watch now

Author Topic: Olay products (Thread 6)  (Read 55113 times)

NurseOnDuty

  • Guest
Re: Olay products (Thread 6)
« Reply #80 on: November 23, 2014, 01:15:33 pm »
Has anybody tried olay total effects pore minimizing toner? I've been wanting to try it, kaso lang wala naman yatang smaller size. It costs around 800+  if I am not mistaken. Ang hirap lang kasi pag hindi nahiyang, sayang ang mahal pa naman.

fayerydust

  • Guest
Re: Olay products (Thread 6)
« Reply #81 on: November 23, 2014, 02:31:51 pm »
^^
^ sis personally I cannot use any Olay product without having a major allergic reaction with lots of small bumps like yours. The closest thing I can use is the Total Effects sensitive skin because its fragrance free.

^^oh no, baka allergic din ako ah... sayang naman, i had high hopes pa naman sa olay products.. oh well, back sa pagsearch ng HG moisturizer..

sis @Chili1113, is it the same sa the total effects gentle day cream?

maukris

  • Guest
Re: Olay products (Thread 6)
« Reply #82 on: November 23, 2014, 04:19:32 pm »
I personally like olay day with sof 15  instead of total effects,
Less greasy kasi sya.

sumthinblu

  • Guest
Re: Olay products (Thread 6)
« Reply #83 on: November 23, 2014, 04:50:05 pm »
I use Olay TE gentle. Mas ok 'sya for me compared to the normal variant. My sister owns that and I tried testing it on my face. It made my face oily. Siguro hiyangan lang since my sis prefers the normal variant over OTE gentle. 

I use Olay White Radiance Brightening Night Moisturizer naman every night. Tretinoin first then Olay or AHA then this moisturizer.

chuy

  • Guest
Re: Olay products (Thread 6)
« Reply #84 on: November 23, 2014, 04:54:18 pm »
White Radiance Brightening Night Cream is effective for me but I shifted to Natural White All in One Fairness Night Cream recently since it is more affordable. Been using Natural White for a week and no negative reactions yet. I just noticed that the dark circles under my eyes are less noticeable now. Will observe pa for other effects. I'm planning to buy collagen powdered drink kasi kaya downgrade muna ako ng face cream. :)

fayerydust

  • Guest
Re: Olay products (Thread 6)
« Reply #85 on: November 23, 2014, 09:10:15 pm »
^yikes! so sorry to hear that sis :( sige, siguro i'll stop nalang muna using olay baka nga may allergies din ako.. mabuti nalang na-share mo yan, thanks for the heads up sis. pwede ko ba malaman what moisturizer worked for you?  :)

chuy

  • Guest
Re: Olay products (Thread 6)
« Reply #86 on: January 27, 2015, 01:15:39 am »
For White Radiance users, there's a limited edition gift set (Olay White Radiance CelLucent White Cream 50g + CelLucent White Essence 40mL) at Trinoma. Price is 1399. Regular price for both is 2500+. Forgot the exact price. :)

mmquack

  • Guest
Re: Olay products (Thread 6)
« Reply #87 on: January 28, 2015, 12:31:26 am »
Pareho lang ba effect ng Olay Regenerist Eye serum na local from the US version? Wala naman difference?

rae

  • Guest
Re: Olay products (Thread 6)
« Reply #88 on: January 29, 2015, 02:49:28 am »
@ hi mmquack

here's the first 10 ingredients:
philippines (my mom's) - cyclopentasiloxane, water, glycerin, polymethylsilsesquioxane, dimethicone, niacinamide, dimethicone crosspolymer, stearyl dimethicone, propylene glycol, butylene glycol

US (from olay's US website) -  Water/Eau, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Niacinamide*, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Panthenol**, Polyethylene, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4***, Allantoin

mmquack

  • Guest
Re: Olay products (Thread 6)
« Reply #89 on: January 30, 2015, 01:43:43 am »
^Ano kaya better version? :)

rae

  • Guest
Re: Olay products (Thread 6)
« Reply #90 on: January 30, 2015, 02:34:15 am »
^ I checked sa watsons din kanina. Yung regenerist eye serum dun, kapareho nung sa US.

I asked my mom, iba yung name nung kanya, merong "lifting". Didn't find that at the watsons I went to. Baka luma na yung sa mom ko.

mmquack

  • Guest
Re: Olay products (Thread 6)
« Reply #91 on: January 31, 2015, 02:56:22 am »
^Ah, Kasi yung tinanong ko yung SA ng Olay sa S&R, sabi niya sakin Asian formula. (Yung mga nasa Olay stand). Tapos may mga ibang Olay product sa S&R na U.S formula.   :)

Pero will buy na lang maski the Asian one.

lafilledesonpere

  • Guest
Re: Olay products (Thread 6)
« Reply #92 on: February 01, 2015, 06:12:36 pm »
Nagkapimples din ako nung Olay TE anti-aging night cream gamit ko kaya binigay ko na lang sa mom ko.
Nitong January naman, I tried their fairness cream + serum swirl (day cream) and okay siya. Hindi agad nag-ooil up skin ko, mas mukhang healthy pa. :) Naeengganyo din tuloy ako bilhin 'yung night cream + serum swirl nila.

artemis26

  • Guest
Re: Olay products (Thread 6)
« Reply #93 on: February 06, 2015, 03:39:30 pm »
I've using Olay White Radiance (not yung blue, yung all white bottle with a silver-colored cap) for the longest time na. Kaso lately, I;ve noticed na whenever I smile, I see "wrinkles" along the sides of my eyes, so I am thinking of changing my moisturizer.

Which is better ba? yung serum or yung moisturizer lang? kasi for my eyes part lang naman yung meron wrinkles :)

chuy

  • Guest
Re: Olay products (Thread 6)
« Reply #94 on: February 07, 2015, 12:40:26 am »
^^ meron pala night cream yung with serum swirl. Is this the pink swirl? How much yun, sis? Thanks!

vainmode

  • Guest
Re: Olay products (Thread 6)
« Reply #95 on: February 07, 2015, 01:10:15 am »
gamit ko yung natural white cream nila, yung nakasachet lang. Hindi ako hiyang dun sa olay TE, nagka rashes ako dun :-[

silverlilac

  • Guest
Re: Olay products (Thread 6)
« Reply #96 on: February 10, 2015, 09:45:39 am »
I'm using Olay Regenerist moisturiser now. Okay naman and my skin isn't dry na, but parang mas natuwa ako sa effect ng TE dati.

khryz09

  • Guest
Re: Olay products (Thread 6)
« Reply #97 on: February 13, 2015, 09:33:32 am »
I'm using Olay all-in-one fairness day cream since college pa til now na nagwowork na ko :) love na love ko talaga to kasi para lang akong nagpowder at di ako tinutubuan ng maraming pimples, feeling ko ng blooming ko palagi sa tuwing gumagamit nito :D

icedtallcoffee

  • Guest
Re: Olay products (Thread 6)
« Reply #98 on: February 14, 2015, 04:15:56 am »
Has anybody tried the Olay peel. I think the name is resurfacing peel with lactic acid ata.

mc5

  • Guest
Re: Olay products (Thread 6)
« Reply #99 on: February 14, 2015, 08:58:34 pm »
is the olay eyecream good?

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close