We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
^^ako din sis gusto ko foodtrips.. nakakainis kasi pag music mode.. umay na ko sa mga guests.. lalo na kay angeline..
Infairness kay krissy mukhang di siya maselan.. kasi minsan nagsshare sila ni darla ng drinks and food..
Girls, where can I read this latest revelation? Omg, I cannot stop laughing that she is STILL broken hearted and pining over....BISTEK!? How long ba were they "together"?! LOL!!
Here too http://www.abs-cbnnews.com/entertainment/02/24/15/kris-herbert-asked-me-marry-himPersonally, I think Kris is doing this to remove the spotlight from PNoy and the whole issue of Mamasapano. May silbi din pala ang craziness nya.
Kuripot pala si Bistek no. Cheeseburger meal na nga, small Coke pa.