Author Topic: Can a person have an identity crisis at the age of 27?  (Read 1709 times)

~yufa~

  • Guest
Can a person have an identity crisis at the age of 27?
« on: October 09, 2013, 08:14:59 pm »
Hi girls. Can you help me? Just to give you a background, I had a bf when I was in 4th year HS to college. It was an on/off relationship for 5 years. After that, I had someone "that got away" and someone who I simply just can't have. And that's all I had for the past 10 years of my life. Since I've been hurt about love 3x already at different levels, it still hurt and I still carry the pain sometimes. So I decided I won't get close with another guy at least for the next years. If nafe-feel ko ng there's something sa guy, (kahit nga crush lang) lumalayo na ako before it's too late. And now my dilemma started.

Since girls na lang nagiging friends ko, including some butch, I think I fell for one. O_O. It all started with one music that played in her car. It was a song that I thought no one ever listens to aside from me. So my curiosity started and later on I found myself stalking her fb,twitter and ig. I really tried to get close to her as much as I can. Like she's probably the most caring person I know as of now. She can make me smile/laugh anytime. She can make/break my day. I love having at least a chat conversation with her, pag hindi namimiss ko. So ano ba yun? I am confused kasi parang never in my life na naisip ko na macoconfuse ako? Or maybe its just because I am looking for that someone who can make me smile and I shut down myself sa guys?

What do you think?

bidu

  • Guest
Re: Can a person have an identity crisis at the age of 27?
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2013, 02:33:25 am »
Pag kasama or kausap mo ba sya may magic, spark or kilig kang nafefeel? You can't help but smile and feel excited when you see her or receive a text from her? Yung kahit maliliit na details interesado ka at napapansin mo? Are you daydreaming? haha! I think wala naman kaibahan sa symptoms if you're falling in love to a girl or boy.

And why does it matter if girl or boy yung nagpapasaya sa'yo? Or maybe you're still afraid to admit your feelings pa kasi this is out of the norm? Kung sure ka na and you're brave enough to take the risk and be happy, go teh! Nothing should stop you.

But if you think you don't want to be in a same sex relationship, give yourself time. Enough time to tell yourself that you're healed at nakapagmove on na completely sa heartbreaks mo from your previous relationship. In that way, hindi ka na matatakot to open yourself to guys. The right person will come to earn your trust.

But then again, ikaw lang ang makakasolve nyan. Puso mo yan teh, sundin ang tibok. Hope that helps.  ;)

~yufa~

  • Guest
Re: Can a person have an identity crisis at the age of 27?
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2013, 11:28:48 pm »
^Yun nga eh. The thing is, the things I've felt before for my ex are the same feelings I have now. Anyway, just to clarify things, I have nothing against those in same sex relationship. It's just I never imagined/dreamed to be in one. I mean, I've always dreamed of having a family. You know with husband and own kids. The thing is, I just can't stop thinking about her. Haay life. Kung alam ko lang talaga sana di ko na siya kli-nose

bidu

  • Guest
Re: Can a person have an identity crisis at the age of 27?
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 12:59:45 am »
If you're not ready to give that up, it would be better not to have an intimate relationship with her. Do something para hindi na lumalim yung nararamdaman mo sakanya. Hindi yan madali, pero at least maiiwasan may masaktan in the future. 

IMO lang naman.  :)

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close