We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
I really dont like this soap naging super dry skin ko na may scaly parts mahapdi and madaling matunaw! I dont understand at all why a lot are raving about this
just wanna share my own experience with yuki products. before maging dealer or reseller ng yuki, 1st is you have to use the product itself. panu mo nga nman mabebenta and isang product kung ikaw mismo hndi mo gagamitin? kaya siguro mdaming reseller and dealer kase naniniwala sila sa produkto then regarding po sa pag gamit ng yuki premium soap, base on my experience - pag gnamit mo sya sa face, 2 mins is enough. more than that expect redness and itchiness, kaya depende po talaga sa kung gaano ka-sensitive ang skin ng gagamit. I recommend using the yuki night glow after using the premium soap to bring back moisture kase po may micro peeling effect and premium soap. Now, sa mga pimple/acne prone skin like me, nung ginamit ko sa mukha and premium soap medyo napansin ko tinigyawat ako so tinigil ko gumamit ng premium soap sa mukha instead sa body ko nlng gngamit yung premium soap using night glow or bleaching compound after. Now I will soon use the Sakura facial kit nila, yun daw and bestseller nila for face. I'm willing to share my own experience once na matapos ko gamitin yung sakura kit.