We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^ naku sis parang paasa din kasi si Herbert (just to make it clear I'm not a Kris fan)I watched KrisTV and grabe kung makatitig si Herbert kay Kris parang tutunawin and yung mga hirit nya. Feeling ko Herbert really likes Kris naudlot lang
^ kaloka talaga. It is still and will always be about MEN. She's acting as if she and Herbert had a long term relationship, e hindi nga naging sila.Gosh, siya ang perfect example ng tumatandang paurong. Hindi na natuto.The only thing to watch out now is a live telecast of her explaining the whole story with matching tears on primetime.
^ totoo ba yun sis? I though it's just for show na friends niya sina Kim and Erich.Isn't she friends with Zsa Zsa and Lucy Torres? She must have frienda outside showbiz too...