watch now

Author Topic: Organic/ natural toothpaste  (Read 2993 times)

roxybrat

  • Guest
Organic/ natural toothpaste
« on: October 16, 2013, 11:41:16 pm »
Hi girls, im currently in search for a flouride and SLS (sodium lauryl sulphate) free toothpaste since it is beneficial to our health.. Kaya lang halos mga na search ko imported products.. Ang local lang na nakita ko un sa Ilog maria.. Any recommendation? Please indicate na rin po ng kung san mabibili at price.. Thank you.. 😊

xthine

  • Guest
Re: Organic/ natural toothpaste
« Reply #1 on: January 04, 2015, 10:27:13 pm »
I use Earthpaste, best toothpaste I've ever used.  Also used Spry in the past.

Dacian

  • Guest
Re: Organic/ natural toothpaste
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2016, 09:14:55 am »
mayroon nito mabibili sa mga sm hypermarket?  anong brand?

momentum

  • Guest
Re: Organic/ natural toothpaste
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2016, 09:20:39 am »
Human heart nature meron na silang toothpaste --> http://humanheartnature.com/buy/oral-care.html
I haven't tried it yet

also yung local brand na Himalayan toothpaste..I tried yung sample nun sa sample room okay naman :)
name nya is Complete Care Herbal Toothpaste
http://www.himalayawellness.com/products/personalcare/complete-care-toothpaste.htm

alam ko meron na yang mga yan sa groceries :)
« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 09:29:34 am by momentum »

parpol_haze

  • Guest
Re: Organic/ natural toothpaste
« Reply #4 on: March 01, 2016, 10:13:50 am »
I have tried Human Heart Nature's. It tastes like the regular Colgate, the one with the maximum cavity protection. After finishing a tube, I didn't repurchase. Hindi na fresh ang breath ko after ilang minutes palang and may after taste siya. Balik parin ako sa commercialized toothpaste.

leihin

  • Guest
Re: Organic/ natural toothpaste
« Reply #5 on: March 09, 2016, 08:29:02 pm »
I love Human Heart Nature's toothpaste. I partner it with Milea All Organics Mouthwash.

j.adore

  • Guest
Re: Organic/ natural toothpaste
« Reply #6 on: March 10, 2016, 04:22:00 am »
Didn't like the HHN one too watery consistency.. Will try to find another brand after we finish our favorite Colgate hehe

mommynin8

  • Guest
Re: Organic/ natural toothpaste
« Reply #7 on: March 10, 2016, 05:23:44 am »
Ilog Maria Propolis Toothpaste

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close