We use cookies to ensure you get the best experience on FemaleNetwork.com. By continued use, you agree to our privacy policy and accept our use of such cookies. Find out more here.
Remember Me
Oops! Sorry!
A message has been sent to
johnjones@gmail.com
Click on the link in the email to set a new password.
Click on the link to activate your account.
Update:diba I tried the puera sos panic..regular one.Try ko muna yung rose panic. read blog of kikaysikat and she got cleavage so try ko rin. Tiisin ko lang muna if magdelay cycle ko. I have 8 packs..ubosin ko to.So far.. 31 days yung cycle ko..upon starting it. Not bad..I usually stop taking it 14 days before my projected period date. (I use an app) Will check if I get the 40-50 day cycle.I'm also checking my scent.. I dont smell like a rose.. i think. No changes.
can't live without my naturactor #140 cover face kakaubos lang sakin and i ordered a new one. it's great for covering up eyebags and freckles and di siya nag darken on my acidic skin.
Sa mga gumagamit ng Naturactor (makeup, in general), make sure to remove it using an emulsifying cleansing oil/balm (like Shu Uemura Cleansing Oil, Clinique Take the Day Off Cleansing Oil/Balm, Tony Moly Aquaporin Sherbet Cleanser, etc). Most of the time kasi, hindi enough ang cleansing water, cleansing cream, and makeup wipes kaya may naiiwan na residue. Usually ito ang cause ng breakouts, kung hindi bad reaction from the product itself.
i've only tried whisis and ph338. parehong effective ph338 is my go-to gluta, super effective ang ganda ng skin ko dati jan...pero ayoko na pumuti ngayon eh. i'm loving my tan. yung whisis nakaka-lighten ng dark spots even sa groin area. gusto ko ulit magbalik loob sa japanese skin supplements but i still don't know what to get.