Author Topic: An Open Letter to All Online Shoppers  (Read 2734 times)

indigo.tulle

• GirlTalker
  • Perspective can make your life better!
An Open Letter to All Online Shoppers
« on: November 06, 2013, 03:16:07 pm »
I am writing this open letter para maging aware po ang lahat.  I know the ins and outs of online selling and sa totoo lang, in danger na po ang mga authentic sellers!   

I will NOT name names but I know a lot of sellers and resellers online don't care about the AUTHENTICITY of their items, as quoted, "wala namang umaangal" ...or for as long as walang nakaka pansin na fake ang items nila, they can continue on selling them as authentic. 

YES, FAKES/ COUNTERFEIT/ OVERRUNS/ OVERSTOCKS (however you may call it!) POSING AS AUTHENTIC.

Gaya nga ng sabi ng isang seller (who imports her bags DIRECT from the store and CAN PROVE ITS AUTHENTICITY), mas mababa pa sa puhunan ang selling prices ng mga fakes, selling as authentic.  She is already disposing most of her items.

My message to all BUYERS, is to please be pro-active!  ...AND ALWAYS LOOK FOR TAGS, ORIGINAL PACKAGING AND PAPERWORKS (hindi fabricated but the original that came with it).  So far, wala pong tags ang mga fakes.  Lastly, AUTHENTIC QUALITY ALWAYS SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.

Thank you.

« Last Edit: November 06, 2013, 03:21:15 pm by indigo.tulle »

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close