watch now

Author Topic: Happy Skin Cosmetics  (Read 44874 times)

angelique_1523

  • Guest
Happy Skin Cosmetics
« on: November 09, 2013, 11:44:47 am »
Hello GT Sisters!

Has anyone tried this new booming make up line " Happy Skin"
Please share your thoughts, reviews and comment also comparison to other booming make up line also like snoe and krave and others..

Please share it here :)

I want to try this make up line sounds promising :))

simoneacosta

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #1 on: November 11, 2013, 01:01:13 pm »
Hi Sis! I also saw Happy Skin cosmetics from a fashion blogger (I think). Magkano ba pumapatak tong Happy Skin products? I also wanna try them :D

angelique_1523

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2013, 09:27:21 am »
^ Hello Sis! Awesome ang mga booming local products natin like Snoe nag rarange sila ng 1k plus agad. lumalaban sa mga international brand :) I really wanna try as in! sayang di umabot nga sa box ko eh hehe..pero pag na try mo update ka lang dito. I have a sensitive skin kasi ayoko na sana mag try kaso I need face powder talaga and sabi for morena beauty haha so I think hindi na mahirap maghanap ng shade :)

UP up Up!!! :)

Ireneeeeee

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #3 on: November 12, 2013, 02:25:38 pm »
Their foundi starts at P1300. I haven't tried it though but looks and sounds promising naman :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2013, 11:25:52 am »
Yung price pala nya eh more on pang-"mid-range". 1.3k na foundation is parang sa Kate na.

moonstar_004

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #5 on: November 13, 2013, 11:57:15 am »
their chubby lip pencils are P499 lang ata. i'm thinking of getting a couple.

angelique_1523

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #6 on: November 14, 2013, 09:36:57 am »
For me its amazing that our local brand is trying to conquer other countries as well. like some of the local brand I know they have outlets and branches from the other country. I want to introduce one someday hehe... A woman can dream LOL..:)

Anyway sisses di sila nag shiship pa eh kaya di pa ko makabili..hays sayang naman. Pero sa totoo lang I want to buy everything haha..

Please pa add ng reviews kapag meron na kayo na try :)

TIA

stameygirl

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2013, 01:07:24 pm »
How is the Eye Need A Miracle? How does it compare to Benefit's Erase Paste?

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2013, 01:18:54 pm »
Out of all their products, the Eye Need a Miracle concealer caught my eye. Yung packaging nila is quite similar yung theme to The Balm/Benefit. :)

tikitakz

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2013, 03:34:18 pm »
Nakita ko ito sa beauty bar, di ko pa natry, cute packaging :)

5tarfruit

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #10 on: November 14, 2013, 04:23:50 pm »
Interested ako dun sa Second Skin Crème Silicone Free Foundation. :D Sana may magreview na, hehe.

eileenr

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2013, 12:43:16 pm »
I bought the Happy Skin SS Creme (silicone-free foundation - Soft Beige) and Eye Need A miracle Concealer (they only have one shade - Butter). I've been using those two products together for about 2 weeks now. I love the SS Creme!!! I have oily, blemish-prone, and sensitive (easily reddens/gets irritated) skin. Before Happy Skin the only make up I used to use was VMV Hypoallergenics Skintangible bb cream & Skin Savvy liquid foundie. I find the Happy Skin SS Creme is waaay better. It lasts all day, and I don't set it with any powder. I simply use oil blotting sheets to take the shine away, and it works great for me. If you're extremely oily than you should set it with loose powder. It has a sheer-light coverage so it cannot conceal dark spots, but it can cover up the milder ones. It can take away redness and it brightens the face. It really makes the skin look better. It doesn't clog pores, a little goes a long way. It never broke me out huhuh I'm so happy about this. The Eye Concealer is okay I like it's brightening effect (makes me look so awake!), but it's not that good at covering up dark circles. However, I like that it can double up as a subtle highlighter (it has tiny shimmers, very subtle but adds a gorgeous glow). I wanna try the powder foundation next. I hope someone could share their review here!  :)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #12 on: November 28, 2013, 06:37:46 pm »
^
Now I'm definitely skipping the Eye Need a Miracle Concealer.

angelique_1523

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #13 on: December 21, 2013, 09:32:43 am »
Happy Morning!! :)

Finally makakapag pabili na ko ng Happy Skin yehey!! Magpapasko sila mom and dad sa pinas.. kaya lang lippies and blush on nalang papabili ko :P Im using Laneige na for skin care and make up pero feel free to post here maganda talaga ang feed back ng happy skin. Maybe after I finish my Laneige papabili nalang ako ulit. excited na ko matry hahaah!! mapabili pala :P


_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #14 on: December 26, 2013, 03:59:23 pm »
I have their chubby stick and so far its pretty good naman. Worth the price naman siya :)

sofiameredith

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #15 on: December 26, 2013, 06:53:56 pm »
any more review especially with their powder foundation? paubos na kasi yung foundation ko so if ok products nila, i would buy from them...cute kasi mga names ng make up nila like yung shut up and kiss me na lippie :)

angelique_1523

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #16 on: December 28, 2013, 01:39:51 pm »
@ sis gigles anung shade ng saiyo?? next year andto na din saken haha.. sabi nga ng sister ko ang mahal daw ee. ako pinabili kong shadefirst kiss and just married shade :))

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #17 on: December 28, 2013, 06:35:58 pm »
^the one I have is My First Time

eloisaco

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #18 on: December 28, 2013, 11:21:22 pm »
Currently trying these out.
I have Second skin creme - sobrang sheer ng coverage, almost wala na. tapos medyo mhrap iblend. although nakakabrighten talaga ng skin. tapos ok ang oil control
Shut up and kiss me - ganda rin kasi very moisturizing. so-so nga lang ang staying power
get cheeky with me - hindi super pigmented pero hindi rin super sheer. ok na blush. average staying power
powder foundation- maganda naman coverage. kaso mas gusto kong gamitin yung hindi masadong dense na brush para natural lang ang dating, kasi pag yung kabuki ko na dense ang gamit, medyo nag-cacakey sakin. ok siguro kung my primer. ^_^

sandali ko pa lang nagagamit yang mga products na yan. less than 5 days. will observe pa at check ko pa paano ang magandang way ng pag-apply. bago ireview sa blog ko.

so far, masaya naman ako.

angelique_1523

  • Guest
Re: Happy Skin Cosmetics
« Reply #19 on: December 31, 2013, 08:59:37 am »
@ sis giggle I am into pink shades and red pala and my first time. per thanks for sharing :D

@ sis eloisaco naku sis bakit parang sa review mo kahit 5 days lang hyped ang happy skin hehe.. i almost tempted to buy all their products but i ended up asking my sister nuying lippies. ayoko na kasi ma irritate face ko.. magagnda talaga review nito again it boils down on what suits your skin because we have different types..hiyangan lang talaga pero we are waiting for more reviews :) 5 more days nalang nasaken na lippies ko from Happy Skin!! :))

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close