watch now

Author Topic: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)  (Read 78862 times)

kaycee0307

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #320 on: January 06, 2015, 11:09:59 am »
nangangati ako bumili ng Strobe at Captive na lipstick

asongforyou

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #321 on: January 06, 2015, 08:19:49 pm »
nangangati ako bumili ng Strobe at Captive na lipstick

Strobe Cream is the best. i can't live without it. I think they have a smaller size, not sure if it's available here though.

px17

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #322 on: January 07, 2015, 03:12:48 pm »
ano recommend niyong pang kilay for nc15?

mmquack

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #323 on: January 08, 2015, 05:01:37 am »
^What's your current hair color? :)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #324 on: January 08, 2015, 10:31:15 am »
Strobe Cream is the best. i can't live without it. I think they have a smaller size, not sure if it's available here though.

Anong use ng Strobe cream? :)

asongforyou

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #325 on: January 09, 2015, 09:40:36 am »
Anong use ng Strobe cream? :)

It's a luminizer/moisturizer. I noticed that when my skin looked tired, Strobe Cream really helps to make it look fresh and moisturized.

mmquack

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #326 on: January 10, 2015, 08:01:30 am »
^Yes they have a small size in other countries. Usually sa airport meron. ☺️

burberi

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #327 on: January 10, 2015, 11:20:40 am »
Viva Glam Miley swatches - http://www.temptalia.com/mac-viva-glam-miley-cyrus-lipstick-review-photos-swatches

I want it! San ba pwede mag-papreorder dito sa pinas? hehe

daisychain

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #328 on: January 11, 2015, 10:28:45 am »
Gusto ko ng Velvet Teddy lipstick. Pa recommend naman ng reputable online shop/s na pwede bilhan. :) out of stock sa usual na chinecheck ko eh.

blueberry14

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #329 on: January 11, 2015, 11:08:42 pm »
I finally bought my first MAC lipstick! Hahah. The SAs in MOA are not intimidating at all. Hahah. I asked a shade that can be worn everyday. She gave me Cosmo and she tried it on me. I bought it agad since it was really nice. I will always go there na kahit malayo. Hahah.

MrsLuluyz

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #330 on: January 15, 2015, 06:59:30 pm »
im no make up addict nor make up expert nor i put make up expertly, alam ko lang mag concealer, mag facepowder, blush eyeliner at lipstick. i started late, at 20yrs old and im now turning 29. but been using studio fix powder for the last 9 years and liquid foundation for 2 years lang (used cinema secrets prior to that then for the last almost 4 years na naturactor naman). i have a number of lipsticks na din - ruby woo, pink noveau, speak louder, house wine. im planning to buy faux and another one, something red na di naman bonggang red like ruby woo and russian red. san mas better bumili? online or sa shop? sa US ko lang kasi nabibili mga mac ko, how much ba ang studio fix powder dito sakin, i need na kasi now, cant wait pa na ipabili sa US, at hindi talaga ako hiyang sa ibang face powder. nawala kasi yung powder ko argh..

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #331 on: January 15, 2015, 07:25:02 pm »
ninakaw ang studio fix at cosmo lipstick ko... :(

michipoo

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #332 on: January 16, 2015, 11:25:24 am »
Ubos na girlboy ko after a year of using it everyday. its so worth it :)

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #333 on: January 16, 2015, 11:21:07 pm »
Pwd kaya sa combination skin yung strobe cream? Meron din atang strobe liquid noh?

toocrazy

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #334 on: January 18, 2015, 09:40:24 pm »
^ I have combination skin and I use strobe cream. Sometimes it can get too much so I just use it to highlight under foundation for a subtle glow.

On a separate note, would you guys know if Plumful and Syrup are available here? I'm not very up to date sa MAC lippies stock here kasi, konti lang MAC items ko :) Thanks!
« Last Edit: January 18, 2015, 10:14:31 pm by toocrazy »

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #335 on: January 19, 2015, 12:44:38 am »
Umitim ako haha ngayon mas bagay na sakin si Cosmo. :D Kaso Please Me naman ang mejo light na sakin.

px17

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #336 on: January 21, 2015, 12:30:24 am »
^What's your current hair color? :)

dark brown sis.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #337 on: January 23, 2015, 02:22:53 pm »
Umitim ako haha ngayon mas bagay na sakin si Cosmo. :D Kaso Please Me naman ang mejo light na sakin.

kapag nangyayari yan sakin, I mix Cosmo with a red lippie like Ruby woo. Ganda ng effect :) I love Cosmo din! For night I use it too with Ruby Woo!

Anyway, how much ang stippling brush nila ngayon kaya? Would anyone know? TIA sa sasagot!

SheGoesThrifty

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #338 on: January 26, 2015, 01:48:24 am »
Just got MAC Rebel recently and I am just head over heels in love with the product!  ;D

It's the perfect night-out shade for me. Or for when I'm feeling a little more gutsy. Great shade!

Next on my list: Velvet Teddy  ;D

mmquack

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #339 on: January 28, 2015, 12:28:22 am »
^I want Velvet Teddy too but it's not available here in Manila. Eh I want to see it in actual muna sana. :(

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close