watch now

Author Topic: DANDRUFF  (Read 10683 times)

kittycat228

  • Guest
Re: DANDRUFF
« Reply #20 on: November 17, 2013, 10:17:11 pm »
Pano yung vco and acv sis? imimix sila to what proportion?
parang diy na hot oil for vco then yung acv 1/4 cup mix to final rinse. D naman kailangan sabay gawin. Alternate ko sya weekly.

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Re: DANDRUFF
« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2013, 01:43:12 pm »
Hi ok naman effect ng moringa shampoo ng zenutrients sa hair at scalp ko. Nabawasan by 70% dandruff ko. And 50% hairfall. Clap clap! Haha ubos na sya so bili ako ulit. Sabi nun girl na tindera try ko raw yung gugo shampoo at conditioner. Binili ko pareho. Hah sana ok rin sila tulad ng moringa. Sabi kasi nya all in one care na raw for hair at scalp. When i checked the ingredients may tea tree oil. Amoy na amoy pa nga. Haha ginamit ko kaninang umaga super lanbot sa hair. No visible dandruff maybe dahil ubos na nun moringa. Saka nga pala nag bababad ako ng vitamin e sa scalp since saturday. Mukang ok ang effect. Nabasa ko kasi yun maganda sa hairloss.

alex.g

  • Guest
Re: DANDRUFF
« Reply #22 on: November 22, 2013, 03:58:46 am »
Hello mga sis, I have the same problem with my hair and scalp. Im not sure kung hereditary ito kasi ganito din and problem ko sa eldest daughter ko. As far as I remember elementary days palang grabe na ang dandruff ko and since then I have been looking for ways to treat and prevent it. I've tried almost all anti-dandruff shampoos available in the market. I've learned na shampooing everyday makes scalp and hair even more dry and it can even cause bad smell most especially if you're not able to rinse well. Applicable ito for me kasi makapal ang buhok ko, and there are times na pagnagmamadali, hindi ko nababanlawan ng maayos and hindi napapatuyo, which makes it smelly. Pero this actually stopped 3-4years ago. I'm not sure kung dala na rin ng healthy living pero ito ang naging ritual ko sa hair ko.

1. I'm still using head&houlders shampoo/pink but I alternate it w/ a mild shampoo, I use my baby's shampoo and mix it w/ baking soda. And I shampoo every other day. So for example, Monday- h&s, tuesday-no shampoo(conditioner only), wed-baby shampoo mixed w/baking water and baking soda, and so on.
2. I use strenghtening conditioner since prone din ako sa hair fall.
3. I have my hair rebonded every 6 mos, and hair treatment twice a month. (nakatulong sa pagnipis)
4. I massage coconut oil sa scalp once a week.
4. I also make sure to dry my hair sa fan after maligo.

So far umayos ang buhok ok and dandruff free. Sa daughter ko ginagawa ko din yung evey other day shampoo tapos massage ng coconut oil once a week, ok naman. Tigaya lang talaga since my daughter has skin asthma also kaya super dry talaga ang skin niya from head to toe.

sweetpreppy

  • Guest
Re: DANDRUFF
« Reply #23 on: November 22, 2013, 03:42:44 pm »
^alex.g

i'll try your suggestion sis! the last time kasi, sabi ng derma ko na i shoud lessen yung stress ko because nakaka-cause din sya ng dandruff. i also tried massaging my scalp with coconut oil. thank you sis! :)

sunshine808

  • Guest
Re: DANDRUFF
« Reply #24 on: November 22, 2013, 06:05:08 pm »
I use selsun blue, wala na sa philippines ngayon. But dati dati dati meron daw dito. Meron sa hk or US. Effective siya but drying super sa buhok. Since wala nga dito, mahirap magantay na may magbakasyon abroad. I use apple cider vinegar. Nilalagay ko sa scalp na mismo. I use dropper para sa scalp talaga hindi sa hair dumikit. I leave it for 30 minutes then ligo as usual. Mahabo siya and dumidikit sa buhok ng few days. But better than flaky hair right?

mariebiscuit

  • Guest
Re: DANDRUFF
« Reply #25 on: November 23, 2013, 03:53:43 am »
dandruff din problem ko before,,ok ang head and shoulder,clear shampoo,,but then bumabalik balik din and worst nalalagas buhok ko,,so i tried organic,natural no sls,no sles,no parabenes shampoo such as human heart nature strengthening shampoo,natures gate teatree shampoo,nanny rose shampoo,olea shampoo ,,those shampoo solved my problems ,no more dandruff and less hair fall pa...

jenger109

  • Guest
Re: DANDRUFF
« Reply #26 on: November 23, 2013, 04:02:17 am »
this is also my prob, im using clear shampoo.. hindi ako hiyang sa h&s.. :( nizoral is still the best dandruff shampoo for me.. i use the maximum treatment twice a month..

alluragoddess

  • Guest
Re: DANDRUFF
« Reply #27 on: November 23, 2013, 09:38:43 am »
i have had serious scalp problems for the longest time...one that may even lead to psoriasis.its heredity..its due to my extremely sensitive skin and scalp....ive tried everything from Head and shoulders to nizoral to derma prescribed products with tar which are very costly, to salon treatments like spa and kerastase and herbal like gugo and olive oils to the most recent creams and neutrogena and other imported products to no avail....but i rcently discovered a great way to remove flakes and itchiness of the scalp...i still use head and shoulders apple and original variant to clean my scalp and snoe cleansing conditioners at times...just so to clean my hair...but the secret is i use physiogel cleanser and massage it to my scalp....it works and been dandruff free for months now...no itch no flakes and hair is extremely soft and flowy...i use it daily if i can or 3 times a week...i recently discovered i can also use cetaphil cleanser as an alternative...since its a bit cheaper i even use it beyond my scalp i use cetaphil even to my hair and ends :)

mage

  • Guest
Re: DANDRUFF
« Reply #28 on: November 23, 2013, 05:45:00 pm »
itatry ko yung suggestions nyo. pero ayun, ginagawa ko ngayon, naglalagay ako ng langis ng niyog na ginawa ng nanay ko sa akin once or twice a week. Ayun, medyo nabawasan yung pangangati ng ulo ko dahil sa dandruff.

sassy_gal18

  • Guest
Hair and scalp
« Reply #29 on: November 26, 2013, 04:37:24 pm »
Hi

Do you guys experience when you scratch your scalp you'll find powdery like or parang wet powdery like substance na naiiwan sa nails nyo even though nagshampoo naman kayo ng mabuti?

I'm really bothered i don't know kung normal lang ba to or dandruff.

Thanks in advance.

omgANJ

  • Guest
Re: DANDRUFF
« Reply #30 on: February 25, 2014, 12:52:58 am »
I encounter minimal dandruff problems even before. The moment you scratch your head and there's a powdery white stuff. But I didn't bother to find a remedy on it because it doesn't caused me any issues like white stuff on my dark clothes, and the like. But now, I had been ashamed because it's already visible and some people's telling me about it. Its now in big  white flakes which is really embarrassing. My problem is, I can't find a remedy about it since I am advised that I can't use anti dandruff shampoos because I have a rebonded hair. Can anyone suggest a mild remedy for it or any safe organic shampoo or dandruff?  :-[ :(

happyscent

  • Guest
Re: DANDRUFF
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2014, 07:23:53 am »
noon akala ko kaya ito ng nizoral, head and shoulders, clear and kerastase bain something (anti-dandruff) pero 2 weeks lang tanggal ang dandruff tapos balik na ulit. Ang pinakamaganda sa lahat ay yung sa kerastase pero I was afraid of all the chemicals included sa shampoo.

Then, I started using no sls/sles, no parabens shampoo. yung dandruff hindi din nawala sa organic shampoo pero I stick to it for about 1 month. at ayun naresolve na ang dandruff issue ko :)

hope this helps, and please excuse me for reviving an old thread

goddessjem

  • Guest
Re: DANDRUFF
« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2014, 10:08:19 am »
hi..ako ang ginagawa ko, nagpapahid ako ng kalamansi sa portion na makati sa ulo ko..ang sarap ng pakiramdam..nawawala agad suya.sabi effective din daw ang apple cider vinegar, pero hindi ko pa natry [textspeak!] matapang ang amoy...

tainted_canvas

  • Guest
Re: DANDRUFF
« Reply #33 on: November 11, 2015, 11:43:23 am »
Residue na ata ng shampoo yun mixed with oil and dandruff. Meron ako nyan pag dalawang araw hindi nagshampoo. Hehe.

UPDATE: NOVU hair was okay. Nakita ko din kumapal buhok ko.

Thank you sa mga nagsuggest ng solutions! But the one thing I did was coconut oil massage. Yun kase pinaka accessible for me. I massage my scalp once evry two weeks or whenever needed. After that, just shampoo and condition your hair.

Then, pikit mata kong binili JOHN FRIEDA shampoo and conditioner. 300pesos each. Dry and frizzy kase hair ko. I noticed it helped not only my frizzy hair but my dandruff are gone as well! So I will stick with this. Mahal pero worth it. Love yourself  nalang sinasabi ko sa sarili ko pagnamamahalan ako. Hehe

sarsingkit

  • Guest
Re: DANDRUFF
« Reply #34 on: November 11, 2015, 12:45:39 pm »
I have dandruff since HS. At first ok lang, but now it is visible na. Nahihiya nga ako magpa haircut kasi it is noticeable sobra. I tried Neutrogena, Nizoral, Selsun BLue. Did nothing to my hair. Head and Shoulder made it worse. I tried organic pero it only works for a few months. Siguro dapat I have to change shampoos once in a while. I'll try the coconut oil too. Let's see how it goes.

nicoletta

  • Guest
Re: DANDRUFF
« Reply #35 on: November 12, 2015, 08:48:21 pm »
I have been using organic shampoo and conditioner for as long as I can remember but often times, my scalp would still get itchy.  Right now, what works is when I rub my scalp with calamansi 15 minutes before I take a bath. 

For hair fall naman, Biotin really works.  I can't take it lang right now pero when I took one cap every day as a supplement, wala akong naging hair kahit i was breastfeeding.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close