watch now

Author Topic: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)  (Read 78889 times)

ieiky

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #360 on: February 09, 2015, 01:02:53 pm »
Lately, Twig ang ginagamit ko sa office.

Na-aaddict ako sa mga lipstick ng MAC. Hindi ko naman madalas gamitin sa labas. ang mahal pata titigan lang. hahaha!

I recently bought:

Viva Glam (mala choco-red)- forgot the shade
Russian Red
Diva

Tapos I have:

Rebel
Plumful
Up the Amp

lagi ako nagtatry ng Ruby Woo pero lagging Out of stock.

abbyabendan

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #361 on: February 09, 2015, 02:59:04 pm »

hi sis iekie..

there are stocks of ruby woo at mac alabang town center and also at powerplant mall..

its really nice..

enjoy your lippies..

abby

prisma

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #362 on: February 28, 2015, 12:22:24 pm »
I only buy one product from MAC, their strobe cream.
It's chocful of antioxidants. And it leaves you with a natural glow.  Love it!!

snowflakes

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #363 on: March 03, 2015, 05:48:17 am »
Sold out na agad ang lavender Jade bao bao wan grabeh one hour lang yata online. New collection to ng mac.
I just bought new temptation, viva glam miley
Ang dami kong mac lippies napansin ko almost thr same ang color 😉 ng nabili ko hehe
I love their prep prime fix+ and base prime.

sweetieping

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #364 on: March 04, 2015, 10:45:28 am »
Can't decide between Mac Faux and Brave, any suggestion, please? Gusto ko colors nila but I just need to buy 1. I already have Mehr and Velvet Teddy. gusto ko lang mag.add ng 1 pa along these shades. TIA!

kyuza

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #365 on: March 05, 2015, 11:18:47 pm »
^I haven't tried Faux but Brave pulls too pale on me (NC35-40) I don't like the finish of Brave rin. I do like the color more when it settles na pero when I first put it on, di ko talaga type.

AngelicFez

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #366 on: March 14, 2015, 06:47:46 pm »
^^I've tried Brave before and I don't like it too because it's drying on my lips. I haven't tried Faux, though, so I can't really say anything about that one. I think it's best that you swatch them on the counter so you can really compare. How about Cosmo? Have you tried it already?

junepets

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #367 on: March 16, 2015, 08:01:47 pm »
Got the MAC Toledo sin and am loving it..
Grabe yun Cinderella naubos agad!

gypsy1210

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #368 on: March 16, 2015, 08:53:46 pm »
Lemming for Oxblood from the Toledo collection...I'm not too keen on the Cinderella collection. Though the packaging is nice, I think the colors are meh~ Next stop for me are: Kinda Sexy (which I heard is a dupe for Oxblood), Shanghai Spice, Mehr, Lovelorn and Lady Danger.
I love how Half and Half looks on me (NC30-35). Initially thought it would wash me out, but it's the perfect nude for me! Love, love, love!

prisma

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #369 on: March 16, 2015, 09:07:19 pm »
I'm lemming for a "Creme in the coffee" Ganda ng color.

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #370 on: April 01, 2015, 11:26:30 am »
^I have Cream in my coffee and I love it! Nice MLBB :)

Anyone know of a dupe for Betty Bright? I used to think it was too loud for me, but when I've worn it lately it makes me look younger and fresh faced! So now I'm on the look for a dupe. I bought Sunny Seoul last night and it's close but more corally and sheer. I also have Viva Glam Nicki but that is so much brighter. Suggestions please!

kyuza

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #371 on: April 01, 2015, 11:58:48 pm »
^Try flamingo sis

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #372 on: April 02, 2015, 07:52:56 am »
Medyo hawig pala ng mac velvet teddy yung nars dolce vita velvet matte lip. Buti na lang dipa ako nakabili kasi meron na ako nung dolce vita. Kinda sexy na lang gusto ko makita in real life. Lol puro online lang kasi ako at wala mac store dito.

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #373 on: April 02, 2015, 01:27:50 pm »
^Try flamingo sis

I have flamingo also, it's more coral.

helenoftroy2013

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #374 on: April 04, 2015, 09:31:07 am »
My favorite MAC Lipstick is Velvet Teddy!!! I got it last December bought it online. Fave ko to na lipstick Kasi same daw Siya ng lipstick na ginagamit in Kylie Jenner  :D

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #375 on: April 04, 2015, 11:32:38 am »
^ganda nga sis, pero pinag iisipan ko pa kasi sobrang drying ang mac matte lipstick. Pinag iisipan ko pa kung mufe rouge artist intense mat

klariza_yabu001

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #376 on: April 04, 2015, 10:45:50 pm »
Hello mac addicts! I bought their pro longwear concealer earlier. So pag uwi ko ng house I opened it agad since its my first mac product and was excited to try it. Kaso parang may sira yung pump nya kasi may spill palagi sa rim nung pang pump when I pumped out some product. May return policy rin ba dito sa pinas if ever may defect or di mo like yung product? And if pwede rin palitan ng shade? I still have the receipt pa naman. Sana pwede kasi ang expensive nya tas sira yung pump 😭

Hoping someone will answer agad so I can replace it tomorrow if ever pwede nga huhuhu

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #377 on: April 04, 2015, 11:39:13 pm »
Ok makulit yung friend ko at binenta sa akin yung brand new velvet teddy nya. It's so maganda in a simple way. :-) kaso kelangan di makapal ang paglagay kasi nagbibitak bitak sya.

deity17

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #378 on: April 30, 2015, 10:03:20 am »
Hi girls. Do you have any idea kung saang MAC counter meron pang available na Toledo Collection lippies? Thanks :)

crazycoolchic19

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #379 on: May 05, 2015, 08:05:18 am »
Dami ko ng mac lippies and other brand of lippies guilty na..tigil na ko ng pagbili muna at wala ko nauubos puro buy lang.at binibigay ko pag di ko na type.
  eto mga mac lippies kong natira
 
Mac russian red
Heroine
Girl about town
Rebel



 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close