watch now

Author Topic: Happy Skin Cosmetics  (Read 44990 times)

eloisaco

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2014, 04:06:40 pm »
Happy skin cosmetics review up on my blog girls! kikaysimaria(dot)blogspot(dot)com if you want to check it out!

_supergirl_

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2014, 06:12:51 pm »
I'm really intrigued by their products especially Shut Up and Kiss Me and Eye Need a Miracle. :)

mojitayanipot

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #22 on: January 17, 2014, 03:37:14 pm »
I have their SS Creme in Soft Beige. Ok lang sya for me. Not particularly outstanding in my experience. My skin is moody. My skin is often extremely oily, acne prone, but sometimes it feels dry. Parang combination skin na ewan. So far, with SS Creme, I noticed na oily kaagad face ko after about an hour or so. I think I need to use a light moisturizer pa under it so that it goes on smoothly, otherwise, ang hirap nya i-apply pag tinotopak ang skin ko (ex: pag dry/scaly ang skin ko).

Madami-dami pa naman yung nasa tube ko, so I can observe it pa for a couple more weeks.

I wanna try their Shut Up & Kiss Me Lippie. How's the staying power? Is their red one similar to NYX's Montecarlo? :D

angelique_1523

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #23 on: January 18, 2014, 02:21:42 pm »
Hello mga Sis!!

Finally meron na ko nung lippie kaya lang nadoble yung shade ko 2 ang shade ko ay first kiss bali dalawang first kiss haha!! its too pink for me. i need to apply nivea lip balm first before applying these ang ganda ng combination without it medyo dry siya sa lips. konting konti lang talaga nag gglide naman siya sa lip balm ko ang ganda ng effect hehe.. sabi diba may moisture pro parang wala. at first nga pala parang nag babalat lips ko dahil sa lippies pero with lip balm naging ok naman siya. sa staying power i tried without my lip balm mga 4 hours lang and with my lip balm mga nasa 2 hours lang lagay na ulit.  next ko ttry yung face powder naman pag nagpabili ulit ako! :))
« Last Edit: January 18, 2014, 02:27:14 pm by angelique_1523 »

mojitayanipot

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #24 on: January 18, 2014, 03:13:28 pm »
^ Thanks for the feedback, sis angelique_1523! Curious din ako sa face powder / powder foundie nila. Update mo kami pag natry mo na ha. :)

ava_garde

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #25 on: January 28, 2014, 08:39:19 am »
I bought their flat top brush. I was looking for a good applicator kasi for my cream foundie. I chose this over a cheaper Elf brush kahit mas mahal. Mukha kasi mas maganda kasi yun quality and syempre I want to support Pinoy brands :). Diko na sinabi locally made kasi, made in Japan daw.

So far I am loving the Flat top brush. Malambot at hindi makati sa face. I had washed it once since I bought it last week. No shedding. ;)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #26 on: January 28, 2014, 01:50:06 pm »
sis how much bili mo? Was planning to buy Virgina Olsen's flat top brush kasi pero OOS naman sa Shang :< and i saw that magandang dupe nga yan sa happy skin but akala ko dapat set bilhin yun brushes. Pwede pala isa isa? :)

chai13

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #27 on: January 28, 2014, 04:49:47 pm »
I have Happy Skin..right after super endorse sya ni Ms. Kris Aquino sa KrisTV..
I went to a Plain and Prints Shop and bought my 2 Shut Up and Kiss Me lippy shades!

- My First Time (medyo brown red)
- Girl's Night Out (more on the plum side - very nice effect sa picture! I promise!)

Affordable P499.00 only!


khymm

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #28 on: January 28, 2014, 07:47:46 pm »
I love their chubby sticks! Non-drying, moisturising and very pigmented. yung girls night out na shade kapareho talaga sa MAC Rebel lipstick while the Just married shade pwedeng dupe ng MAC lovelorn pero mas sheer lang yung MAC. Posted my review on my blog :)

imcocobanana

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #29 on: January 28, 2014, 11:06:55 pm »
I loooooove their pencil lipsticks! Very moisturizing and very pigmented. Binili ko lahat yung 3 shades haha :)

cha_ching

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2014, 01:57:12 pm »
 I wanna try!  :D Where to buy ba their products sisses? Hanapin ko talaga when I get home. :)

imcocobanana

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2014, 03:41:22 pm »
I wanna try!  :D Where to buy ba their products sisses? Hanapin ko talaga when I get home. :)

sis, merong happy skin products sa beauty bar :)

cha_ching

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2014, 03:56:08 pm »
sis, merong happy skin products sa beauty bar :)

thanks much sis!  ;)

ava_garde

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2014, 05:39:49 pm »
@Irenee. 599 yun flat top brush

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #34 on: February 06, 2014, 12:03:08 am »
Got Crushing on you lippie. Hmm, ok naman sya. Average lippie. Nothing to rave about. But not bad
Also. Kinda pricey pa rin for local product.

sakura_bloom

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #35 on: February 06, 2014, 11:28:40 pm »
I wish they would decrease the price points. Or have a sale. The quality is decent, but for that price point I want something better than decent, and cuter packaging.

eloisaco

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #36 on: February 11, 2014, 11:53:54 am »
I wish they would decrease the price points. Or have a sale. The quality is decent, but for that price point I want something better than decent, and cuter packaging.

AGREE! Quite pricey. pero yung lippies nila, ok na rin siguro price range kasi compared sa revlon and chubby stick ng clinique mura na ito.

may bagong lippie sila. valentine kiss. i want to buy it! <3!!

damselflypoet

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #37 on: February 12, 2014, 09:54:44 am »
I have two lippies nila. Yun pa lang meron ako from their brand. Yung Crushing On You is okay naman but yung Summer Fling di dapat gamitin pag chapped ang lips. Gusto ko rin nung Valentine Kiss na for Kris Aquino. Sana matagal tagal pa ibenta. Wala pa kasi budget ngayon. :(

angelique_1523

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #38 on: February 13, 2014, 05:13:46 pm »
Mga Sis! Have you heard about the Valentines news from happy skin?! Hhaha they have a new shade but this one is limited edition only..I message my lovely sister to buy for me.. I need to wait for another month before I can wear it..but at least i know that I will have it very soon!!

How about you? are you gonna buy the new shade? anyway highly recommended the first kiss shade its really lovely and barbie doll look haaha!!

VainDoll

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #39 on: February 14, 2014, 11:18:12 am »
^ It looks like Pink Nouveau. I want it if its not as dry as PN. 

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close