watch now

Author Topic: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI  (Read 212772 times)

grace.kelly

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #180 on: March 20, 2015, 12:15:50 am »
Taking fracora placenta caps. 5th day. Limiting myself to 2 caps a day because I'm already taking too many vitamins. Too many is bad for the liver. Recommended is 3 caps a day.

Right now I can say is if you're after the plump effect, stick with collagen, which I can't take because of allergic reaction.  I know, weird. This works too for plumping but not as fast and good as collagen. It also has that blooming and brightening effect but not whitening. Ok lang naman sa akin kung ganito lang, not looking for whitening naman.  I'm content with my skin color, di maitim di rin masyadong maputi, ayaw ko lang na dull ang skin ko. If it's brightening medyo mukhang pumuti rin naman but if you're looking for Black Jack to Anne Curtis effect, I really don't think so, but we'll see after I finish 1 pack. May rosy effect siya but not noticeable enough for me (or maybe not just yet o baka di naman achievable through placenta ang rosy skin na gusto ko). I'm not as yellowish as I used to be. Cheeks also look like I have a very very light blush on. One morning my tita asked my if I got blush on when I just woke up. Although I think medyo nawawala na ang rosy cheeks by the end of the day ;D Skin is also smoother.

If it's collagen vs placenta, I would go for collagen. Same effect pero maskita agad sa collagen. I used to take NeoCell Collagen, it's not japanese product. But maybe it's because of Fracora, maybe it's not god enough, or puwede rin 2 caps lang kasi ako kaya hindi masyado kita ang effect. But if it's NeoCell Collagen vs Fracora placenta, I'd go for NeoCell Collagen...if not for the allergic reaction. (I do not advertise nor sell neocell, just comparing). So I'm sticking with this for now.

Will keep you all posted for further results although I am not the best guinea pig because I have hormonal imbalance and placenta affects hormones  ;D Kaya siguro nagkaroon ng acne si sis vainmom. Sudden change in hormones can cause acne.

5tarfruit

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #181 on: March 20, 2015, 12:24:01 am »
Mga sis, would taking collagen reduce redness in the face? :o

grace.kelly

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #182 on: March 21, 2015, 03:52:23 am »
^Not sure but I think you should go to a derma para magpacheck-up, baka Rosacea yan. At least if you know the cause of redness pwede ka na mag-try ng ibang products/supplements.

5tarfruit

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #183 on: March 21, 2015, 10:54:22 pm »
^sis, my derma said that it's due to the tretinoin cream daw. Gawin ko na lang daw na every other day ang gamit. Kaya nga lang I've been using it since high school. Nagbabakasakali lang sa collagen. ;D

grace.kelly

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #184 on: March 22, 2015, 02:28:40 am »
^ah oo na-experience ko rin yan, gumamit rin kasi ako ng tretinoin dati but I don't think collagen will help much. Sa tingin ko lang naman  ;D

mommyxthree

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #185 on: March 22, 2015, 09:19:03 am »
has anyone tried blueberry supplements ? effective ba?

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #186 on: March 26, 2015, 01:53:35 am »
@ sis her_shey
OT
hi po sis :) Im often on mobile and wala ako access sa pc so I dont have my pics talaga :( well, the timeline anyways.. kaya di na ako nagsend.. but i'll get back to you once naka.pc na ako sa house :)

grabe nakaengganyo naman mag.collagen at placenta huhuh i saw fine lines appearing na sa eyes ko!!! waaaa huhuh cannot be :( ano yung regimen ng mga japanese bakit di sila nag.age? :(
or is the night shift taking its toll on me and dapat dayshift na ako? :( huhuu

her_shey

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #187 on: March 27, 2015, 08:56:47 am »
^sis mina, before i had fine lines also sa eyes. 24 palang ako, kaya nagworry ako. OT, pero applying 2-3 ice cubes on your face in the morning before taking a bath really helps. Beauty advice dn ni belo yun. Ako, i'm doing it everyday, kasi it's a part of regimen ng ginagamit kong beauty product sa face :)

glacy_rein

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #188 on: March 27, 2015, 10:44:15 am »
im using fracora liquid now and ramdam ko ang plump effect sa face, d ko type kasi bilugan na face ko mas lumalaki? or ako lang nakakapansin??

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #189 on: March 28, 2015, 12:44:01 am »
^ thank you sa tip sis her_shey..appreciated! concern ko lang is may naresearch ako na baka ma.damage yung fine capilliaries sa skin if directly rubbed sa face..what do you think?

back on topic, I tried PM or the boob enhancing supplement.. forgot brand..in fairness ha, sabi ng bf ko lumaki daw talaga ang boobs ko (I used 3 or 4 packs na ata) .. LOL

BUT WARNING LANG, MY PERIOD CYCLE GOT F*CKED UP BIG TIME :( naging irregular ako :( I would not have a period for 2 or 3 months WTF! boooo kaya I stopped and naging regular ako ulit :'( so bad :(
and i think my boobs became small again 😢😢😢😢😣😩😝 sorry, mas important na regular cycle ako :(

her_shey

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #190 on: March 28, 2015, 07:13:11 am »
^parang hindi man sis e, kasi i'm doing it everyday for 3years already. Teehee! 😊 kakatakot naman yun, totoong mas importante ang cycle kesa sa paglaki ng boobs. Hehe. 👍

bloody_venus

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #191 on: March 30, 2015, 03:50:16 pm »
i also used PM for 2 months, first week nag firm talaga ang breast, and lumaki siya konti,
kaso yun tagal kong hinintay ang period ko, actually irregular talaga ko minsan 28 minsan 30 kaso more than 45 days na wala pa, nag worry tuloy ako

and nabasa ko s ibang site na pag nagkaproblema sa period mag stop muna ng pag take for a few months so ayun stop muna ko, but pag naging ok na ulit magtatake ulit ako :)

bumalik din siya sa dating size since 2 months lang naman ako nag take ng PM, sabi ng mga sis natin dito kelangan daw 6 months para permanent ang effect :)

aubb

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #192 on: March 31, 2015, 12:16:07 pm »
Sis mina try to take milder estrogenic herbs a week or two before your period. I stop PM a week before my period, and so far my cycle isn't disrupted. I started taking PM mid-december, so far mine got 'wider', so front view parang lumaki. Sabi u have to do the massage routine, i did it for the first 2 months, pero tinamad din ako.


For those who've tried both meiji amino collagen na regular, and the premium one, yellowish ba talaga yung latter? I opened yung premium ko may tinge talaga ng yellow yung white powder, very slight lang naman, yung regular kasi puting-puti talaga.

her_shey

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #193 on: March 31, 2015, 03:00:33 pm »
Hello sissies! Does pm breast enhancement stands for pueraria mirifica? If yes, where can I get one? Im quite interested. Teehee! 😊 thankyou!

yijiheon

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #194 on: March 31, 2015, 04:07:19 pm »
sis aubb sa pagkakatanda ko parang same white color lang yung both meiji. or baka.di lang ako kasing observant mo? malabo din mata ko.

bloody_venus

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #195 on: March 31, 2015, 06:28:42 pm »
Hello sissies! Does pm breast enhancement stands for pueraria mirifica? If yes, where can I get one? Im quite interested. Teehee! 😊 thankyou!

yes sis, nasa abroad ako eh so online ko siya binili, i think marami ding online shop sa pinas na nag bebenta,

after ng period ko siya ginamit, 15 tablets for 15 days.

:)

her_shey

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #196 on: March 31, 2015, 06:30:58 pm »
Anong online site mo sya nabili sis? Magkaiba ba sila ng puera panic sos?

minatay91

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #197 on: March 31, 2015, 11:31:27 pm »
OMG @bloodyvenus
same thing happened to me! yun talaga..40 days and above :o i think naka 4 months ata ako sis not sure pero lumiit pa rin siya like dati grr parang dapat i.maintenance ata. hayy

  @aubb
wow good for you sis! baka the cycle works for you talaga..dami kase possible patterns diba if you do research..sabi ng iba take everyday talaga..yung iba advise to start on the first day sa period..yung iba last day sa period.. yung iba sabi take few days before ovulation..daming possible combo talaga.. hmmp..dami reason,yung iba,they say take it when estrogen is missing, yung iba sabi mimic your body..take when estrogen is also high.. naks!ma.search nga massage routine :)

@her_shey
pm is puera mirifica..ata..forgot real name.sos is a brand of it..dami brand naman available sis  :) I wouldnt recommend mine because ma.guilty ako if I screw up someone else's cycle! :-X anyways im not a seller i dont lose revenue kekeke    ^-^   

her_shey

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #198 on: April 01, 2015, 08:02:55 am »
Sa nabasa ko sis mina, parang nadiscourage ako sa nabasa ko na your boobs will get back to its original size once you stop. Plus the delayed cycle factor! 😔

Sa mga sissies na nagtake ng fracora placenta liquid, any updates na? :)

angelvenus

  • Guest
Re: Japanese Beauty Products and Health Supplements VI
« Reply #199 on: April 01, 2015, 08:47:35 am »
Hi sis her_shey, i'm now taking fracora liquid pero parang wala ako makita significant effect niya.. siguro kasi hindi naman everyday take ko sa kanya, nakukulangan ako sa glow e. Parang gusto ko na lang try yung laennec placenta capsule.

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close