watch now

Author Topic: Share your beautiful story and inspire others  (Read 1297 times)

iheartkulot

  • Guest
Share your beautiful story and inspire others
« on: October 09, 2013, 03:07:10 pm »
Hi sisses...Just thought of posting this topic here.

Hmmm, I'm 29 and yes, I think, maraming makakarelate dito. Sometimes I am feeling positive pero meron talagang mga araw na parang designed ako to be emotional. Lalo na kapag 29 and not yet married. Alam niyo naman sa Pilipinas....

So here I am, asking the sisses to share their beautiful love story to uplift and inspire those who are dreaming to settle down na rin. For those who are praying na makasama na ang kanilang beloved “partner in life.” Minsan kasi, oo, nagdadasal tayo, pero aminin natin, may time na...”Lord, darating pa ba yung hinihiling ko?” I'm sure makakarelate ang iba dito. So let's help each other na maging positive.

Thanks in advance sisses

John Abraham

  • Guest
Re: Share your beautiful story and inspire others
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2013, 03:29:33 pm »
hehe...!
what are you thinking...!


www.plagiarism-checker.me
« Last Edit: January 22, 2014, 12:08:27 pm by John Abraham »

Ma.Jewel_1987

  • Guest
Re: Share your beautiful story and inspire others
« Reply #2 on: March 13, 2014, 12:46:39 am »
Sis, i think there's a kinda similar topic sa "looking for love thread"

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close