watch now

Author Topic: PDC payment for kid's party?  (Read 2007 times)

nixmusic

  • Guest
PDC payment for kid's party?
« on: October 12, 2013, 02:03:24 am »
Hi mga sis! Just wanna know if anyone knows if pwede or tried paying a restaurant or fast food like Jollibee or McDonald's using pdc? I didn't realize that my son's birthday kasi is coming up na pala ulit, we needed to pay for some other things na super important so baka kapusin budget ko for his birthday. I'm thinking if it's possible to pay partially in cash then the rest (since most likely kulang yung cash ko at the time of his birthday) e to be paid by post-dated cheque? Please share your experience, I'd really appreciate it. TIA!

anne08

  • Guest
Re: PDC payment for kid's party?
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2013, 01:04:48 pm »
Sis nixmusic ... I don't think pwede yung pdc on event day na ibabayad.  Restaurants normally require either cash or credit card if may credit card facility sila.  Did you sign a contract with your fastfood / rstaurant? If you did, I'm sure may provision dyan ng details for final payment.  Even for most suppliers, balloon, entertainment, photo video, it's either you pay them cash on event day or you pay them in check days before the event basta the check will be good or can be withdrawn na on the event day.  Hope this helps :)

nixmusic

  • Guest
Re: PDC payment for kid's party?
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2013, 02:14:51 pm »
Thanks sa reply sis. Wala pa kong restaurant/supplier na nakakausap so no contract/s yet. We'll check today or tomorrow. We have more than a month left na lang to prepare siguro last option na for us yung credit card payment.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close