watch now

Author Topic: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)  (Read 78609 times)

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #480 on: November 22, 2015, 09:36:49 am »
^pwede na magreturn? Is it opened already sis?

Nice MUAs sa trinoma, mega at sm north. :) usually kasi yun ibang MUa nila mga freelance mua lang. Yun 1 day lang na MUA. So, hindi lahat naman MAC addicts eh. Kaya hindi kabisado. Sabihin na lang nila wala, not avail etc.


ayami

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #481 on: November 22, 2015, 09:47:29 am »
^not opened sis

chicafabulosa

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #482 on: November 22, 2015, 03:21:11 pm »
Im beginning to become addict with MAC lippies. Last night I bought again one lippy the instigator. Two weeks ago i bought mac studded kiss. It all started when my sister bought me MAC Mehr and she bought me also Taupe. I love their lippies simply because of their staying power. I drink, i eat and its still there. And i must say im loving all those four colors.

ava_garde

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #483 on: November 26, 2015, 01:27:30 pm »
^ UPdated pa ba yun price list sa first page? How much na ba Mac lippies now sa Pinas?

fibia

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #484 on: November 26, 2015, 01:40:39 pm »
^Lippies at 1,000

lesters_gal

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #485 on: November 26, 2015, 02:57:59 pm »
What are the best foundation of MAC that covers blemishes and control oil?

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #486 on: November 28, 2015, 02:05:28 pm »
I just bought All fired up yesterday and I must say, wow! This shade will now be a staple in my make up kit from now n. I originally wanted to buy candy yum yum.. It looked ok naman daw on me but not used to wearing this kind of pink.... its a  gorgeous shade though and Im kinda feeling experimental these days so might still purchase it with relentlessly red and flat out fabulous next.


budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #487 on: December 03, 2015, 01:43:47 am »
Available ba yung Huggable lip color dito satin?

cosmochick

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #488 on: December 03, 2015, 12:38:12 pm »
I really couldnt stop myself na.. I bought candy yum yum, relentlessy red and flat out fab yesterday... I wore agad candy yumyum and I felt so pretty walking in the mall..😊 Never been a fan of pink shades before kasi red loyalist ako pero this ones so interesting it got me hooked.

douxmadchen

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #489 on: December 03, 2015, 10:51:43 pm »
Hi mga sis, how much current price ng MAC studio conceal and correct duo? TIA!!!

vuzhia

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #490 on: December 04, 2015, 09:21:45 am »
got my first MAC lippy Pink Nouveau sa SM MOA, mabait naman si Ryan. Test ko agad yung PN nila tapos sabi ko kuha ako 1 kase nga decided na ako na yun talaga bibilhin ko, tapos sabi ko road test ko yung Candy Yum Yum kase nga love ko ang bright pink, then yun na inabutan nya ako ng make-up remover then nilagyan nya muna ng lip primer para daw long lasting. Ganda ng Candy Yum Yum, pag-ipunan ko sya or hanap ako sa HK sa January kung mas mura dun.

Sulit bang lip primer nila? parang gusto ko rin bumili para maganda application.

Then anong magandang coral shade sa lippy? reregalo ko sa sister ko na mahilig sa red-orange lippy, makapal daw kase lips nya kaya ayaw nya ma emphasize, hehe! gift ko na yun kase libre nya ako ng Korea trip, hihi!

thanks Mac expert sisses!

burberi

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #491 on: December 04, 2015, 02:53:12 pm »
^Sis favorite coral shade ko yung Style Surge. Mas mahal lang ng konti sa regular lipsticks nila kasi mineralize lipstick yun. Sobrang moisturizing at maganda rin coverage. Last time I bought parang nasa P1,460.

vuzhia

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #492 on: December 04, 2015, 04:20:58 pm »
^thanks sis, sige check ko sa counter  :) pasasalamat ko na yun sa sister ko, hihi!

imyerdamsel

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #493 on: December 06, 2015, 01:34:25 pm »
^Pag gusto mo mas bold pa, you can check Vegas Volt. It's my first and most-used shade :)

icee_star

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #494 on: December 07, 2015, 08:23:51 pm »
I just bought Full Fuschia shade

vuzhia

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #495 on: December 08, 2015, 08:22:27 am »
^Pag gusto mo mas bold pa, you can check Vegas Volt. It's my first and most-used shade :)

sige sis check ko swatches, pero knowing my sister medyo shy type and pa demure, opposite ko kase yun, nung try ko yung Candy Yum Yum ay winner "shocking pink" ang level kaya next sa list ko yun, ahaha! thanks!

nataliaesperon2000

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #496 on: December 08, 2015, 09:48:11 am »
^ wala talaga tatalo sa candy yum yum nung triny ko naloka ako ahahaha

junepets

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #497 on: December 08, 2015, 04:54:59 pm »
Sulit bang lip primer nila? parang gusto ko rin bumili para maganda

thanks Mac expert sisses!

Super sulit sis..
I have mine 6months na.. Long-stay talaga sya... Even when ai work out or run.. Still di humuhulas..
Though more on matte lippies din kasi ako...

Tried it with non-mac lippie din.. Same lang din long-wearing sya..

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #498 on: December 09, 2015, 11:07:47 am »
mga sis,
anyone owns the MAC fix plus?
please correct me if I'm wrong, I dont want to use the term "setting" and "fixing" because they seem pretty subjective but,
does it take away the powdery look of makeup? All makeup I use na hindi BB cream, powdery look talaga regardless if it's liquid,cream or powder sa akin (which I'm not fond of)

will it fix that? without affecting the flawless finish? hehe I want my skin to look like skin minus the ..powder? Want it to look baby-doll smooth perfect ish haha

thanks sa input in advance sisses


budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #499 on: December 09, 2015, 05:26:53 pm »
^ Yes, that's actually why fix + is used, aside from "setting" your makeup, it kinda binds the makeup esp. if powder is used so it doesn't look like it's sitting on top of the skin.
If you're after the "baby doll smooth perfect ish" effect, you may want to use a smoothing primer. :D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close