watch now

Author Topic: Happy Skin Cosmetics  (Read 44853 times)

Escapaira

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #160 on: October 20, 2016, 05:04:15 pm »
Mga sis okay ba yung highlighter stick nila?

strawberryswitchblade

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #161 on: November 13, 2016, 04:53:16 pm »
Love the formula of the matte liquid lipsticks, holy grail for me and the only Happy Skin products I really like. My favorites are Denise and Jigs. I like the color of Sarte as well but it feathers when I eat something oily.

FOURever

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #162 on: November 14, 2016, 05:45:10 am »
^have you tried colourpop? How is happy skin liquid lipstick compared to colourpop?

5tarfruit

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #163 on: November 17, 2016, 06:51:20 pm »
Hindi ko masyadong gusto 'yung packaging nung Disney Princess collection nila. ):

May parang cushion pact (similar to the Missha Tension Pacts, I think) na pala sila, plus a new brightening powder foundation. :)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #164 on: November 18, 2016, 11:14:05 am »
^ I watched the review of Anna Cay about this and ang worth it lang daw ay yun matte lippies and liquid lippies from the whole collection. I kind of agree :)

mangacat

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #165 on: November 18, 2016, 02:27:49 pm »
Ako rin, hindi ko type yung packaging ng Disney Princess nila. Parang pambata lalo na yung mga foundation. Parang kakahiya ilabas sa CR hahaha :p

babyluvs_78

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #166 on: November 18, 2016, 09:13:04 pm »
why every time I use my Happy Skin lipstick, my lips gets dry.. :(

strawberryswitchblade

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #167 on: November 19, 2016, 10:17:37 am »
^have you tried colourpop? How is happy skin liquid lipstick compared to colourpop?

Happy Skin is less drying than the Ultra Mattes, probably the least drying matte liquid lipstick I've tried. Ultra Satins are comfortable and not drying but they don't dry down completely like the Happy Skin lipsticks do. Mas gusto ko yung sa Happy Skin. Sayang lang onti yung available shades. Hit or miss kasi ang Colourpop mattes, may ibang shades na ok yung formula, may ibang hindi.

happie

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #168 on: November 24, 2016, 10:15:30 pm »
Looks like maganda ang feedback sa lipsticks.  How about the bb cream or foundation?  The kiosks look intimidating much like benefit so I haven't inquired yet.

cupcakejane

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #169 on: September 11, 2017, 09:41:41 pm »
I recently purchased the bridechilla manicure set.  It's quite nice but not as long lasting as I had hope considering it was marketed somewhat like a gel manicure. 

summersunder

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #170 on: September 16, 2017, 01:01:12 pm »
I got the hello kitty limited edition na Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippies (best of friends) sana ok sya at di drying.

M_Y_S4n_

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #171 on: September 26, 2017, 04:29:22 pm »
I love Happy Skin's lippie formula but you would always need to reapply every 4 hours. Even the lip pencil (I got mine in Honeymoon Glow) does not last the whole day. I tried the nail polish. I love their color selections! No need to buy the top coat. The 21peso clear topcoat one from Watsons works.

happie

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #172 on: November 28, 2017, 06:18:34 pm »
^ Did you get the gel polish or the ordinary kind?

deluxeshopper

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #173 on: December 10, 2017, 12:23:48 pm »
I like the ZZ (zit zapper) cream of Happy Skin. It does not break me out. Its silicone free and its very natural looking. Doesn't feel heavy on the skin too.

I also like their charcoal oil blotting sheet because the size of the sheet is bigger compared to Gatsby. I also feel that the charcoal paper absorbs oil better than the blue gatsby ones.

Chubby_cheeks

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #174 on: January 21, 2018, 08:48:22 pm »
sulit ba lipstick nila? i'm considering under the sheets as an alternative to the reddish hue i'm using now with stila.  kaya lang worth it ba, like is it long lasting?  i wasn't so happy with my last purchase with them.  but the color is so enticing sa shut up and kiss me line.

chingky

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #175 on: January 27, 2018, 09:04:29 am »
I have several of their lipsticks. Okay naman. Lasts the whole day naman. Usually I just retouch a bit during lunch time after eating.

Has anyone tried their peeling gel? How is it? Is it comparable to Cure?

cupcakejane

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #176 on: January 27, 2018, 06:11:35 pm »
I have the shut up and kiss me and you just need to retouch.  The shade is nice but its not as long lasting as the other lipsticks I have.

Rory_Lorelie_Gilmore

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #177 on: January 31, 2018, 09:40:13 pm »
Following.

Any feedback sa Lip and Cheek Mousse nila? Maggi Wilson ba is an Endorser? Lagi kasi nya minemention sa IG nya.

pinkmallowpie

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #178 on: February 11, 2018, 09:09:02 pm »
feedback naman sa sakura bloom line nila. been wanting to buy kaya lang gusto ko muna magbasa ng mga reviews, wala ako mashado mahanap sa google eh

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #179 on: February 13, 2018, 12:10:37 pm »
Following.

Any feedback sa Lip and Cheek Mousse nila? Maggi Wilson ba is an Endorser? Lagi kasi nya minemention sa IG nya.

ok sya sa lips pero sa cheeks mygahhhd disaster haha! Kasi ang bilis matuyo and mahirap iblend. Dapat muna magmist sa face para madali mablend. Pero longlasting naman sya. I have the red and plum shade. Hindi ko rin masyado bet yun packaging kasi naglileak sya.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close