watch now

Author Topic: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI  (Read 213067 times)

unwantedP

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #320 on: January 24, 2016, 01:45:19 pm »
mga sis, pa-pm ng trusted seller niyo aside from japanichi. :D

newsoul

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #321 on: January 24, 2016, 05:38:48 pm »
has anyone tried fracora placenta or fracora collagen capsules? i really want to try kasi...

cry_mandy

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #322 on: January 26, 2016, 01:10:17 am »
May side effect ba too much intake ng collagen drink? 2× a day kasi ako take ng meiji premium. Kakaadict kasi yung effect nya. Fresh at sobrang soft sa skin.

imblack

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #323 on: January 26, 2016, 01:40:07 am »
I'm taking fracora drink since im supplying it also. So far, less oily and blooming kahit i work during the night and yes nag plump rn mukha ko. Bumilog hehe

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #324 on: January 26, 2016, 11:45:41 am »
^ sis can you describe blooming? haha

I'm searching for more fracora reviews.. interested to try the drink. I hope it makes the skin look amazing haha

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #325 on: January 31, 2016, 01:48:37 pm »
I bit the bullets na mga sis. haha
I bought TLS premium and the fracora drink.. The yellow one..

The fracora drink.. I dont.. know how to describe it.. it's not a pleasant flavor..but its not bad. It has tones of fruit and sweetness pero.. it's not a pleasant taste. It's not a drink I would crave drinking. Maybe thats to deter me from overdosing lol. It's like a weird, bitter undescribable taste with a consistent hint of sweetness and fruit.. not sure if orange or mango. lol

drank 16 ml as a guess.. pero i checked the instructions online.. 16 ml talaga..to think I was planning to use the entire cup that came with it. Yun ang feedback ko for now.
OA naman if may blooming feedback ako, just drank it 10 mins ago.

todo na paganda kase valentine's day eh
 hahahaa

TLS.. yung bula lang ba like VL or directly sa skin? how many mins? I'll guess 2 mins for now. sayang kase I'm washing my money off hahahaha (yes I know TO yung comment ko just being candid with it lol )

edit:
oh god TLS Prem is so perfumed grabe i felt hilo. haha
in fairness after bathing.. may micropeeling..you know yung loose dirt/skin after you rub your skin after bathing?
yun.

If may magandang mangyayari.. I might not be able to point out if fracora or TLS ba. haha
« Last Edit: January 31, 2016, 02:39:26 pm by minatay91 »

oracLe

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #326 on: February 02, 2016, 09:11:07 am »
Tathion 307! Since nagtake ako nyan, hindi ko na kailangan IVG. Blooming kahit puyat, walang tulog.

hann-hann

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #327 on: February 02, 2016, 09:16:06 am »
^where do you buy that, sis? And how much?

oracLe

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #328 on: February 02, 2016, 09:35:57 am »
Meron sa mga nagbebenta, 2200 ata per 90 tablets. Nagpapabili ako box-box from Japan. :) 600 tablets per box.

nekulturney

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #329 on: February 02, 2016, 02:41:27 pm »
Hi mga sis! sa mga nagtetake ng Meiji Amino Collagen, I have some questions. I bought 2 refill packs kasi back in August and I haven't had the courage to try it yet. My top concern is that it might cause me to break out. Nagka-acne break out kasi ako last year and had it treated. Nagsubside na sya ngayon and so far, wala na akong acne, kaya natatakot ako, baka umulit na naman.

Pero reading some posts here about the results (i.e. glowing and soft skin), parang I want to take the plunge and try it out. Yung questions ko are as follows: first, refill pack yung binili ko, and wala yata yung kasamang scoop. How do you measure the dosage kung wala kang scoop? Second, how long before mapansin ang results nito. I know the results vary from person to person, but in your experience, gaano kabilis yung na-experience nyo ang noticeable effects?

Gusto ko rin kasing i-try na kasi I have a friend going to Japan by the end of the month and kung maganda ang effect nya, magpapabili ako, kasi ang laki ng price difference ng Meiji Collagen dun.

Thank you, mga sis!

pinkat

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #330 on: February 02, 2016, 03:44:50 pm »
Girls anong gamit niyong gluta na hindi nakakataba? I'm currently taking orihiro collagen and i'm not noticing significant difference sa face ko. Naka 3 pack na ko.

oracLe

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #331 on: February 02, 2016, 08:38:33 pm »
I take Tathion 307, hindi naman ako tumataba.

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #332 on: February 03, 2016, 09:06:48 am »
^ lucky you sis! Ako tumaba. hahaha as in TABA. lumaki tiyan ko... I've read other sisses got fat too.. di ako tumaba sa PH pero ayoko sa effect..

---
No noticeable difference parin. Tandem sa regimen ko ngayon is TLS Premium and Fracora placenta.

Well, yung na notice ko lang is I dont crave for lotion after taking a bath. Di na sobrang dry skin. But in terms of looks, eh. Same pa din. :/ No difference really. No changes whatsoever.

Pasensya na sobrang excited ang lola niyo.
« Last Edit: February 03, 2016, 10:29:04 am by minatay91 »

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #333 on: February 28, 2016, 04:42:48 am »
on the second bottle of Fracora placenta!

I might consume 4 bottles and see from here.

Feeling maganda na ako. Feeling lang ha. lol not sure what's causing it. Kase I'm using 2 products at the same time:

Scrub
Fracora Placenta
TLS Premium
Ester Vit. C

If walang vavavoom effect then hinto na ako sa Fracora..try ko naman Meiji. I'm always mistaken to be older than I actually am..which is very disturbing (4 years older)

ilovejdy

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #334 on: February 28, 2016, 06:36:32 am »
how long does 1 fracora placenta last sis minatay91? and talaga napagkakamalan ka older?? ako naman younger. But it could be because of my height rather than my looks. 5'1" lang ako haha.

thinking of trying placenta din.
nagsawa na ako sa Meiji. Maiba naman.
Wala talaga effect sakin Meiji Regular. I like the premium better. So baka Hyaluronic and Coq10 ang kelangan ko?

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #335 on: February 28, 2016, 07:42:57 am »
^ sis thankfully i posted here coz I forgot. I started Jan 31 and naubos ko Feb 21..give and take na I forgot maybe one or two days.

ehhh sabi nila 1 month supply ito, anong klaseng month ay 21 or 22? unless workday lang ako dapat uminom? lol

may libreng measuring cup siya and you're supposed to drink 16 ml lang daw (half the cup)

OT:
sis yun yung advantage ng height mo..hehe ako actually 5'2 lang..pero slim, long legged and short torso ako so laging mapagkamalan ng 5'5 or 5'4.. plus heels ko pa I look 5'7.. not only that pero, corporate outfits ako forever and upper management din ako (everyone's age averages at 28 above to 40).. ehh 24 lang ako. pero my boyfriend specifically states na hindi din ako babyface.. haha. pero I only get those comments at work. pero makes me paranoid.
--- back to topic:

sis ano effect ng meiji premium sayo? where do you mix it pala? yun din one of the major reasons di ko pa binili kase I dont drink liquids na hindi water.. and hindi ako fond ng hot liquid drinks (soup lang, pero I dont have soup everyday)

I want to have a nutritious drink every day na I can mix sa collagen.. bet ko sana chocolate pero ayaw ko gawin everyday.. :( sugar breaks down collagen eh. di naman ako gusto ng milk, lalo na coffee! Tea is too bland pero healthy.. gusto ko milk tea pero yeah, di ganun ka amazing hahaha.. ayoko ma.cancel out yung magandang benefit ng collagen dahil sa drink ko.. so at this rate, mag.green tea nalang siguro ako or milk tea.. it sounds the healthiest among the others..and siguro if magjuice ako, i.mix ko nalang.. anyone have any other options?

ilovejdy

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #336 on: February 28, 2016, 09:00:34 am »
^weird naman ng 1 month supply pero short on 22 days lang. hahaha dati pa ako curious with placenta... ipon muna ako. ayoko din ng paisa isa lang, hindi kita effect.

Meiji Premium gave me brightening effects.
super dull ng face ko and darker than my body pa...so somehow mukhang blooming with premium. How should I explain it? basta tipong may bright light ka within.. not OA pero it's there. And my skin looks hydrated? Na kahit hindi na maglotion hindi dry tignan. (Super tamad maglotion haha)
Same with my cousin na premium gamit niya... ok sa face. dami nakapansin na there's something better daw with her skin & mga chinese pa un kawork niya... kaso nag bacne siya (sigh).

Meiji Regular wala effect na ganun. Actually meron pala yung medyo bloated/ plump face? pero hindi blooming or any brightening effect- so parang wala lang.


Another collagen na gusto ko yung
FINE. Maganda din yung blooming effect plus masarap yun lasa niya. compared with meiji. Kaso wala ako makitang can nito.


BTW i usually mix it with Green Tea.
now sa hot LEMON drink ko siya mix.







BlueAlmond

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #337 on: February 28, 2016, 12:12:32 pm »
Pero reading some posts here about the results (i.e. glowing and soft skin), parang I want to take the plunge and try it out. Yung questions ko are as follows: first, refill pack yung binili ko, and wala yata yung kasamang scoop. How do you measure the dosage kung wala kang scoop? Second, how long before mapansin ang results nito. I know the results vary from person to person, but in your experience, gaano kabilis yung na-experience nyo ang noticeable effects?

What I did was to buy the Meiji powder in a jar first so I have the free scoop, then buy refillable powder afterwards :)

I'm on my 4th month of using Meiji this March and I'm not seeing any noticeable effects... I'm not sure if I should wait longer or switch to another product  :-\

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #338 on: February 28, 2016, 01:45:56 pm »
^ sis i have the same plan din.. can muna then refill nalang lahat after.

@ilovejdy
oo nga sis i felt shortchanged.. tssk
thanks for describing it sis..parang may idea na ako.. I'm getting that feeling too! Just cant attribute to which one..
dami ko kase supplement plus whitening ek ek. haha

thanks din sa tip.. darn, ayaw ko pa naman taste ng tea.. tastes like liquid earth or water dust.. hahaha pero sige nalang. lalaban tayo against aging and pagiging haggard! ;D

honeybunny

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #339 on: February 28, 2016, 03:47:06 pm »
^sugar breaks down collagen? Is that true?

I used to drink orihiro for a few months then nung nagjapan ako i bought 3 refills of meiji premium. I am on my 2nd refill na and i mix it with my coffee everytime. So if that is true, pano na?

By the way I might go back to orihiro after I finish all my refills since i didnt see any difference naman sa dalawa. Or maybe i will notice it pag bumalik nako sa orihiro talaga.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close