watch now

Author Topic: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI  (Read 213148 times)

yellowminion

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #380 on: April 29, 2016, 10:01:06 am »
^^from what I have read in the previous threads, glutathione daw kasi in japan is a prescription drug kaya not available over the counter.

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #381 on: April 29, 2016, 11:35:28 am »
^ This is correct. You need to be diagnosed with some kind of liver illness to obtain a prescription for Tathion 307 and other glutathione supplements in Japan. Yung mga reseller dito they probably have access to Japanese pharmacies and buy medications in bulk. Japanese people who are into “bihaku” or “white beauty” depend on extreme doses of vitamin C and l-cysteine kaya pansin ninyo walang glutathione content ang whitening supplements nila, except for Tathion 307, PH338, and Landelution, which are more popular for treatment of liver and eye disorders. Besides, it is a medically proven fact that glutathione cannot do much to lighten skin, rather, it is the prolonged consumption of NAC, l-cysteine, and vitamin C in high doses that inhibits and alters melanin production in skin. The three brands I mentioned earlier are authentic Japanese drugs, but I am dubious about Metathione, Kyusoku Bihaku, Mosbeau, and even Tatiomax, because those medications are unheard of and unavailable in Japan (I speak and read Japanese, and travel to Tokyo frequently).

ataypool

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #382 on: April 29, 2016, 12:50:01 pm »
Sayang talaga nang nasa Tokyo ako 2 weeks ago, Hands Be in Diver City, sister store ng Tokyu Hands, meron discounted Koh Gen Do.

^re Vitamin C, pansin nga namin na every vending machine there has a Vitamin C drink.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #383 on: April 29, 2016, 11:10:38 pm »
update. nawala na pimples ko. culprit was truly full dose of Mosbeau collagen... and... cheese :'(
I checked my diet na I would eat 2-3 wedges of cheese (or cream cheese) plus bread plus Mosbeau I'd break out in 3 pimples or more.
 I've gone for days without Mosbeau but eating cheese, may pimple pa.
I've tried Mosbeau lang and
 without cheese recently meron pa din.

I quit both and wala na pimple. I'm compromising by drinking only half the bottle, wala ako pimple. So I guess my tip is, if you suspect collagen talaga is breaking you out, try a smaller dose.

I'm also double dosing my NAC intake to compensate for my lack of IV injections.

angelvenus

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #384 on: April 30, 2016, 11:39:56 am »
Sis what's your brand of NAC? Ako din ganyan with collagen. Dati ang iniinom ko meiji premium dahil sa effect kay mama na never napagkamalan senior citizen, ayun bumps sa jawline mas ok sa akin shiseido collagen.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #385 on: April 30, 2016, 12:34:53 pm »
^I rotate sis kung ano available. usually between the following:

gnc
healthy options house brand
solgar

I think Solgar is the most expensive.. Not sure though. I hope the HO house brand is as effective. :(

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #386 on: May 01, 2016, 05:35:01 am »
^what's NAC sis?

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #387 on: May 01, 2016, 07:47:36 am »
Tip regarding NAC:

Don’t buy Solgar’s vegetarian formula. NAC is a sulfuric compound, parang egg. Drinking NAC in a “vegetarian“ formula is like trying to get honest-to-goodness protein from “veggie meat.”

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #388 on: May 01, 2016, 08:23:36 am »
^ thanks for the tip sis candy. Ano recommended brand mo? Those 3 lang yung available sa akin, sometimes I struggle with GNC din.

@honeybunny n-acetylcysteine. gluta component.

candygrenade

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #389 on: May 01, 2016, 12:07:28 pm »
Healthy Options lang din. Meron din sa Health Express. Most Japanese whitening supplements may l-cysteine content na rin naman so redundant na for me to take NAC separately.

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #390 on: May 01, 2016, 02:36:48 pm »
^ilang dosage iniinom mo sis?

Gum Ball

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #391 on: May 08, 2016, 07:46:10 pm »
Apologies but i really don't know where to post this since inactive na yung ibang relevant threads regarding this. Has anyone tried Orihiro night diet tea? meron sya kay japanichi 500+ for 20 tea bags sabi hindi daw to laxative... any thoughts is highly appreciated.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2016, 05:42:03 pm by Gum Ball »

Ms. ROXY

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #392 on: May 11, 2016, 02:53:24 am »
maganda ba effect ng fracora placenta capsules mga sis?

Gum Ball

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #393 on: May 13, 2016, 04:34:53 pm »
^sis, i read from blogs na hindi nga daw laxative, just as if ordinary tea lang daw. No one took it consistently or long enough to see if nakakapayat.

di na ko nakatiis, i ordered mine and took it today actually i plan to take 1 tea bag for morning and night, parang sayang kasi kung once lang gagamitin yung 1 bag. and in fairness wala ngang masamang lasa. on my taste buds.. masarap sya.  mas masama pa lasa ng twinigs green tea, earl grey and  lipton.. (di sila masarap for me)  parang may nalalasahan nga akong medyo minty weird.

Gum Ball

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #394 on: May 13, 2016, 07:11:50 pm »
Update agad - waaaah inaantok ako!  :o kaloka tingin ko there's really a reason why specifically indicated na from the name itself NIGHT DIET TEA to. mukhang nakaktulong din sya magpaantok. will take this before going to sleep only. para kong hinehele haha.

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #395 on: May 13, 2016, 10:13:24 pm »
i decided not to give up my collagen powder intake.. once maubos ko yung meiji, i will switch to shiseido naman..

still_doll

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #396 on: May 14, 2016, 03:13:03 pm »
i decided not to give up my collagen powder intake.. once maubos ko yung meiji, i will switch to shiseido naman..

How much usually ang shiseido? I saw 1.5k usually and may nakita ako 1.2k..refill lang siguro ito no? mas maraming laman kaya ang refill? hindi pa kasi nagrereply seller kaka-PM ko palang
naghahanap ng mura hehe masakit sa wallet ang meiji premium
« Last Edit: May 14, 2016, 03:15:46 pm by still_doll »

taleebin

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #397 on: May 14, 2016, 03:44:00 pm »
im taking shiseido collagen for almost 2 mos and consumed 3 packs already. A pack would last 21 days lang kasi. Pero minsan sa akin 22. I don't use a scoop full when i am mixing it. Loving its effect and i also dont want to give this up. I just which i could buy in Japan para a lot cheaper. And if ever I'll try a different collagen siguro, shiseido padin yung iba nilang variant. Love love it. 😍

summersunder

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #398 on: May 16, 2016, 08:26:16 pm »
Currently using Sana facial wash and toner and i'm happy with it so far :) planning to get the complete line hehe

kwang sun

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #399 on: May 20, 2016, 07:16:50 am »
Ano po effect ng collagen??? I am in my 20's nakakabloat ba ng face??

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close