watch now

Author Topic: Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S4 or Iphone5  (Read 2765 times)

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S4 or Iphone5
« on: November 21, 2013, 01:34:15 pm »
Nalilito ako kung alin ang bibilhin ko sa tatlo meron na akong ipad mini kaya baka halos pareho lang features kung Iphone 5 bibilhin ko. Kailangan ko na kasi palitan phone ko.

blinkinrogue

  • Guest
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S4 or Iphone5
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2013, 06:02:06 pm »
i have a note 3 and its even much better than the note 2 definitely this is the phone of the year...

pretty empress

  • Guest
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S4 or Iphone5
« Reply #2 on: December 04, 2013, 06:00:43 pm »
im torn din.. i have galaxy s4 already but want to upgrade to note 3..

pret_ty68

  • Guest
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S4 or Iphone5
« Reply #3 on: December 05, 2013, 09:29:25 am »
I phone 5s yung kinuha ko. Nung nakita ko kasi yung Note 3 I find it very big for me. I'm petite with small hands. I did not regret it, besides I have an Ipad mini kaya nag synchronize sila. Kung wala akong Ipad mini baka Note 3 pa rin kinuha ko.


hushlygreen

  • Guest
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S4 or Iphone5
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2013, 10:34:21 am »
I decided to move to Note 3 from iPhone 4s, even if I have an iPad. Mobility wise kasi, I found it na less restricting the things you can do with an Android phone. And it has definitely evolved over time na talaga.

Pero nung una din, nalalakihan ako sa Note 3, being it a phablet kasi. But it grew on me and it became easier answering emails and other work stuff. All the apps that I use naman kasi is in the Android market din naman, except for iMessage.

It really depends on your need, pero I'm very much happy with the Note 3. ^_^

ritzyritz

  • Guest
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S4 or Iphone5
« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2013, 11:57:55 am »
^I'm sooo torned between ip5s gold or note 3 din. Note 3 talaga ang bet ko pero nalalakihan nga ako to carry it around plus it's not so stylish like a gold ip5s. Convenience and style (ip5s) or functionality (work-mode), hay ang hirap pumili, for recontracting pa naman ako this week na sa Globe.

hushlygreen

  • Guest
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S4 or Iphone5
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2013, 10:02:12 pm »
ritzyritz -- go na for functionality :P madami naman nice covers ang note 3 :P

meloncreme

  • Guest
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S4 or Iphone5
« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2013, 09:45:45 am »
I have the white LTE version of Note 3 and I've been using it for 2 months now. I got it on contract from Globe. At first, I regret choosing it over the S4 because of the size. But after a few days, I got used to its huge screen and suddenly, the S4's screen seems too small to me now. Watching dramas and movies on the Note 3 is a joy because of the big screen.

Before I got my Note 3, I also toyed with the idea of getting an iPhone instead but I'm after functionality and I like customizing my phone's themes and icons and these are exactly the things that I can't do with an iPhone unless I jailbreak it which isn't a good idea. And I also hate that iPhone's battery is non-removable/replaceable and it has no memory card slot.

Note 3, S4 and iPhone are awesome phones and you could never go wrong with any of these phones. You just have to choose what features are more important to you. I prefer functionality over style because I can always just buy a case. Not only does it make your phone look good, it also provides added protection.

hikarichan

  • Guest
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S4 or Iphone5
« Reply #8 on: December 23, 2013, 11:46:59 am »
for my smart retention plan, i was supposed to get the 5s, but since i had to wait for 2 weeks to get one, i decided to get the note 3 instead. the note 3 has its advantages, higher resolution and bigger screen and longer battery life. but for someone like me who loves to take pictures using my phone, it was a letdown :( it's really bad for taking pictures in low light, kasi wala syang night mode. sana sa next update isama na ito ng samsung or else ill go back to iphone.

e.viv

  • Guest
Re: Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S4 or Iphone5
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2013, 02:08:11 am »
Since I love doodling and my own penmanship, I go for the Note 3.  ;D

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close