watch now

Author Topic: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)  (Read 78504 times)

timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #540 on: February 28, 2016, 08:17:20 am »
Aww, time heals all! Curious din ako sa brick/brown-reds. I don't own any yet. Not sure if bagay sa skintone ko (NC35-NC40). Nakikita ko kasi mas bagay sya sa pale skintone.

NC35 ako sis, and a lot of people compliment me kapag suot ko si Dubonnet :)

icee_star

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #541 on: February 28, 2016, 07:34:23 pm »
next target ko would be Captive. :)

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #542 on: March 02, 2016, 08:34:59 am »
I wanna try the Face and Body foundation! Kaso I've read na it is really lightweight and dewy. No coverage at all? How much pala F&B dito sa atin? Available ba both 50ml and 120ml?

Available both. But i forgot how much, a little less than 2k tata yung 50ml.
I use mac f&b for everyday and it's just the right amount of coverage if you just want to even out skintone. I use concealer nalang for the sides of my nose or any spots i might have during that time. I'm oily and sincr it's waterbased medyo dewy sya initially but once you set it, doesn't oil up as much naman.

merchee

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #543 on: March 02, 2016, 12:14:09 pm »
Hi mga sis! i just recently bought lipliner from mac. yung whirl. i like the color but i don't get to make it work sakin. I'm having a hard time to apply it sa lips. After application, parang wala lang sa lips. as in. this is the first lipliner i bought from them. I only use lipsticks kasi. But then I thought, i should give it a try. kaso nga lang...yun. hindi nakikita sa lips. Any tips on application?

By the way, even if i use lip balm and scrub sa lips ganon din. tinry ko sya din sya kapag hindi na moisturized yung lips...medyo madali sya i-apply and may onting color na. kaso uneasy naman. I even tried na may concealer before...almost ganon din.

SkippyCat

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #544 on: March 03, 2016, 11:22:26 am »
Puro out of stock ba sa MAC Megamall? I wanted to get these shades sana eh:

Velvet Teddy
Kinda Sexy
Vegas Volt
Fusion Pink
Ravishing

rocketchels

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #545 on: March 03, 2016, 04:13:36 pm »
Mac f&b is nice nga very light coverage, pero dark yung nakuha ko na shade i'm usually nc15-20 pero yung f&b ko nc40 kalerks pero ok lang kasi hindi siya yellow.

Super like ko yung smell. Super different siya compared to my mac fix fluid, na heavy coverage and heavy feeling din

rocketchels

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #546 on: March 03, 2016, 04:16:03 pm »
Sis merchee i have whirl liner, and pigmented siya. Natry mo na ba tasahan? Yung nyx ko kasi dati kala ko di kumukulay nung tinasahan ko and blinunt ko ng konti ayun nag pay off na yung color

Kahit mag lip balm ako before applying kumukulay siya, very drying kasi sa lips eh

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #547 on: March 04, 2016, 01:56:52 pm »
Puro out of stock ba sa MAC Megamall? I wanted to get these shades sana eh:

Velvet Teddy
Kinda Sexy
Vegas Volt
Fusion Pink
Ravishing
Not sure about the other shades, but AFAIK, Kinda Sexy and Velvet Teddy aren't available in PH counters. :)

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #548 on: March 04, 2016, 03:51:50 pm »
^they were available this past december in mac rockwell.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #549 on: March 04, 2016, 06:15:21 pm »
^ Oooh. They weren't last time I checked. So they're carrying it now pala, YAY! Thanks for the info.
I'm taking hints that MAC powerplantl carries the most lipstick shades, among PH counters. They also have Sin, na wala rin sa iba. :D Oh well, good for me.

ayi21

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #550 on: March 04, 2016, 11:18:54 pm »
is Mac okay for beginners?

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #551 on: March 07, 2016, 07:32:10 pm »
I just stumbled upon MAC Tenderling blush, has anybody seen this recently in stores pa? Phased out na pala sya last 2015, sobrang gusto ko pa naman ng shade. :( If you know any store that still has this, kindly let me know. TIA! :)

_sugarnspice_

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #552 on: March 08, 2016, 11:16:30 am »
sisses, mura ba ang MAC cosmetics sa UAE?

vain_kixie

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #553 on: March 27, 2016, 06:53:40 am »
Kelan daw launching ng Charlotte Olympia collection sa local counters?

eischied_21

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #554 on: March 29, 2016, 07:25:45 pm »
Hello, would like to ask kung non-comodogenic and good for sensitive skin ang Mac pressed powder/compact foundation? Thanks.

najine

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #555 on: March 30, 2016, 03:15:00 pm »
Never been to any MAC store here kase nga I find it very expensive or impractical to splurge for a lippie that costs a lot.

So when my mom gifted me a MAC lippie (cremesheen - pickled plum), tried it, suits me. nawala yung dryness of my lips because of another lippie.

verdict: kaya pala mahal kase super sulit. I really love my lippie at talagang nahiyang sakin. magiging suki na ako ng MAC. nagiipon na ko for my next lippie but the problem is what will be my next shade (hmm..) and will try their powder/ foundation as well. :)

n_n

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #556 on: April 09, 2016, 01:18:26 pm »
Nagsasale ba lipsticks nila? I love love love the look (color & not too creamy) of Ruby Woo

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #557 on: April 09, 2016, 01:38:35 pm »
^no sis.

n_n

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #558 on: April 09, 2016, 06:41:04 pm »
^Ohhh... thanks :D

sushisundance

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #559 on: April 13, 2016, 01:42:16 am »
hi! looking forward to owning my very first mac product. Question lang girls, may nakatry na ba nung makeup services nila? diba makakakuha ka ng makeup application by buying a certain amount?

also, how much yung fix plus spray? thanks

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close