a friend na wedding stylist here sa Baguio and she said na if sa Clubhouse kailangan talaga Le Chef. Pero if dun sa ampitheater pwede outside caterer. Hope this helps!

ems_thorne

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #82 on: September 07, 2015, 01:14:10 am »
Hello fellow Baguio brides, anyone planning to have their prenup in Baguio also? Sa Dec na wedding namin pero wala pa rin kaming venue for prenup. Hope you could give suggestions. Thanks  :)

Hevn

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #83 on: September 07, 2015, 02:49:00 am »
^ Hi, since I currently reside in Baguio, I will be having my prenup here. I am probably going to get Owen and Nikka. Still looking for places ng prenup kasi medyo common na rin sakin yung mga places dito. Let me know if you need any help. Owen and Nikka also referred HMUA and prenup stylist sa akin.

sparklingjewel

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #84 on: September 07, 2015, 07:31:25 pm »
^I was considering Baguio also for prenup but couldn't find a list of places to shoot at.. and where is it legal to shoot anyway? Does anyone have a list in mind?

ems_thorne

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #85 on: September 07, 2015, 10:31:14 pm »
^ Hi, since I currently reside in Baguio, I will be having my prenup here. I am probably going to get Owen and Nikka. Still looking for places ng prenup kasi medyo common na rin sakin yung mga places dito. Let me know if you need any help. Owen and Nikka also referred HMUA and prenup stylist sa akin.

I also booked Owen & Nikka. When's your prenup? Any suggestions on venues? Thinking of Frangeli House (pero too common na to ata for a Baguio prenup) and CJH area. I saw that Tam-awan was also suggested but I still haven't researched on how to go about it.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2015, 10:35:06 pm by ems_thorne »

Hevn

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #86 on: September 08, 2015, 12:56:22 am »
^ I haven't officially booked Owen and Nikka pero I have been exchanging emails with them already. I was also thinking of Frangeli House but I want to make it unique for my prenup. I was also thinking of Forest House and maybe a few shots sa Casa Bianca (previously PNKY) and Tuba, around La Presa area.

Iniisip ko rin ang Bencab, yung garden area nila, although I'm not sure if they accept photoshoots doon.

Pero wala pa talagang final heheh.
« Last Edit: September 08, 2015, 01:00:59 am by Hevn »

ems_thorne

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #87 on: September 08, 2015, 02:28:04 pm »
^ I haven't officially booked Owen and Nikka pero I have been exchanging emails with them already. I was also thinking of Frangeli House but I want to make it unique for my prenup. I was also thinking of Forest House and maybe a few shots sa Casa Bianca (previously PNKY) and Tuba, around La Presa area.

Iniisip ko rin ang Bencab, yung garden area nila, although I'm not sure if they accept photoshoots doon.

Pero wala pa talagang final heheh.

Yes, I also thought of Ben Cab. Maganda yung garden area. Pero I'm not sure if they allow it eh. Same with Tam-awan. I saw one prenup na sa Radar yung venue; something different. Marami ring nagprenup sa Diplomat Hotel actually. Pero parang ayaw ko doon hahaha... baka may sumama

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #88 on: September 08, 2015, 07:50:48 pm »
Yun prenup shoot namin dapat sa Burnham, Tam-awan and John Hay. Sabi ni photographer, bawal na nga daw sa burnham, pag kukuha ng permit 1 month daw before makuha. Sa Tam-awan naman daw nirerenovate, no choice kami sa John Hay na lang. Dun kami sa grounds near filling station, dun sa grass area near chocolate batirol and dun sa may old house sa john hay. Last August long weekend lang kami nagshoot.

gelitorres

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #89 on: September 08, 2015, 11:56:45 pm »
Really?! Thanks for the heads up sis. My friend is planning to shoot at burnham. Their photographer has not mentioned anything about permits.

Sabi ni photographer, bawal na nga daw sa burnham, pag kukuha ng permit 1 month daw before makuha.

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #90 on: September 09, 2015, 11:23:01 am »
^bago lang ata sis. Kasi nung naguusap kami nung july wala pa naman nasabi si photographer pero pagdating namin ng august ayun may permit na nga daw. Sayang nga. Gusto ko pa naman yun idea ng photoshoot na public place eh.

ems_thorne

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #91 on: September 10, 2015, 01:22:37 am »
wow, sis blackgreen, natapos ka na pala sa prenup mo. congrats! may requirements ba sa john hay like kelangan magpaalam sa admin? baguio-based ba photog mo?

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #92 on: September 10, 2015, 06:31:29 pm »
^thanks sis. Yep baguio based din si Kristian Leprozo bago pa lang siya sa industry. Wala naman kami ipinaalam sabi pwede naman magshoot dun sa grounds ng john hay. Dun sa public place.

jenius001

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #93 on: September 17, 2015, 05:56:42 pm »
Hi mga sis!

Do you know any good couture house in Baguio? Our wedding will be in La Union and since most of my bridesmaids are in La Union, it would be easier to just go up in Baguio rather than here in Manila (5-7 Travel Time). I will be buying the fabrics in Divisoria para much cheaper at yung labor nalang ang babayaran. I just hope I can find someone who is really good. TIA!


blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #94 on: October 12, 2015, 11:43:19 pm »
Done na kami sa aming baguio destination wedding. 2 thumbs up for our baguio suppliers.

Video - fridge multimedia
Photo - kristian leprozo
Hmua - ricky de vera
Venue and food - forest house bistro & cafe

mikky

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #95 on: October 21, 2015, 11:38:44 am »
Hi mga sissies. Newbie here. Planning to get married in Baguio. If you dont mind pwde bang pasend ng mga rates ng mga preferred suppliers nyo most especially Fridge Multimedia and Ricky De Vera. Thank you

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #96 on: October 21, 2015, 02:29:26 pm »
^PM sent sis.

mikky

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #97 on: October 21, 2015, 03:05:22 pm »
Hi sis. Thank you sa reply mo. I got it. Pero unfortunately ndi ako makareply ewan ko ba kung bakit. Medyo nahihirapan pa ako gamitin tong site. Naiigno pa ako. Hehe. Taga baguio ka ba sis? San venue mo nung wedding? Anyway based on what i read kakakasal mo lang pala. Congratulations! 😊😍

blackgreen

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #98 on: October 21, 2015, 04:54:22 pm »
^may number of required posts ata na kailangan before makapag PM. :) Hindi kami taga Baguio. Gusto lang namin dun magpakasal. Hahaha.. Forest House kami, sa garden nila yun ceremony.  Thank you sis mikky. :)

Taga Baguio ka sis or dun mo lang din gusto pakasal? Post ka lang questions/concerns marami makakatulong sa planning mo dito sis. GT lang din guide ko nung nagplano ako ng wedding.

mikky

  • Guest
Re: Baguio Wedding
« Reply #99 on: October 21, 2015, 08:36:59 pm »
Hindi ako taga-baguio pero dun kami nagkakilala ni boyfie. Dun kasi kami nakapag-aral at nakapagtapos. Kaya gusto namin dun. Hehe. Christian wedding ka ba sis? San mo pinagstay yung mga guests mo bago nung wedding? Ano email add mo? Pwede ko makuha? Thank you. 😊


 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close