watch now

Author Topic: Happy Skin Cosmetics  (Read 44931 times)

wanderbrewha

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #80 on: December 01, 2014, 06:26:54 am »
happy skin products are really good, i have the summer fling lipstics and the foundation

5tarfruit

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #81 on: December 01, 2014, 11:56:02 am »
Mga sis, how do you apply the ZZ cream? Do you use a brush, a sponge (beautyblender), or just your fingers? It cakes on me kasi kahit anong gawin ko even if I exfoliate and moisturize properly prior to applying the foundation. :-X

graezieylicious

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #82 on: December 01, 2014, 12:01:46 pm »
Im inlove with their lip and cheeck mousse in swept off my feet especially when i top it with wet n wild bare it all cream

m_lim

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #83 on: December 01, 2014, 12:18:26 pm »
Honeymoon glow ang HG lippie ko. mas maganda pa kesa Mac Cosmo.

activedreamer

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #84 on: December 03, 2014, 01:27:11 pm »
I have SS creme. Last year ko pa binili pero di ko na magamit regularly kasi the first few days I used it, nagkabreakout ako ng grabe for the first time. Di ko sure kung dahil dun. Sobrang sheer din niya pero may glow naman after maglagay. Para siguro sa mga flawless na 'to na gusto lang ng glow.

Sa Shut Up and Kiss Me, I have Naughty and Nice at Playing Footsie. Ok 'yung color, parang nakaabsorb talaga sa lips tapos moisturizing. Pero medyo sanayan din gamitin. At first parang masyado silang makulay for day use. Kaya sa lower lip ko lang lalagay then smack lang para magpantay sa upper lip ang kulay. 'Yung playing footsie parang may slight metallic sa color niya. Noong una naaasiwa ako pero nasanay na and parang may plump effect siya haha. I want to buy Honeymoon Glow and Mistletoe Kiss next. :)

nixmusic

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #85 on: December 31, 2014, 03:25:30 pm »
Wala pa ko na-try any of their products but I always wanted to have their vanity kit. Too bad it's not for sale :(

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #86 on: January 01, 2015, 11:57:46 am »
I have HoneyMoon Glow got it as exchange gift sa work. Pfft! Natunaw siya nakakainis. Di na diretso yun itsura nya.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #87 on: January 01, 2015, 08:22:08 pm »
Just got a Shut Up & Kiss Me Lip & Cheek Mousse... Shade: My Guilty Pleasure.

ieiky

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #88 on: January 02, 2015, 08:34:52 am »
MLBB ko ang Honeymooon Glow. Ok na ok yung sahde niya. Yung Crushing on you, hindi ko bagay. Sayang lang. hehe..

I have their Eye Am Here to stay- 24h waterproof Liquid Eyeliner kaya lang kumakalat siya eh.  :(
Hindi ko alam kung ako ba may problema dahil yata oily ang eyelids ko? pero hindi ko naman yun na experience sa Maybelline Liquid Eyeliner. hehe


twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #89 on: January 02, 2015, 03:02:21 pm »
I have shut up and kiss me in first kiss and summer crush and both are pretty and bright pinks. I just dont like the crayon type shape cus I find it difficult to apply on my lips. The formula isnt so drying as well but being that my lips are really dry, I still have to put some balm on before applying to make it glide smoothly.

rae

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #90 on: January 06, 2015, 02:06:23 am »
^ I don't like crayons too. So, ang ginawa ko, sa isang side ko lang sya ginagamit para eventually maging shape ng traditional lipstick. So far so good. :P

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #91 on: January 06, 2015, 12:18:13 pm »
^That's what I'm doing too, re-shaping kumbaga hehe

kaycee0307

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #92 on: January 06, 2015, 04:34:41 pm »
I love their sculptacular contour kit!!!!!!

pilates

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #93 on: April 23, 2015, 08:32:41 am »
^sis okay ba yung highlighter ng kit i mean not too white for the skin?

gracita13

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #94 on: April 25, 2015, 03:41:14 pm »
Shut up and kiss me in first kiss, super love! ang bait ng aura ko dito.

theamazinganna

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #95 on: June 13, 2015, 03:41:01 am »
Have you guys tried their newest lippies? Super nice! I got the Too Cool set from Zalora, and Hot stuff reminds me of Mac Diva. It's matte but moisturizes your lips!

lordknight_aiz.18

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #96 on: June 13, 2015, 11:47:36 pm »
I have the girls night out lippies. But i want to try honeymoon glow too.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #97 on: June 14, 2015, 12:16:21 am »
curious sa Honeymoon glow.

And true, grabe raves yung mga bloggers.
Curious din ako sa tint nila.. hehe

rae

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #98 on: June 19, 2015, 05:59:51 am »
I'm glad that the new matte lip crayons are sold separately na. I can't see the pale nude shade working on a lot of people. I wish they come out with more colors.

imyourangel

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #99 on: June 29, 2015, 09:29:20 pm »
Their packaging reminds me of Snoe.. or nauna ba sila kesa sa Snoe? :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close