We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hello girls! I plan to surprise my parents (58yo dad & 60yo mom) with an all-expense paid trip to Singapore for their 33rd wedding anniv and I need ALL the help I can get hehe No fixed budget for airfare as long as Cebu Pacific para mas mura Questions:1. Should I get them a tour package, let them roam around on their own or combination of both like 3 days package tour then 3 days free to roam around? 2. Please suggest an inexpensive hotel na accessible ang mga pasyalan areas.Thanks in advance!
^And if you'll be buying so much things if ever, you can always have it boxed at Lucky Plaza and send it to your address in the Philippines, you'll get it in 2-3weeks.