watch now

Author Topic: Happy Skin Cosmetics  (Read 44917 times)

izidominique

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #60 on: September 03, 2014, 11:17:07 pm »
HONEYMOON GLOW IS A CLOSE DUPE FOR MAC MEHR.  ;)

nurseanna

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #61 on: September 04, 2014, 11:31:21 pm »
Wanna try Honeymoon Glow and Eye Am Here to Stay 24h waterproof liquid eyeliner :)

nurseanna

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #62 on: September 06, 2014, 12:26:10 pm »
Just bought Shut Up and Kiss Me lippie in Honeymoon Glow. My perfect MLBB shade! :) I tried The Morning After muna kaso out of stock, and then I tried Honeymoon Glow tapos mas maganda pala sya sakin. I'm so happy with it. :) I also bought Eye Am Here to Stay 24h waterproof liquid eyeliner :) I swatched it yesterday, at ang tagal niya sa kamay ko kahit ilang beses na akong naghugas ng kamay. I have yet to try it on my lash line, OK naman siguro kasi di naman oily eyelids ko.

Wandabanana

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #63 on: September 16, 2014, 09:05:45 pm »
^Just bought Honeymoon Glow, too. Maganda nga sya, the shade was very nice even with my pigmented lips. It wasn't drying for me, but then again, I always wear lip balm underneath my lipstick. I think I'd like to get The Morning After next.

Also bought the Don't Get Mad Get Even foundation in Soft Beige. Ok naman, I guess... not very good at judging foundation. Hehe. Basta hindi masyadong malayo sa kulay ko, ok na. I did notice that it wasn't very good at keeping the oilies at bay. I think my nose got shiny just 3 hours in. Apart from that, it was quite all right. Might not re-purchase, though, since I plan to try other foundation brands.

Drew82

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #64 on: September 17, 2014, 10:24:18 am »
I'm loving their Honeymoon Glow lippie too! It's currently my favorite everyday lipstick. It's not drying and its very pigmented. I also love the Eye Am Here to Stay 24H Gel Pencil Liner in brown shade. It glides easily and it gives a natural finish.

I tried their eyebrow pencil pero I'm not impressed. I hope they improve it pa.

I'm ok with their powder foundation - my only comment is that it's quite pricey. I also told their sales attendant a few months ago na iparating sa management na sana they come up with refill. Nagkaron naman eventually pero sadly, the refill does not include the sponge applicator. I need to buy pa tuloy sa Beauty Bar.  :(

5tarfruit

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #65 on: September 17, 2014, 01:18:11 pm »
Oo nga, sana magkaroon ng refills for the powder ala Japanese powder foundation.

Feedback dun sa ZZ cream please. :D Lagi siyang OOS sa mga Beauty Bar branches na nadaanan ko though. Di pa raw nila alam kung kelan magkakaroon ulit.

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #66 on: September 18, 2014, 10:15:27 pm »
Meron zz cream sis sa online store ng beautybar.

anirazc anasor

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #67 on: September 18, 2014, 10:23:59 pm »
Ano magandang bright pink lippie nila na pede pang morning wear?

timetraveller

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #68 on: September 19, 2014, 06:22:14 pm »
Gusto ko i-try yung lippie nila in Honeymoon Glow kasi magaganda reviews... pero namamahalan ako for a local product. Mas mahal pa kasi siya sa Maybelline na usual kong binibili. :/

rae

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #69 on: October 14, 2014, 07:03:27 pm »
So far I didn't like most of the stuff I sampled (haven't bought any yet, other than the brushes).

Sa face bases, walang yellow enough for me. But I'm very yellow. Kahit sa maybelline, revlon, etc. wala akong match so, I'm not taking it against the brand (for reference I match with the yellowest of yellow foundations like L'Oreal Lucent Magique Gold Shell and Nars Stromboli).

Sa lipsticks naman, mahilig ako sa bold and/or deep colors. When I swatched them on the back of my hand, medyo streaky. I was turned off. Naisip ko baka patchy sa lips so I didn't buy because I like solid colors with opaque color payoff.

The flat brush, I really like pero I gave the brushes to my mom. Baka bumili ako nung flat brush for myself instead of getting the real techniques core brush set. Ang gusto ko lang naman yung buffing brush.

I'm also a tiiiny bit turned off by the overall look and color theme kasi nga parang benefit sya. That's what turned me off with Ever Bilena before kasi halos lahat ng packaging ng ever bilena kamukha ng maybelline. Iniisip ko na lang, wala siguro silang pambayad for a creative-something person to conceptualize the look. Pero I'm putting that factor aside kasi local brand sila and I still would like to support local brands.

Ang curious ako ngayon is their newest product that I saw on instagram, yung lip and cheek mousse. But I'll wait for reviews before getting anything.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2014, 07:06:00 pm by rae »

beautycolada

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #70 on: October 17, 2014, 12:14:33 am »
meron ako yung gel eyeliner pen nila i like it kasi it really stays put kahit magpawis ako nandyan parin sya. meron din ako nung contour kit nila this one i really like kasi subtle lang yung effect nya perfect for everyday tska very easy to blend.  ;D

although hindi ko masyadong bet yung highlighter kasi white sya. mas flattering kasi sa skin tone ko yung champagne/yellow based highlighter.   

Bvrly08

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #71 on: October 17, 2014, 01:28:00 pm »
I almost bought the SS foundie and concealer buti na lang I read this thread. Ang cute kasi ng packaging and andaming raves from bloggers. Kaso puro sponsored so mahirap ijudge kung unbiased. Lemming ko pa din ang lippie though, especially first kiss and summer crush. Are they really pigmented, moisturizing and long lasting?

bernology

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #72 on: October 31, 2014, 06:39:34 pm »
I almost bought the SS foundie and concealer buti na lang I read this thread. Ang cute kasi ng packaging and andaming raves from bloggers. Kaso puro sponsored so mahirap ijudge kung unbiased. Lemming ko pa din ang lippie though, especially first kiss and summer crush. Are they really pigmented, moisturizing and long lasting?

their lippies are not that drying but I suggest you use lipbalm first before applying :) yes they're quite pigmented kasi 1 or 2 swipes for me, may color na agad sa lips. for long lasting, not really kasi I need to retouch pa after eating :)

bernology

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #73 on: October 31, 2014, 06:42:22 pm »
their eye need a miracle corrector is heaven sent! hahaha. it really does cover up my dark circles. though I would like to compare if this one is the same with erase paste cause of the salmon hue. nonetheless, the product's great and yun na yung gamit ko everyday for my undereye circles :)

RoManHoliday

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #74 on: October 31, 2014, 11:55:04 pm »
Any review sa contour powder? I want it kaya lang wala ako makita reviews na non sponsored

I bought the contour palette. Not happy with it so far. But maybe because I'm not using it right? Medyo newbie ako sa pag contour. Siguro try ko ulit, baka naman mali lang ako ng pag gamit.

bigdadis_girl

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #75 on: November 02, 2014, 04:53:09 am »
I'm happy naman with their don't get mad get even powder foundation in soft beige nila.  Pricey nga lang talaga sya pero nasulit ko naman dahil naka 3 konths ko din ata syang gamet.  Disappointed lang to know that walang sponge kasama ang refill?

beautycolada

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #76 on: November 03, 2014, 10:45:22 pm »
I bought the contour palette. Not happy with it so far. But maybe because I'm not using it right? Medyo newbie ako sa pag contour. Siguro try ko ulit, baka naman mali lang ako ng pag gamit.

I think practice lang din sis? ano ba nangyayari? hindi lumilitaw yung shade?

rae

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #77 on: November 04, 2014, 09:43:34 pm »
Glad I gave the lipsticks another shot. Got Honeymoon Glow a few weeks ago. It's pigmented and it applies evenly. I'm glad that the shine tones down and makes it look like a semi-matte.

Just wish I got a different shade coz I'm not a fan of coral/peach shades.

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #78 on: November 06, 2014, 06:12:02 pm »
^ wanna try that din!

trissy0906

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #79 on: November 29, 2014, 02:59:58 pm »
Okay yung Shut Up and Kiss Me na Honeymoon Glow. Puedeng dupe ng MAC na Brick-o-la tapos hindi nakaka dry ;)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close