We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Ok ba sa oil control ang blot powder? Im super acidic and super oily. I want to try mac powders, lipsticks lang lagi ko binibili dun.
May MAC counter na pala sa SM The Block! Recently ko lang nalaman. Finally more accessible na sya to me (di ko kasi feel sa Trinoma :p). Now I'm thinking kung anong magandang bilhin...
^ that's good! Hopefully, it's a permanent kiosk na. Hindi ko din feel yun sa Trinoma but it's probably coz of the SAa more than anything else. Hindi sila as friendly as others.
^ Sis tsokolat, how's All Fired Up, blue-based ba, or may pagka-coral? Saka super drying ba? I have this pero di ko pa inoopen. Di ko alam ano magiging itsura nya sakin eh.