We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
@blazingsheena- saan ka nakakuha sis ng 30% discount for MBS? thanks!
sis if I may. You book online with them to avail of the discount. but the discount applies on certain days only. our suite room accommodation was at 30% off and we had free buffet breakfast at rise. we also had a personal butler at our disposal. sulit ang discount.
cindylulu, Better if you email H&M about it. TBH I have yet to meet a gracious and accommodating SA here in most major stores (with the exception of Pinoy staff) Ilan beset na ako naka encounter ng mga tamad kumuha ng stocks, sasabihin wala daw pero d naman tinitignan sa stock room, and the likes. I think possible yung nagasikaso sa inyo is part timer..