Back from my Batanes trip! Wohooo!
Plane fare - 2P regular fare at Php 11K bought last September. Napabili ako out of inggit kasi may friend ako na nagpost ng pics.
Duration: 5 whole days + Day 6 na flight back to MNL
Accommodation - In Batan: Palangud House. Si Ate Fe of Marfel's din ang manager nun. Puno na kasi Marfel's when I inquired last December. Php 350/night for a simple fan room. May towel and soap na kasama. May kitchen - free ang cooking charge kapag pancit canton/noodles and the like ang lulutuin. If rice + ulam ka, may Php 75 na cooking charge. Common CR. May wifi pero madalas nagloloko/mabagal.
In Sabtang: Heritage House/Tourism Office. Php 300/night. Walang Wifi and kitchen. Very simple lang sya. If you want the private room/s, reserve a room as soon as you get in Sabtang. I got the dorm room kasi after tour na ako nagpa-reserve.
Trike Guides: I got the recommended guides of sis Chyng: Dale and Michael.
@sis Chyng - salamat daw sayo, at umangat sila kahit papano sa buhay. Dumadami ng customers nila.

Sabi ni Dale, babawi daw sya sayo kapag bumalik ka ng Batanes.
Vuhus Island. Michael has a contact in Nakanmuan (the jump off point going to Vuhus) - Gomercito. Luckily, pwede yung boat when we were there 2pm. Boat trip takes 15 to 20 minutes. Shoot me a PM if you want the rate. The boat is small (walang katig, walang roof, walang lifevest) that can accommodate 10 pax (pero parang pang 6-7 lang for me). May motor naman. Waves were okay. Medyo scary lang kasi ang liit ng boat at may mga alon talaga, pero manageable naman.
We spent around 2 hours in Vuhus Island. I did not see the cattle, nor the faluwa-shaped burial site. Malayo sya from the drop-off point and walang trike or bike doon. There's a caretaker ng island and a dog, then puro baka/kalabaw na. Hanggang sa training area lang kami, where they have a cow and a couple of kalabaws. Maganda yung beach, masayang mag-swimming actually. If you want to walk further, be prepared. I wasn't prepared to walk far, and pagod na rin ako from the Sabtang tour ng morning. Kuya Michael and Gomercito were both very nice in telling me about the island. May isa pa raw island, puro kambing naman ang andun.
Tips:
Weather - layering. Lather on sunblock. Bring an umbrella.
Food - Maharlika ang food doon. A carinderia charges Php 70-80 for a simple meal. Not a foodie here, so I did not explore on the best restos there. I ate at STIC (the school's canteen) kasi mura dun.
Smile back when they greet you! Wag isnabero!

Enjoy Batanes!
