Author Topic: Where do you buy dumbbells, exercise mat, outfit, shoes etc  (Read 20214 times)

cloudzy_09

• Junior GirlTalker
Where do you buy dumbbells, exercise mat, outfit, shoes etc
« on: November 14, 2013, 06:06:57 pm »
Saan kayo bumibili ng mura dumbells and exercise mat?

winkypops

• Live Boldly
  • Junior GirlTalker
    • My Simple Joy
Re: Where do you buy dumbbells, exercise mat, outfit, shoes etc
« Reply #1 on: November 20, 2013, 04:25:04 am »
dumb bells sa toby's, outfit sa sm dept store,exercise mat naman naghahanap pa ako ng affordable

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: November 20, 2013, 09:27:15 am »
people today are so lucky

there are a lot of good looking equipment in stores like toby's or chris sports.

however, if one is not too choosy about barbells, dumbells, they can always opt to buy from manufacturers like Pro-Gym and Ensayo Fitness. they're not as pogi when it comes to plates and bars but it will do the job for a much cheaper price i believe.

marami din nagbebenta sa sulit ng mga used items. sometimes may maganda pa itsura kahit matagal na. i bought my weights equipment in 1999 and 2004. they still look almost the same up to now.
I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

gen211

• GirlTalker
  • Live and let live.
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2014, 01:47:21 pm »
Landmark hehe... or tobys.

akthung

• GUYTalker
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2014, 05:15:15 pm »
sometimes its better to buy gym equipment like dumbells from local gym equipment makers as they either make them themselves (custom) or they're the ones who import them. sometimes you have to go to their warehouse. the good thing with this option is that they're way cheaper than mall prices.

working out at home has its benefits. lalo na pag seryoso ka sa training. so much can be saved. not just money. but time, effort and stress associated with driving to the gym etc. pag seryoso ka din kasi hindi ka na halos makikihalobilo sa tao sa gym.

good thing with sports stores sa malls, they're quite updated with stuff from other countries and they may offer better looking stuff from the local ones but at a higher price

I'm a baby Arhat. An Arhat has a well developed intuition, advanced mental powers, highly refined emotions and a strong desire to contribute personally to the uplifting of humanity.

paulfranc

• GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: February 01, 2014, 10:00:20 pm »
naghahanap ako ng amplifier bar. the one billy blanks used in one of his exer videos. went to chris sports, moa and toby's, tinuro ako sa jb music. haha

D4thAngel

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2014, 09:33:50 am »
naghahanap ako ng amplifier bar. the one billy blanks used in one of his exer videos. went to chris sports, moa and toby's, tinuro ako sa jb music. haha

Hi, JB music and sports po yun. They have branch in Glorieta and Alabang Town Center. We bought our elliptical machine from them. If I'm not mistaken, they are having their summer sale now. Yung samin, na-bargain ko pa from 6mos installment, ginawa nilang 12mos.

I bought my dumbbells and kettlebell from landmark. They also have yoga mat yata as low as P330.
Surround yourself with people who encourage you, inspire you, and believe in your dreams.

sarah29

• GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2014, 11:28:24 am »
TJ Maxx, Amazon.com, or Walmart.com

kumikosan_9

• GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2014, 09:49:51 am »
i bought mine sa quiapo, sa tindahan mg mga bicycle parts opposite the church. hile-hilera yun mga sporting goods stores doon. and talagang cheaper. but if you're in quiapo na din, mas mura siguro sa Raon area. Natamad na kasi ako tumawid when i bought my dumbells.
I asked GOD for all things, that I might enjoy life,
I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
Almost despite myself, my unspoken prayers were answered.
I am among all men, most richly blessed.

Jeninamaree

« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2014, 06:33:19 pm »
Mga sis, ano recommended niyo na wrist band/ watch heart monitor?

Mukang mas okay yung may GPS, distance, # of steps, ave speed, etc.

Okay ba yung casio?

Anong brand? anong model?

young_maiden

• Super GirlTalker
  • Love yourself.
« Reply #10 on: March 01, 2016, 02:09:45 pm »
Buhayin ko ulit ang thread na ito. Saan po makakabili dito sa Philippnines ng PowerBlock adjustable dumbbells at magkano? Ito iyong ginagamit sa Fitness Blender. Thanks in advance.
The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become.

dreamweaver83

• GirlTalker
« Reply #11 on: April 29, 2016, 11:21:30 pm »
^^May nabasa ko sa Shangri-La daw niya nabili Powerblock niya for 25k. Grabe wala akong budget for that.

young_maiden

• Super GirlTalker
  • Love yourself.
« Reply #12 on: April 29, 2016, 11:27:59 pm »
Nag PM din ako sa fb page ng SportsFit, Inc. Iyan ang corporation na nagbebenta dito sa pinas ng powerblock thru wellness concepts sa Shangrila. I asked how much. Ang reply P19,900 daw. Never mind na lang. Hehe.
The less you respond to negative people, the more peaceful your life will become.

twinbee

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: April 30, 2016, 12:13:30 am »
my motivation to exercise is myself since im gaining weight and mabilis na rin hingalin...

whatbetty

• Probationary
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2018, 08:14:47 am »
Hi!! I'm gonna start with my workout soon enough and i'm looking for stuff for home workouts.

I found a store in Festival Mall, Alabang. It has all the stuff you need for sports (different kind of sports! It has stuff for golf, hiking, swimming, yoga, ballet, etc). It's called DECATHLON.

Check it out! I also believe that it is available online :)

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close