Author Topic: Hows your life being a single Mom?  (Read 2615 times)

mama_M

  • Guest
Hows your life being a single Mom?
« on: October 23, 2013, 01:33:45 pm »
Hi mga sis, just call me M...from my headline you can definitely say that I'm a single mom..well YES. And I'm proud of it. Anyway I'm already 26 y/o, i have a decent good paying job in Ortigas.
My daughter is more than 4 months now, a cutie and lovable one, same thing that we mothers keep on saying fro our babies diba?
to make it short..My ex just stop showing one day..i think running for 5months na ang tyan ko that time. Wala akong alam, dahil never na sya nagpakita. Prior to that, wala naman kami pinag-awayan. I still hoped until manganak na ako kay baby. But then one day I stopped wasting my precious time :)
So now, as a single mom, I'm focus in taking good care of my baby and at the same time supporting my family since I'm the breadwinner din.
Madameng problema, at mahirap mag isa. But everytime nauwi ako at nakikita ko anak ko..kahit super pagod ako from work nawawala agad. She's really a cutie. Never ko naramdaman na I still need her dad, but I know someday she will ask me where he is. Maybe when that time comes, God will help her find him...hindi ako galit. Never din ako nagsisi na nakilala ko si ex..kasi para na din ako nagsisi na may super ganda akong baby girl ngayon.
Believe it or not mga sis..I never cried when he just stop our communication kahit na ang sabe ng marami, sensitive ang mga buntis. Maybe because I'm an independent woman eversince. Besides, maybe maghihiwalay din kami sa future..so na-advance lang. hahaha!

Anyway, as I've said I have a job, pero naghahanap ako ng mga sideline dagdag kita for me. If anyone would be interested just visit my online shop at sulit.com.ph. My username is MommyMae.

I'm also looking forward to sell beauty products, like rejuvinating set, anti-wrinkle set, etc...

Also if you know someone who will need a document translation job in any other language just email me at lvemb@yahoo.com. This is one of my part time job..an advertiser.

thank you for reading my post...hopefully other single moms can read this. I also want to motivate,
ayoko kasing lumiit ang mundo ko dahil lang sa single mom ako. Come on mga single mom! I beleive kapag single mom lalong gumaganda! at sana mas motivated to earn more :)

miss_isla

  • Guest
Re: Hows your life being a single Mom?
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 11:26:12 pm »
My life as a single mom is great. :) I'm 28, I have a job, a family, and a four year old son. I've got everything I need, and I'm exactly where I want to be. :)

|:AyemZia:|

  • Guest
Re: Hows your life being a single Mom?
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2013, 10:57:38 pm »
being a single mom with 2 daughters is super hard. I'm already 30 and i have a 4 year old and a 10-month old. i was on my 3rd month of pregnancy with my youngest when my ex suddenly disappeared. it's really a big blow but well, life goes on. I have a good paying job too in BGC. But eversince i was left alone in raising my kids, my father has always been there to guide and support me. if not for him, i think i'll be broken.

kath16

  • Guest
Re: Hows your life being a single Mom?
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2013, 05:26:13 pm »
Hi All,

I'm 27 yrs old single mom for 9months old boy. Mahirap talaga pala ang maging single mom and nakakawala talaga ng pagod if you see them and you raised them well. I'm not that mad to my ex who left us, natutuwa pa ako because I know tama yung ginawa ko na hindi ko siya pinakasalan and think for my son's future. I know it's hard na pag lumaki ang baby ko and ask his father medyo mahihirapan ako. But i learned not to be worry just explain it and show the love na kapantay ng isang mom and dad.. :)

ullala

  • Guest
Re: Hows your life being a single Mom?
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2013, 05:14:38 am »
Present! Mommy to a four year old maldita. Happy to be free from her dad. He was a mistake but she isn't. That's why I am still grateful that he came into my life. Don't let your hurts, pains and responsibilities limit you. Happy moms raise happy children :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close