watch now

Author Topic: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI  (Read 212859 times)

n_n

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #440 on: September 05, 2016, 04:44:12 pm »
May alam po kayo seller ng Hada labo Premium (Yellow bottle) :)

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #441 on: September 05, 2016, 07:33:03 pm »
Online seller ng Japanese beauty products? (IG/SHOPEE/FB/EBAY)

Sino po may alam ng online seller na may on hand ng Liese Bubble hair dye? Not sure, pero milky beige siguro..sana^^ (except beautymnl)

You can try checking out ebay :)



Ask ko lang mga sis wala po ba kayong narwramdaman na mga side effects upon using japanese supplements???

n_n

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #442 on: September 05, 2016, 07:39:09 pm »
^Thank you, pero puro international sellers :(

still_doll

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #443 on: September 07, 2016, 09:52:44 pm »
RAVE!!

I'm on my third day, this is usually one of those days where i struggle not to look like a zombie.
But i was so surprise to see myself this morning.. supple skin and my pores which has been growing larger lately got toned down QUITE a bit.

and so i wonder what could've cause it. mt 3 hours of sleep? lol no new products but SHISEIDO Collagen. haha parang commercial lang.

I'm just happy kasi I'm a meiji premium user, and i recently bought shiseido for a change. Two weeks passed and i was about to regret buying it instead of my ol' trust meiji but 'lo and behold! ayan ang saya... i really like the effect. I didn't wear any makeup today altho hindi siya super stunning skin ha.. pero ang kinis lang ng effect, parang skin ko nung highschool lol. not too much plumping unlike meiji.

Pagpapalit-palitin ko sila ng meiji kasi i want or rather need the plump effect of meiji premium kasi medyo payat face ko. yun lang kamamahal talaga nila  :'(

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #444 on: September 07, 2016, 10:18:31 pm »
I am on my second week of Transino White C and Everesh White EX. I could already see minor changes in my skintone in terms of glow and pore refinement. Thinking of adding Tathion307 to the mix.

stradivarius

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #445 on: September 08, 2016, 08:04:57 am »
May alam po kayo seller ng Hada labo Premium (Yellow bottle) :)
Hanap ko din to kaso laging sold out sa Shopee.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #446 on: September 08, 2016, 11:33:42 am »
@candygrenade
sis, are you using shiseido benefique or purewhite on top of what you're taking now?

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #447 on: September 08, 2016, 07:54:09 pm »
^ no sis, yun lang Transino and Everesh, tapos every now and then nagpapa-drip ako ng glutathione, placenta, and vitamin C.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #448 on: September 09, 2016, 09:34:37 am »
^Got it, thanks sis

Mas maganda yung Benefique compared to Pure White right? What if I take both? hmm
takot lang ako sa pimples :(

angel..

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #449 on: September 12, 2016, 04:41:14 pm »
I bought ITOH Japan Crystal Collagen Drink over the weekend, I thought the price for 3 bottles was a good deal so I got 2 boxes for me to try out. Now, I'm thinking of taking collagen drink continuously na as a supplement. I always see Meiji and Kinohimitsu here pero ano kayang pinaka okay na brand for collagen drinks?

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #450 on: September 13, 2016, 09:59:35 am »
girls.. pareview naman ng kanebo sala hair cologne and shiseido ma cherie hair fragrance... hehe

piatos

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #451 on: September 29, 2016, 09:38:59 pm »
Is this by the brand Sana? I was in Watson's Robinsons Manila yesterday at meron sila nito. May skincare items din. Try ko nga.

yes, sis. nag 50% off ang sena sa selected items.

her_shey

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #452 on: October 14, 2016, 09:59:58 pm »
Pareview din po sana ng kokando vita white plus! Thank you!

n_n

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #453 on: December 14, 2016, 11:26:37 am »
Melano CC na hindi sobra sobra yung price. May nakita kayo na seller? :)

sheerlove

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #454 on: January 23, 2017, 10:04:56 pm »
I started using DHC Collagen tablets for 4 days pa lang and my pores are smaller and super smooth ng skin ko. I wonder kung anong ideal price talaga nito? Bumili ako dito sa isang boutique sa Angeles, Pampanga and it costs P850 but its only good for 20 days x 120 tablets. I'm bothered kasi meron akong nakikita online na mas mura like sa japanichi, cheskastore, lazada & shopee.

mishatasha

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #455 on: January 24, 2017, 12:59:44 am »
Maganda ba meiji mga sis

cherypop

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #456 on: January 24, 2017, 02:00:41 pm »
^mishatasha Hi sis maganda naman, nakakalambot ng skin although nakaka taba ng face, for me. :D

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #457 on: February 09, 2017, 07:16:31 pm »
Yung collagen may effect

sheerlove

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #458 on: February 11, 2017, 11:36:39 pm »
anong effect ng DHC Placenta softgels?

misslovelyjoy

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #459 on: February 12, 2017, 05:07:31 pm »
On my 2nd day of taking Daiso collagen.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close