Author Topic: How would you know if She/ He's the one  (Read 9773 times)

Chinito

• GUYTalker
  • Junior GirlTalker
  • Forever is a lie..everything is a transitory
How would you know if She/ He's the one
« on: October 16, 2013, 11:44:31 pm »
Hi FN Peeps,

Kindly enlighten me on this.  this is for all specially those who already found their lifetime partners, those who were married or not married but living together. for those who had build up a family, those who found their soul mates and planning to settle, those who are engaged..

I just wanna know; paano niyo nalaman / malalaman na sila na talaga yung gusto niyo makasama as wife/ husband?  i mean meron bang signs? meron bang dapat maramdaman? or this is something na biglaan na lang dumating sa inyo unprepared? or is this something you need to look or find?  any opinion is greatly appreciated.Thanks  ;)

"Life is a story; Everyone has it"
there's no such thing as destiny and fate.. it is a big lie...

graezieylicious

• Junior GirlTalker
Re: How would you know if She/ He's the one
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2013, 11:51:22 pm »
^I never thought a guy would pop this question. Interesting though.

Chinito

• GUYTalker
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2013, 12:06:48 am »
Hahah, don't get me wrong ah... i know what your thinking by seeing my post. it's actually my 1st time to post.. and this question comes from a straight guy.. i just have nothing to do and can't sleep at the moment..

so what graezie, give me inputs to think about.. ;)  how would you know?

Chinito

• GUYTalker
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2013, 12:09:54 am »
One of the eureka moments for me was when I realized I wanted to grow old with my bestfriend...who's now my wife.

I envy you brader.. but how did you realized then?  may pagkakataon bang tinest mo yung sarili mo kung siya na ba talaga?

graezieylicious

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2013, 12:19:35 am »
@jonduh, emo rin pala guys, i thought una sasagot is a woman tee hee!.

@chinito, hahaha! I will let you know if i found the one and that is "IF" i found him LOL :)
Maybe when its been 5 years or more and we are still madly inlove with each other and planning to settle. Sabi kasi nila the reason we fall madly inlove as in hook with our bf/gf is because of oxytocin which last up to 2-3 years of being in a relationship aka "honeymoon stage" tee hee!.

Chinito

• GUYTalker
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2013, 12:30:56 am »

I dont know much about that oxy thing... at tsaka di naman emo yung question ko ha.. medyo serious lang. the reason i ask this because i have few potential women right now and i'm quite not sure of with them. i'm planning ahead. kasi baka i'm using too much time finding the exact one for me then still don't realize what i'm up to. parang sarap kasi maging binata e. at the back of my mind it's kinda sacrificing a man's freedom over having a kid and a beautiful nagger wife! :D

graezieylicious

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2013, 12:38:07 am »
I am just kidding with the emo thing. And yes it is a serious interesting question.

Masarap ang maging malaya and to explore. Kaya nga ayaw ko pa mag commit eh.But If ever I will have my bf/partner/husband, I will still give him the freedom to breathe, to have some time with boys, do his own thing and not to nag at him when Im upset or dissapointed, I am not his mother to nag at him like a boy. I will just punish him inside the bedroom hhahah LOL :P

What is the traits that you found in your few potential women?

Chinito

• GUYTalker
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2013, 12:46:34 am »
I am just kidding with the emo thing. And yes it is a serious interesting question.

Masarap ang maging malaya and to explore. Kaya nga ayaw ko pa mag commit eh.But If ever I will have my bf/partner/husband, I will still give him the freedom to breathe, to have some time with boys, do his own thing and not to nag at him when Im upset or dissapointed, I am not his mother to nag at him like a boy. I will just punish him inside the bedroom hhahah LOL :P

What is the traits that you found in your few potential women?

traits? quite a few.. syempre i would not choose someone i am not attracted to... big factor din syempre yung sexual aspect sakin  ;D i think almost sa lahat naman ng lalake. gusto ko din yung my mother instinct kahit na nagger yung nanay ko. i guess i'll still miss that part wag lang sobra..

graezieylicious

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2013, 12:50:10 am »
^Women have mother instinct, it is our nature, the problem is we become way too emotional and we can't control our emotions. I guess one of the trait that guy would consider to be "the one" is the strong woman who can handle her emotions depending on the situation.

Chinito

• GUYTalker
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2013, 12:56:03 am »
^Women have mother instinct, it is our nature, the problem is we become way too emotional and we can't control our emotions. I guess one of the trait that guy would consider to be "the one" is the strong woman who can handle her emotions depending on the situation.

yup onga, in general pala may instinct of a mother.. i miss out the strong woman type.. dehins ko gusto yung weak persona e..

O.T n yata tayo grasya.. haha.  back to the topic.

graezieylicious

• Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2013, 12:59:09 am »
^Strong woman are desirable ah. hehe.

Back to the topic, we will never know unless we experienced it right? So only those who have stable relationships and marriages can answer this. :)

amethyst028

• Senior GirlTalker
  • here comes the sun
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2013, 11:45:28 am »
Sabi nila when you meet the one you'll know. Or that if the person is the one it will hit you one day na siya na yun.

Since you are in the early stages of dating you shouldn't really worry about such thing as "the one" kasi makikilala mo yung tunay na ugali ng tao habang tumatagal. So better get to know as many women as you can, the one that will stand out from the rest is probably the best for you and eventually might be the one.

Take as much time as you need para kung sino man mapili mo you won't have any regrets or what if's later on.

Chinito

• GUYTalker
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #12 on: October 17, 2013, 04:28:11 pm »
Sabi nila when you meet the one you'll know. Or that if the person is the one it will hit you one day na siya na yun.

Since you are in the early stages of dating you shouldn't really worry about such thing as "the one" kasi makikilala mo yung tunay na ugali ng tao habang tumatagal. So better get to know as many women as you can, the one that will stand out from the rest is probably the best for you and eventually might be the one.

Take as much time as you need para kung sino man mapili mo you won't have any regrets or what if's later on.

I think ganon na nga Amethyst.

minatay91

• A Whimsical, Lazy and Maarte
  • Super GirlTalker
« Reply #13 on: October 17, 2013, 06:32:59 pm »
Koi No Yukon ;) Kidding aside,
based sa mga observation ko with the ones na settled down na happy/unhappy, still together and separated..
Sa guy's side:
Guy usually makes sure girl is wifey material. Can she manage a house? Can I imagine her
being the mother of my kids? Can she cook/clean, etc. Do we have the same goals in life?

Sometimes it's not just about your feelings towards the girl
 because they're only but temporary. What's important
is you are headed in the same direction, same morals, intellectually compatible, and make sure
you know you can build something, a home, a family, a life together. ;)

Can you give up the whores of the night, for that special girl you can't live a day without? ;D Try imagining the worst she can be, can you still handle her and will be willing to be with her despite that?

One day you'll encounter something that will shatter your marriage, infidelity, money troubles, unusual misunderstandings, can you still love her, accept her, stay by her side even though you just can't understand her?

If you're still in the getting-to-know, honeymoon stage, I'm going to assume na you'll at least answer NO to at least one. ;D but basically this is the turning point sa marriage (exemption rin ang buntis haha)

Hindi rin sa tagalan ng relationship magdetermine if kayo na, I know a LOT in 5 years+++ relationships na break pa din. Married na, BREAK pa din. ;D :D but more or less, you know what responsibility a relationship demands, check? ;D

And this unsolicited advice comes from an NBSB, epal GTalker hahahaha ;D ^-^ :))
"The only shame in life is not having any."

Any typos I may have made is the direct result of me being lazy.

rannastillero

• GirlTalker
  • "If HE is with me, WHO can be against me?"
« Reply #14 on: October 17, 2013, 06:56:22 pm »
Wow ang ganda ng sagot ni @minatay91
pero basically ganon nga talaga.

Its not about the feelings , it about Responsibility.
Its not about how he/she looks, its about how he/she looks to you.
Its not about the good traits, its about how can you handle his/her bad traits.
Its not because he/she is  perfect, Its because you know how to make his/her perfect.
Its not because he/she is the best, Its because you can handle his/her at his/her worst.
"If HE is with me, WHO can be against me?"

Bastie

• GirlTalker
« Reply #15 on: October 17, 2013, 10:19:26 pm »
Koi No Yukon ;) Kidding aside,

Guy usually makes sure girl is wifey material. Can she manage a house? Can I imagine her
being the mother of my kids? Can she cook/clean, etc. Do we have the same goals in life?

^^ Eto yung mga nasa isip ko noon nung nararamdaman ko na "eto na" :):)
     Saka I always pray na sana ay siya na nga.. At dininig ang panalangin ko :):)

though alam ko naman sa simula pa lang na di siya marunong magluto at di sanay sa gawaing bahay.. pero saludo ako sa kanya pagdating kay baby namin :):)

Chinito

• GUYTalker
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #16 on: October 17, 2013, 11:44:07 pm »
You got it Minatay..  thank you.

Maybe isa nga sa turning point sa buhay ng tao e, yung pagkakataon na ma realize mo kung saan ka magiging masaya na satisfied if not contented. hindi nga siguro nasusukat sa haba ng pinagsamahan o sa mga bagay na kaya o di kaya ibigay ng partner. para ma determine natin na siya na nga.
Maybe it's about the readiness of an individual to jump into a new chapter in life called (Marriage).
minsan kasi kahit hindi sya yung standard mo, once you're ready, you'll work hard for it. and the development stage sets in, then decision comes next..

i guess the point is we really need to be open minded sa mga limitations ng bawat nakaka relasyon natin and be fair na rin sa kanila kung talaga nagsasayangan lang kayo ng oras. i know it's actually a stupid question of mine if i ask this boring question knowing it's really a broad topic..
just want to see feedback's from other. parang self check na din... ;)

det060403

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #17 on: October 17, 2013, 11:49:51 pm »
I asked my bf this question before... howd he know na this is it!
Based on experience, sabi niya... you'll just know. No more questions! No more doubts!
wooh kabog!
Sometimes you turn back. Sometimes you walk away. And sometimes, you find the place you're meant to be, & you stay there.

Sharing our SDE by Blacktie Project
http://vimeo.com/84460012

Chinito

• GUYTalker
  • Junior GirlTalker
« Reply #18 on: October 17, 2013, 11:54:19 pm »
I asked my bf this question before... howd he know na this is it!
Based on experience, sabi niya... you'll just know. No more questions! No more doubts!
wooh kabog!

parang panaginip lang ba na pag kagising niya. then yun na? this is it na? tanong mo sa kanya anong feeling.. hahah.

det060403

• Senior GirlTalker
« Reply #19 on: October 18, 2013, 12:18:19 am »
^haha... sana nga ganon kasimple! parang may enlightenment in a snap! LOL
pero ang kwento niya kasi sakin non, when he made the decision to ask me to marry him, he need not to ask advises from his mentors regarding his "what ifs" about settling down. This time no more worrying about his doubts regarding married life. siguro ganon yun, youll know na hes/shes the one na, cos youre ready to risk it all, na tipong youll do everything to make it work.
Sometimes you turn back. Sometimes you walk away. And sometimes, you find the place you're meant to be, & you stay there.

Sharing our SDE by Blacktie Project
http://vimeo.com/84460012

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close