We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Tried orihiro yung may placenta and hyaluronic, pero parang wala lang?Wala kahit konting glow...
I tried Meiji Collagen two years ago and I must say, very effective in terms of plumping and smoothening the skin. The effect is almost immediate, too, kaya I was super amazed. I stopped taking it because I started to bloat on my face and arms. As in nag-chubby ako to think na super payatot naman ako my whole life. I was (and still am) in my early 20's kaya siguro hindi pa time to take it. When I stopped taking it, I gradually went back to my non-bloated self. I stopped getting smooth, moisturized skin.I've also tried Shisiedo Purewhite W. Grabe 'to. Lakas maka-glow lalo na kapag nasa arawan ka. I remember one time I was walking on my way to work and I had to stop to take a photo of my hands kasi sobrang kumikinang yung hands ko sa arawan :O You're LITERALLY lit from within. Think Edward Cullen. Pero once na nasa loob na ako, away from natural lighting, I look like my old, non-lit self again. Also, my face was medyo nagpapawis, siguro yung yung dewy effect nya. BUT... I didn't finish the bottle because the side-effects were so bad. I got a fever, cystic acne came popping, and I was shaking in the workplace everytime I take them. Tiniis ko pa I few days pero I don't want to be sick naman D:Based on my experience, these two products share the same thing: Yung effect niya sa hands usually magsisimula. As in I noticed pa nga sa gaps ng fingers ko sobrang puti ko. I was waiting pa nga na umabot sa face and legs ko pero gradual papunta dun. IDK why...Sis can i ask where u buy your meiji collagen?