watch now

Author Topic: Claudine Barretto (thread 12)  (Read 16749 times)

mommynin8

  • Guest
Claudine Barretto (thread 12)
« on: October 18, 2013, 04:30:14 pm »
Post reached 30 pages... Time to start a new one.

chismisbuster

  • Guest
Re: Claudine Barretto (thread 12)
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2013, 05:30:48 pm »
Soo cute ng mag iina :D
https://t.co/wxAWXFmc2e

sis vanessa4clau, new thread na! :)

quennna

  • Guest
Re: Claudine Barretto (thread 12)
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2013, 07:24:12 pm »
wag sana makuha ni santino masamang ugali ng nanay nya

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: Claudine Barretto (thread 12)
« Reply #3 on: October 18, 2013, 07:45:17 pm »
at huwag din sana makuha ni santino ang pagka no balls ng tatay niya ;D

quennna

  • Guest
Re: Claudine Barretto (thread 12)
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2013, 08:02:19 pm »
at sana wag din makuha sa nanay pagiging butangera nya...

mrsB

  • Guest
Re: Claudine Barretto (thread 12)
« Reply #5 on: October 18, 2013, 08:32:49 pm »
Santiagong Santiago ang itsura ni Santino. I don't understand why some keep on insisting na kamukha ni Rico Yan. Kaloka!

RichV

  • Guest
Re: Claudine Barretto (thread 12)
« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2013, 08:39:07 pm »
^ Totally agree. Seriously it is BEYOND SICK and disturbing to continue to drag a dead person's name into Claudine's pathetic life now.

I know Rico's sister, Geraldine Yan Tu*res personally, I'm sure she would hate to see her brother's name used in this manner.

Also I hope Claudine's children did not inherit the mother's character. I believe at her core, Claudine is an unkind, cruel and yes evil person. I think drug usage, mental illness, fame, power, the influence of her dysfunctional family made her worse but at her core, I think she is a mean person. Hopefully the children will have enough outside influence that they don't turn out like her.


atemai

  • Guest
Re: Claudine Barretto (thread 12)
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2013, 08:40:02 pm »

i wonder how naging kamukha ni rico yan (r.i.p.) si santino, unless may diperensya sa mata yung tumitingin. i wear eyeglasses na 300 yung grade for both eyes, but i see santino's face as a mix of claudine and raymart :) 

mrsB

  • Guest
Re: Claudine Barretto (thread 12)
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2013, 08:43:44 pm »
Medyo natuwa ako sa new thread na ito. Hindi na Ms. Claudine Barretto haha!

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: Claudine Barretto (thread 12)
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2013, 09:01:34 pm »
kung talagang masama ugali ni claudine bakit kaya may mga fans pa rin siya?

marge070407

  • Guest
Re: Claudine Barretto (thread 12)
« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2013, 09:02:51 pm »
kulay pa lang ang layo na ni rico at santino. dapat magfocus na lang sa kaso kesa mga patay ay sinasali pa

chismisbuster

  • Guest
Re: Claudine Barretto (thread 12)
« Reply #11 on: October 18, 2013, 09:05:50 pm »
RichV, calling Claudine like evil,mean,unkind, anong pinagkaiba mo? The way you comment, says it all! Lol. Anyway, i don't think Ger would mind it in dragging/using her bro's name in this kind of forum becoz she herself is one of the admins of Rico Yan's fb fanpage and regular poster of RY-CB fanpage :D Maraming pinopost na pictures nila RY-CB :p

So how much do you know Geraldine Tueres? Lol

zanabee

  • Guest
Re: Claudine Barretto (thread 12)
« Reply #12 on: October 18, 2013, 09:09:26 pm »
this is one of the most interesting threads in gt.

quennna

  • Guest
Re: Claudine Barretto (thread 12)
« Reply #13 on: October 18, 2013, 09:20:52 pm »
kaya post lang ng povs..
sa dami nang kadramahan ni claudine sa buhay...
buhay na buhay ang thread...

sxymnky

  • Guest
Re: Claudine Barretto (thread 12)
« Reply #14 on: October 18, 2013, 09:41:08 pm »
let's admit it lahat tayo ay katulong sa pagtaguyod sa thread na eto  ;D akalain mo yun! MABUHAY ka claudine!
« Last Edit: October 18, 2013, 09:48:32 pm by sxymnky »

marge070407

  • Guest
Re: Claudine Barretto (thread 12)
« Reply #15 on: October 18, 2013, 09:59:04 pm »
sana matuloy na ang random drug test para magkaalaman na

RichV

  • Guest
Re: Claudine Barretto (thread 12)
« Reply #16 on: October 18, 2013, 10:07:36 pm »
RichV, calling Claudine like evil,mean,unkind, anong pinagkaiba mo? The way you comment, says it all! Lol. Anyway, i don't think Ger would mind it in dragging/using her bro's name in this kind of forum becoz she herself is one of the admins of Rico Yan's fb fanpage and regular poster of RY-CB fanpage :D Maraming pinopost na pictures nila RY-CB :p

So how much do you know Geraldine Tueres? Lol

Lol, believe me, personality wise I have NOTHING in common with Claudine Barretto. Thank Goodness! :D
For starters, I am sane, I am not a drug addict, I have a normal and loving husband, family and friends! I have never been a palengkera. EVER. Eeew, that is just beneath me ;) No matter what anyone does, no one can push my buttons because I just do not lose my cool (so I would never beat up an old man in public lol) See what I mean, nothing like Claudine ;)

I know Geraldine personally - do you know her personally? She was Assumption Batch 87 high school, same batch as Crazy Claudine's older sister Gia Reyes. In fact a few days ago, G was at an Assumption batchmates dinner, celebrating a birthday. Venue was Jill's. So many pictures on her FB ;)

I can name G's 3 kids (F, M and A who looks so much like the late Rico). I know what batch her hubby was at his high school (88 at SR) and can name some of his barkada. Are you even on FB with her? Then sige na, share also what she just posted this week! ;) And yes Claudine is on G's FB friends list but so is Gretchen. Friends din sila ni Gretchen ;)

As for how I come across on this forum, believe me, I have absolutely no concern about that AT ALL. I am sure not everyone agrees with my posts and I actually think that's cool, how boring naman if every single member here had the exact same views. ;)

And I am 100% confident I know who comes across as having more sense, more manners and more breeding ;) What do you think? ;)



marge070407

  • Guest
Re: Claudine Barretto (thread 12)
« Reply #17 on: October 18, 2013, 10:16:07 pm »
well said sis richv! :)

quennna

  • Guest
Re: Claudine Barretto (thread 12)
« Reply #18 on: October 18, 2013, 10:24:28 pm »
bigyan ng jacket si RichV... lol

hanggang saan kaya lalaban itong si claudine and her followers... :D

RichV

  • Guest
Re: Claudine Barretto (thread 12)
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2013, 10:27:02 pm »
^ Haha! Thanks Marge and Quenna ;)

Btw, FB friends din si G Yan and Marjorie B ;)

Girls I wonder kung luto yung embotido na ginagawa ni Claudine sa room niya when she was "using" the foil? Hahaha!! :P

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close