watch now

Author Topic: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)  (Read 78560 times)

SheGoesThrifty

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #120 on: March 22, 2014, 09:06:04 pm »
I bought one lipsticks nila ang bakit parang nagbabakbak and parang something na namumuo sa lips kahit i moisturize ko lips ko. Ganon ba talaga?

Sis, try non-matte finishes like Satin, Cremesheen, or Amplified Creme :)

honeyphie

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #121 on: March 22, 2014, 09:55:20 pm »
Does anyone tried their BB cream? Thanks

kobekitten

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #122 on: March 23, 2014, 08:28:28 am »
Hi girls. Has anyone tried their MAC Face and Body Foundation? Reviews? How much was it, too? Thanks! :)

Same questions!

It will be my first liquid foundation if ever.

amy_blu77

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #123 on: March 23, 2014, 11:12:13 am »
maganda yung face and body foundation in my opinion. para ka lang walang foundation and it is light on the skin and may pagka dewy iyong finish niya so para talagang skin lang. i bought mine overseas. not sure if it's available here sa pinas though!

asongforyou

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #124 on: March 23, 2014, 04:55:29 pm »
Same questions!

It will be my first liquid foundation if ever.

I like it because the coverage is light to moderate and very buildable. I  use it on the face and arms and legs (for special occasions only because a small bottle is P1,800). What I love about the Face and Body Foundation is that it doesn't clog my pores like MAC's other foundations. I am not sure I will repurchase as I have only been using it for two months and I haven't even used a quarter of the bottle. so should I recommend it to those looking for a liquid foundation? Manage your expectations na lang, mga sis, when it comes to the face. For the body, maganda talaga siya. Hope this helps.

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #125 on: March 24, 2014, 02:11:42 am »
Tried face and body before. For me light coverage sya. It has a watery consistency. Yup it looks like skin. Like you have nothing on your face. I agree with managing expectations with this one. I suggest testing before buying. I have dry skin so I was interested with this one, but it emphasized dry areas/flakes on my face. Mas maganda sya for body make up.

purplerae

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #126 on: March 26, 2014, 11:15:54 pm »
my boyfriend bought me russian red and angel lipstick.. yung russian red, deep red tapos yung angel walang wala lang haha! parang gloss lang sa lips. gusto ko sana yung barbie not so pink lipstick.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #127 on: March 27, 2014, 09:59:25 am »
^true! i traded my mac angel because it was just like a gloss and i looked pale with it. Pero useful sya when i tried mixing it with loud lippies to tone down the color for day use.

CITIgirl_04

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #128 on: March 30, 2014, 07:30:01 am »
Hi sissies, MAC will be having a sale at SM Megamall this coming April 4-5... Just saw it on an ad when we went there... Happy hoarding!!!  ;D

lovehatemanila

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #129 on: March 30, 2014, 11:43:40 am »
^uy thanks!  True pala yung sinasabi ng officemate ko, kala ko di nagsi-sale ang Mac.  Anyhoo, pag ganon ba included ang msfn nila?  Can't use mine masyadong light for me.  I want to buy mas darker shade para magamit ko, sayang kasi.

Pink_Sugar

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #130 on: March 30, 2014, 06:13:30 pm »
^^nakita mo sis kung ilang percent?

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #131 on: March 30, 2014, 07:46:20 pm »
anong lipstick shade ang ok for everyday use?

foruiz

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #132 on: March 30, 2014, 10:38:05 pm »
thanks for the head-up on the sale! temptation nanaman ito,hehe! onga,ilang per cent off kaya?

khymm

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #133 on: March 31, 2014, 01:00:42 pm »
^^ Try Please Me, Mehr, Cosmo or Brave. Yan yung mga saleable shades :)

CITIgirl_04

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #134 on: March 31, 2014, 02:15:17 pm »
^uy thanks!  True pala yung sinasabi ng officemate ko, kala ko di nagsi-sale ang Mac.  Anyhoo, pag ganon ba included ang msfn nila?  Can't use mine masyadong light for me.  I want to buy mas darker shade para magamit ko, sayang kasi.

Oo nga eh, tuwang tuwa nga din ako nung nakita ko kasi ang alam ko nagse sale din sila pero bihirang bihira lang at di ko rin nati tiyempuhan.. actually nauna pa nga yung clinique sa kanila, but wasn't that much interested sa clinique so tinandaan ko talaga yung sa mac.. hindi ko nga lang alam if all items or selected items lang ba.. walang nakalagay dun sa pagkakatanda ko.. much better kung mag drop by ka nalang dun sis.. :)

sis Pink_Sugar, as far as I can remember walang nakalagay na percent.. basta yung nakalagay is may sale ang mac on those days... :)

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #135 on: March 31, 2014, 10:16:05 pm »
^^thanks sis khymm! :)

nakaka addict pala ang mac lipsticks. hehe

lovehatemanila

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #136 on: March 31, 2014, 10:52:17 pm »
^Ako naman few shades lang ang nagustuhan ko sa MAC, pero I know na forever staples na sila sa vanity ko, too bad 2 or 3shades were LE.  Kaya naka-abang ako kay carefreeshopper just incase magkaron sya, super reserved na agad.

05149S2

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #137 on: March 31, 2014, 11:40:51 pm »
Forever in love with Russian Red ;)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #138 on: April 01, 2014, 12:55:17 pm »
^^thanks sis khymm! :)

nakaka addict pala ang mac lipsticks. hehe

True :S I should already be on lipstick diet kaso hinde ko matiis na hinde dumaan sa MAC store kapag nasa Eastwood kame.

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: MAC Addicts Thread (12/05/13)
« Reply #139 on: April 01, 2014, 02:12:47 pm »
loving ruby woo, please me and girl about town lippies. eyeing cosmo naman :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close