watch now

Author Topic: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI  (Read 212994 times)

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #460 on: February 22, 2017, 12:49:31 pm »
I recently bought Fracora placenta capsules coz it helps daw with hormonal imbalance and I noticed na even I sometimes sleep at night parang I don't look dull in the morning. I hope this will continue.

Lovely chic - how's fracora on you?  Naghelp ba sa hormonal imbalance mo?

lovely_chic

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #461 on: March 01, 2017, 10:51:56 pm »
^ Sorry for late reply. Di ko to napansin but anyway wala akong nakitang effect sa hormonal imbalance ko maybe because I only took it for a month.

geraldita03

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #462 on: March 09, 2017, 08:30:28 am »
Have you tried Natural Aqua Gel Cure? Is it effective?

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #463 on: March 09, 2017, 12:55:33 pm »
^i have.  i don't think it is effective para sa akin. i regretted buying it kasi ang laki laki hirap maubos at worthless naman

glamorous_aisha

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #464 on: March 10, 2017, 11:44:23 am »
^^ aqua gel is good for gentle exfoliating. basta you have to know how to use it correctly. nawala naman white heads ko dito and i still use it ( 4 years na siguro)

stebsy

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #465 on: March 10, 2017, 11:33:12 pm »
Collagen drink. Winner. In three days nakita ko na effect. Same as my friends kaya pag nag order kaming apat, discounted lol

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #466 on: March 11, 2017, 09:14:55 am »
I realllyyy love collagen hahahahh

her_shey

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #467 on: March 11, 2017, 03:48:10 pm »
Hi sissies! Pareview sana ng shiseido medicated baby powder. Totoo bang hindi sya nakakacause ng breakout and nakakacontrol talaga ng oily face?

Thank you

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #468 on: March 12, 2017, 07:16:40 am »
Ano collagen drink niyo mga sis?
I had meiji and mosbeau.. worst breakout of my life. I took the drinks... I never get the "angry" half cm pimples but I did. ugh
I'm still looking for a good skin supplement..

her_shey

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #469 on: March 12, 2017, 10:38:06 am »
^collagen supplements can really cause pimple breakout yata talaga because of sugar content nya, especially sa mga oily faces. Kaya super inggit ako sa mga hindi nagkapimples sa collagen. I had cystic pimples before because of this huhuhu! Or ewan lang din because meiji palang natry ko. At ayoko na magtry pa ng iba dahil takot na ko hahaha!

Kumusta naman mosbeau sayo sis mina? What good effects ang binigay sayo nito?

summersunder

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #470 on: March 12, 2017, 02:46:19 pm »
Anyone tried yamashiro soap? Kinda pricey 800 pero maganda daw effect based sa na google ko at fb page nila. Japanese soap so baka maganda hehe. Gusto kong itry for my pimples marks and chicken skin.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #471 on: March 12, 2017, 07:09:24 pm »
@her_shey

sis waleeey good effects, as in. TBH, I was just so turned off by my cystic zits, I honestly did not see any benefit! :( I didnt see any benefits from consuming liquid placenta or collagen :/ :( I tried Fracora btw, hmm.. okay lang, no bad effects, but I didnt notice any good effects to justify me taking it (I took it for 3-4 months ata)

I took Mosbeau.. mga 1 box or 2 boxes ata? Not sure.. ang sure ko lang is milky mango flavor then sure ako it caused my cystic zits!!! ugh! I thought the dosage was too high, so I took one bottle in a span of two days.
Oh, wait. I remember someone told me my face got rounder and fatter ... ew lol sorry not a fan.. i know some people like a younger look though.

Hmm.. if sugar content is high...and sugar breaks down collagen... is the product destroying itself in the bottle? =)))) LOL my logic may be flawed though

her_shey

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #472 on: March 12, 2017, 07:27:18 pm »
^correct sis. Yun yata talaga explanation nya yung pag nagbreak down yung sugar haha! Forgot it na. Basta ako hindi ako ngbenefit sa collagen. Lucky are those sissies here talaga na may maganda effect na nakuha from taking collagen!  I tried fracora placenta too yung tablets, kaso for one month lang kaya wala rin ako nakita effect! Hehe. So sa gluta na lang talaga ko loyal ngayon sis haha! Balik gluta ka na rin! 😊

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #473 on: March 13, 2017, 04:13:11 am »
^ waa, it doesnt work for you too pala.. :( Well, at least we tried. haha. I'm assuming it works better for those who are older.. like mid 30s and older...Pero dry naman face ko.. dry t? normal.. di lang talaga hiyang.. I think I'm better off consuming fruits and veggies. Unfortunately sis, palpak na talaga ugat ko zzz so supplements nalang pwede... hahay... I need specialized nurses/phlebo kase yung ugat ko is "difficult" na. I cant get whiter na haha..if it makes sense, I look bright, but not white? :| I want to try Benefique, pero sabi parin na nakapimples din...

Okay lang ba yung collagen powder for frozen drinks? Sabi kase hot lang..

stebsy

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #474 on: March 13, 2017, 07:39:57 am »
Good morning beauties!

I use Shittori Komachi Rye Placenta with Collagen Drink. Every evening before sleep on empty tummy. For twenty days yan tapos drink at least 3L of water. After twenty days you can go every other day or so basta pang maintenance nalang.

So far no breakout for me. Nag dry pa ang pimple ko nung ininom ko siya.
Energy is 40kcal per 50ml.
And this is fish collagen.

Yung from pork collagen na jelly mejo blah. I didn't see any significant chages.

her_shey

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #475 on: March 13, 2017, 09:40:56 am »
^^sis mina, i'm going to warn you rin sa benefique ha? kasi ako nagpimples din dyan. cystic pimples din!!! :( although, malakas makabright ng skin. as in glowing!!! kaso, pimples galore naman :(

di bale sis, snow white ka naman na e :) i'm so inggit nga with your skin. can you send me pala of your latest photo? pang inspiration lang haha :)

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #476 on: March 13, 2017, 02:37:12 pm »
^ wala na sis... mala kim chiu skin color na yung skin ko.. di ganun kaputi... if you've seen kim chiu in real life, same kami ng skin tone... gusto ko lucy torres eh ang layo hahaa

hay nako anebeyen, bright and glowing pero with pimples? hahaha I'd rather have clear skin -.- All flaws are amplified in white skin eh. :/

*Sent you a pm
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 09:04:03 pm by minatay91 »

her_shey

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #477 on: March 14, 2017, 02:53:46 pm »
^oo nga sis e. kelan kaya ako magiging kasing puti ni lucy torres haha.

nagmessage ka ba sakin sis? haven't received any kasi :)

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #478 on: March 15, 2017, 09:21:15 am »
I swear... GT is discouraging mobile users to participate. It takes like 10 taps before I can post or preview..or send messages. Kainis. Thanks for letting me know you didnt receive it, I sent it again.

haha wala na ako hope sa lucy torres white... unless there's a whitening treatment I havent heard of yet... di kase ako maniniwala na peeling whitens you... :(

her_shey

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #479 on: March 15, 2017, 06:35:16 pm »
Yes sis, why don't you give skin peeling a try? Alam ko si cristine reyes pumuti sya because of peeling by cathy valencia di ba. Sorry out of topic na.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close