watch now

Author Topic: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)  (Read 78736 times)

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #400 on: August 20, 2015, 11:14:04 am »
May naka try na ba nung MAC brow finisher?

chinbaptista

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #401 on: August 20, 2015, 11:58:00 am »
any reviews for mac studio fix fluid? nag tatagal ba for the whole day?

junepets

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #402 on: August 20, 2015, 03:11:59 pm »
Sis@budzwhiz Sin Toledo ba yan?
I bought that sa megamall branch kaso mga 1st qtr of the year pa... Not sure kung meron pa..

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #403 on: August 20, 2015, 11:36:03 pm »
^ Anong color nun sis? ;D Haha. Yung Sin from the Pro line pala, yung dark red, dunno kasi if meron dito. :)

junepets

  • Guest
« Last Edit: August 21, 2015, 12:49:18 pm by junepets »

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #405 on: August 21, 2015, 08:09:58 pm »
^ Nope, di yan sis. Regular MAC bullet lang sya..

junepets

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #406 on: August 22, 2015, 04:56:54 pm »
Ooooh.. Okay sis.. ;)

mommyofthree

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #407 on: August 22, 2015, 06:11:25 pm »
I just bought studio fix powder nc40. Its not for me. Ive used it for 5 days. Bought at P1900. Selling at P1500.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #408 on: August 23, 2015, 03:44:46 am »
Yung Sin is yung parang dark plum/red ata yun ano? Mga ka-level ng color ng Diva.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #409 on: August 23, 2015, 11:23:13 am »
I think MAC should change their lighting sa stalls nila :/ The yellow dim lighting makes me look jaundiced but my moreno kasama glowing. -___- But anyways, aside that, its really horrible lighting to pick shades for you. The salesgay insisted I get NW30 and another NC35. -__- Sabi ko for undereyes. The last time I listened to them I had everyone commenting na why are my eyes browner than my skin -____- But I decided to be humble and tried NC30. Blend na ako ng blend but I can still see where my skin is and where the concealer is :/ I could see a browny orange spot in the dim lighting -__- I then asked for NW25 and it was more seamless. I tried again and the lighting was better (outdoor) maganda naman, seamless. This is MAC Prolongwear btw.

I tried giving them the benefit of the doubt by asking them for a shade match sa foundation. wrong shade pa rin binigay sa akin. It looked horrible outside and I could see it. My match sa foundation was NC15 tsk -_-  Its the only one that blended seamlessly sa face ko na looked invisible and matched my hands, neck and looked even sa skin ko :/

wala lang disappointed lang hahahah pero I know how to find my shades naman. So mga sis, I'm empowering you to find your shade yourself ^^ And not just rely on what the salespeople insist -_- and btw, this is not only for MAC ha, even in other stalls it happens ._.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #410 on: August 24, 2015, 12:37:21 am »
Yung Sin is yung parang dark plum/red ata yun ano? Mga ka-level ng color ng Diva.

Yes sis, yan na nga! ;D San ka nakakita? From the pro line kasi sya, di ko alam if lahat ng MAC stores dito nagccarry ng Pro.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #411 on: August 24, 2015, 01:46:17 am »
Try mo sis kay mupstore.com, sa mg online siguro meron nyan.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #412 on: August 24, 2015, 09:57:26 pm »
^ Thanks sis

imyerdamsel

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #413 on: August 27, 2015, 06:33:13 pm »
Lipstick shades I have:
Vegas Volt (My first ever MAC)
LE Betty Bright - I sold it before and kinda regret it now :-\ Might look for a dupe of this.
LE Viva Glam Nicki
Chatterbox
Ruby Woo
All Fired Up
Velvet Teddy (Just bought online for a low price, excited to try!)

I also recently bought Studio Fix Fluid NC25. I hope this blends well on me ::)

Really addicting. Right now I'm eyeing for coral and nude shades ;D

wednesdei

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #414 on: August 29, 2015, 02:08:05 am »
Where can I buy the sponge of the studio fix powder? Nauuna kasi sya malaspag before I can finish the powder.

Mac sells them. Meron sa mac counters.

lilpinkjelly

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #415 on: August 30, 2015, 08:15:50 am »
What lipstick and blush shade will look good on a morena girl?

bluewingedangel

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #416 on: September 04, 2015, 10:47:56 pm »
Hi everyone! Ano po ang ma-recommend ninyo for first time MAC user and how much po? Something "light" na I can use lang when going out with friends, date with hubby or if I want to look more put together. Thanks in advance!

pretinnes

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #417 on: September 04, 2015, 11:12:23 pm »
Fan of this brand, especially the lipsticks. My current favorites:

Ruby woo
Vegas volt

mimZ

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #418 on: September 18, 2015, 05:50:39 pm »
Hi sisses. I have:
1. REBEL
2. RED BALLOON
3. MORANGE
4. SAIGON SUMMER
5. HAPPY GO LUCKY
6. ALL OUT GORGEOUS
7. RUSSIAN RED

I'm on the morena side, so far I love Russian red. I'm looking for something pink and nude. I have a maybelline "pink me up" and I love it so much that I'm looking for a matte version from MAC.

Please help sisses. TIA

kyuza

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #419 on: September 18, 2015, 06:44:26 pm »
^Maybe you can try MAC Please Me. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close