watch now

Author Topic: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)  (Read 78725 times)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #160 on: May 15, 2014, 03:48:46 pm »
I tried that shade na parang beguile, the dark brown from the waterproof collection, and I found it better from the regular range kasi wala syang shimmer. Mas natural looking!

von121713

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #161 on: May 19, 2014, 08:36:29 am »
I tried that shade na parang beguile, the dark brown from the waterproof collection, and I found it better from the regular range kasi wala syang shimmer. Mas natural looking!

meron na kaya sa Mac stores nito?

yellowbell

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #162 on: May 19, 2014, 10:38:33 am »
Three lipsticks I love as of the moment:
1. Happy go lucky (playland) - less neon and more wearable than candy yum yum and love that it's amplified finish
2. Tickle me (playland) - parang younger sister ni morange  :)
3. Mangrove (proenza) - matte pero creamy and the color is beautiful more orange than red on my lips ... packaging is nice also.



VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #163 on: May 19, 2014, 07:41:42 pm »
MAC nga pala yung dapat dadaanan ko sa Megamall kanina. Nalimot ko naman. Nek.

^ sis, like ko din yan mangrove!

Mary20

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #164 on: May 20, 2014, 07:51:30 am »
Recently Purchased items:


2014 By Request
Hoop Lipstick and Tinted Lipglass

From Proenza Collection
Mangrove lipstick
Woodrose lipstick

From Playland Collection:
Happy Go Lucky Lipstick
Toying Around Lipstick
Casual Color - Hi Jinks
Lots of Laughs Lipglass
Live it Up Lipglass


And just pre-ordered few lipstick and bronzers from Alluring Collection.. :)

daisychain

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #165 on: May 20, 2014, 10:50:10 am »
I really want the Mystical lipstick from the Alluring Aquatic collection. Sana nag preorder na lang ako.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #166 on: May 20, 2014, 11:04:40 am »
meron na kaya sa Mac stores nito?

sa MOA available na eh.

meisaia

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #167 on: May 20, 2014, 02:25:14 pm »
I can't really say that I am a MAC Addict. All I know is when it comes to lipsticks, there is nothing more reliable than MAC. ;D

too bad overpriced siya sa Pinas. :'(

SheGoesThrifty

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #168 on: May 20, 2014, 07:13:09 pm »
^ Agree. I feel so luxe and bongga whenever I wear my MAC lippies. Ibang klase rin ang staying power on me and for someone na tamaditis mag-retouch, it's definitely a plus. I love sticking with neutrals and pinks and then rely on other more affordable brands for my more pigmented shades, which I rarely wear anyway.

meisaia

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #169 on: May 21, 2014, 07:20:25 am »
^ sis, i try really hard to choose other brands for lipsticks. kaso yung shade talaga ng color + staying power... bumibigay pa rin ako sa MAC kahit mahal.

next best thing i tried is CoverGirl. cheaper and the staying power is also good in other shades.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #170 on: May 22, 2014, 10:22:49 am »
finally got the mac 239 brush :D so happy! Anyway, ano bang maganda sa playland collection? :)

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #171 on: May 23, 2014, 09:12:46 am »
 ^If gusto mo sis ang coral,then get Toying Around sa Playland.

Ordered MAC KElly Yumyum lippie and MAC Peaches and cream blush sa Osbourne Collection.

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #172 on: May 23, 2014, 07:00:43 pm »
Tickle Me and Enjoy It All - Asia exclusive shades sa Playland.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2014, 07:05:50 pm by VainDoll »

burberi

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #173 on: May 28, 2014, 08:26:37 pm »
Hi sisses, out na ba yung brow gelcreme dito satin? I want to try.

For those na meron, do you suggest getting it even if I already have dipdown fluidline? Eto kasing fluidline parang ang harsh gamitin. Mukha akong kontrabida kasi lagi napapasobra lagay ko kahit ang light naman ng application. =\

TIA

05149S2

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #174 on: June 07, 2014, 10:50:51 am »
Loving my MAC Glam ;)

twinkoolet

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #175 on: June 07, 2014, 03:12:53 pm »
Available na kaya yung alluring aquatic collection sa mac stores? nagtanong kasi ako last month sabi by June. Ganda kasi ng packaging.  :)

CinnamonSugar

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #176 on: June 07, 2014, 03:22:52 pm »
Ladies share ko lang para makatipid kayo. You can buy at nordstrom website and have it delivered to a US address. idk lang what websites offer a US add to pinas kasi I live in the middle east and mahal din ang MAC dun so ganun ang ginagawa ko. Binabayad ko lang usually for delivery is wala pang 1k pesos for 10-12 items of MAC. I use borderlinx or shopandship. Pag in add ko savings ko almost 1k din! I'm not kuripot naman lalo na in spending for beauty products pero I just hate it that MAC is so overpriced in pinas.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #177 on: June 13, 2014, 05:40:21 pm »
Hi MAC ladies, any dupe for the Giorgio armani lip maestro in Blush? I've been lemming for that kind of shade, I want it in solid form kasi. :)
Also, is Please Me warm or cool ba talaga? I want to try sana kaso naguguluhan ako sa online swatches. =)) I'm looking for the perfect rosy warm pink lipstick. TIA! :)

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #178 on: June 14, 2014, 01:24:20 am »
^Please Me is on the cool side sis.

I have GA lip Maestro blush before.Walang exact shade match sa MAC. Medyo nasa unique side
yung color nya. hirap ng exact dupe. Mehr is darker,rosier. Pink Plaid is lighter and pinker.
he!he! hirap isipin ng pinaka-close sa shade nya.

budzwhiz

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #179 on: June 14, 2014, 01:44:23 am »
^ Aw, thanks sis. Gusto ko pa naman sana kunin yung Please Me. :(

Bumigay na ko sa lip maestro, ang ganda talaga ng kulay ng blush e. Although hahanapin ko parin yung perfect lipstick dupe nya. Hehe. :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close