We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
We booked Benz E-Class na lang from APerfectDayWedCar! Cheaper than Chrysler. I haggled ang got it 7k for 4hrs. 2-3hrs is definitely not enough for us..
^hi diamond_ninja! I also wanted to book Toyota Spyder MRS. However according to my dad, maliit daw loob and baka di magkasya ang gown or masikip. have you seen it na? I think that is the car of patrick garcia and his wife. tama ba?
^How far is the church to your reception venue? Vintage cars are awesome, but the downside is they aren't as comfy as new cars even if the car is properly restored, it still is a lot bumpier. =) Something you might want to consider if the reception venue or prep hotel is far =)