Author Topic: Paano pag inaya ka ni GF/Wife makipagthreesome with the other girl? Ano gagawin/sasagot niyo?  (Read 5328 times)

redhead69

  • Guest
Well im quite curious lang kung ano isasagot niyo sa kanila haha! honest answer please :))

*Di sa gusto ko itanong to sa future bf/hubby ko pero naccurious lang ako kung ano tatakbo sa utak ng mga guys if tinanong sa kanila to.

mrgrey

  • Guest
my gf asked me this when we we're just about a month or two in the relationship. the 3rd wheel is somebody we know, a pretty bisexual girl who asked her if she wants to do it with me and her. I told my gf that i'm interested but it may become awkward for the 3 of us because we are in the same circle of friends. nothing happened between the 3 of us but after a month, they had their make-out session in front of me, just kissing. I pussied out. I love my gf and I respect the 3rd wheel, she's a friend until now. Yes i'm still kicking myself over it but who knows what will happen if we did it.  ;)

jojo2978

  • Guest
Hmmm, the things that may come into my mind are..... are you sure? is this a trap? can you handle it? what will happen next?


I have no answer but I will definitely raise lots of questions.

Observer54

  • Guest
ill be scared...baka end of the world na kasi pumayag sya! hahahaha. ;D

graZiousa

  • Guest
huwow! this must  be exciting :D...  Natanong ko na to kay hubby before, ayaw nya pero parang nag iisip din sya. Feeling ko nahihiya lang sya na pumayag hehe

no736

  • Guest
in general, boys dreams/dreamed of being in a threesome situation with our gfs/wives  ;D

my wife asked me once about it, but she took back her question. dammit. she suddenly felt jealous thinking of the moment i'd do it with another girl. so i actually was not able to answer her question. then she dropped the topic.

but if she'd wait for my answer, what I will say of course is 'NO', at first.. then ask her if she really is sure of the idea, that I don't want her to get hurt and don't want to make her feel jealous, or regret what we will be doing, and so on, because i love her.. and i'd also be throwing questions to her, to make sure that it isn't a trap ::) like, asking if she's really serious with it, or if she's only asking about it to get me into trouble, and all.

all of the men that i know fantasize of banging two girls at a time. I for one would like to do it with my wife and with another girl. BUT, since she's not comfortable with it, then I wont.  ;)

neriann28

  • Guest
Quote
Hmmm, the things that may come into my mind are..... are you sure? is this a trap? can you handle it? what will happen next?

Uo nga paano kung trap lang? I dunno pero kung ako yung tinanong ng jowa ko neto baka jombagin ko sya hehe. Depende kasi yan sa mga relationship kung open sila sa fact na pwedeng mag threesome. Para sa kin ayoko kasi ayoko din gawin ng jowa ko sa kin.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close