We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Hi,Just want to ask, legit seller pa ba si Japanichi? I bought using their website and paid via Paypal. May confirmation email naman. Pero sobrang tagal na wala pa rin order ko. I also texted their number and got a reply after ilang days, antagal din ng reply. They said made-deliver package ko today. Honestly I find it so weird na more than 1 week ang delivery time after I paid pero sige hinayaan ko na lang. And yet hanggang ngayon di pa rin dumadating! I sent them another text message pero walang reply kahit sa email. Then I checked their Instagram and meron din mga nagrereklamo don.Legit seller pa ba Japanichi or something happened na? Grabe it's so unprofessional lang. Nakakadismaya.Thanks!
Hello! Meron na po bang nakapagtry nung bagong Meiji? Yung natry ko lang kasi is yung luma nila and bumilog yung face ko dun, which is not a bad thing naman. Yung sa bago kasi parang binabaan nila yung dosage and nag iba ata ng formulation.I've tried Shiseido before narin, usually paggising ko sa umaga ang ganda ng balat ko, pero medyo oily. Right now I'm taking YouTheory Collagen tablets pero hindi ko alam kung may effect ba kaya I'm thinking of switching back to collagen drinks.
^ sis I tried asking her to upload items to Shoppee and no problem naman... Although, yes, you might see yourself needing to remind her... I know I did ^^;; hahaI think I messaged her 3 times before I got her to put the item in Shoppee... and after I ordered, I messaged her again lol tee hee! because late siya reply... same day naman po sa akin sis... try messaging her sa viber.. I usually get a reply within 12 hours..