watch now

Author Topic: Inglot  (Read 7332 times)

clotheswhore

  • Guest
Inglot
« on: October 07, 2013, 06:37:23 pm »
I didn't see a topic about this cosmetics brand yet, but I love their products! I love their freedom palettes and their endless selection of amazing eyeshadows.

I also just found out that they're opening a branch in Manila...in Glorietta 5 to be specific. Here are some information:

https://www.facebook.com/inglotphilippines
https://twitter.com/inglotph

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Inglot
« Reply #1 on: October 07, 2013, 06:42:16 pm »
Na-excite ako! Noon ko pa gusto i-try yan.

catwoman

  • Guest
Re: Inglot
« Reply #2 on: October 07, 2013, 08:40:43 pm »
Naririnig ko din ito...ano maganda dito?

clotheswhore

  • Guest
Re: Inglot
« Reply #3 on: October 07, 2013, 10:11:39 pm »
^Eyeshadows and lipgloss pa lang na try ko and so far I really love them.  They have the biggest selection of eyeshadows that I know of.  Search mo "Inglot" sa YT. Fave ito ng maraming beauty gurus. :)

Sapphire8

  • Guest
Re: Inglot
« Reply #4 on: October 08, 2013, 04:50:32 pm »
It's a good thing that there's Inglot where I'm at. :) Mura lang sya, around P400 for an eyeshadow. I've been meaning to buy a pallette-- sama-sama ko e/s and blushes para isang bitbit na lang.

Parang konti lang reviews nya sa YT? I held up on buying kasi I wanted to read reviews muna sana.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Inglot
« Reply #5 on: October 08, 2013, 06:17:52 pm »
^
If 400/piece lang sya, I won't buy the UD Smokey Palette and just wait so I can select the shades I want. Kelan daw ba mag-oopen?

khriseeee

  • Guest
Re: Inglot
« Reply #6 on: October 08, 2013, 06:54:13 pm »
Yay!! Been seeing this brand on beauty bloggers sites...I hope the prices are reasonable :)

k_heart

  • Guest
Re: Inglot
« Reply #7 on: October 08, 2013, 07:18:05 pm »
Wow, exciting!

little_princess

  • Guest
Re: Inglot
« Reply #8 on: October 08, 2013, 07:38:05 pm »
exciting! does anyone know who will be bringing it here sa manila? sana affordable din :)

the eyeshadows are great. they say lippies are too but i haven't tried.

Sapphire8

  • Guest
Re: Inglot
« Reply #9 on: October 09, 2013, 05:56:57 pm »
^
If 400/piece lang sya, I won't buy the UD Smokey Palette and just wait so I can select the shades I want. Kelan daw ba mag-oopen?

I am currently in Riyadh, sis. Price is about P400 when converted to peso. :)
Kahit sa mga arabian women mabenta sya dito eh. Maraming shades ang OOS. Pero aliw sya ah, kasi at first nung di ko pa alam yung price range ng products nila, I thought malapit sa MAC yung prices nila. Maganda kasi ang store eh-- a lot like MAC's so yun.

I swatched the e/s and highly pigmented sya. Mas pigmented pa sa MAC e/s that I have.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Inglot
« Reply #10 on: October 09, 2013, 08:19:25 pm »
^
Ay, akala ko yung price dito. :(

Sana reasonable yung mark up dito satin.

clotheswhore

  • Guest
Re: Inglot
« Reply #11 on: October 10, 2013, 09:22:02 am »
In the US, a single eyeshadow pan (~2.7 g) is almost half the price of a MAC one (~1.5 g). I'm guessing the price in the Philippines would be similarly proportional?

qt_ben17

  • Guest
Re: Inglot
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2013, 02:58:48 am »
i bought the single e/s refill for $6. very pigmented, pro level, little fall out. not all colors
are consistent with quality, some are better. the tone selection is more of neutral to cool. parang ang konti
ng warm tones nila for e/s

convenient din yung freedom palette nila, good for mua.

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Inglot
« Reply #13 on: November 28, 2013, 06:43:31 pm »
Any news kung kelan ang opening or if open na ba?

kyrie26

  • Guest
Re: Inglot
« Reply #14 on: November 28, 2013, 07:48:54 pm »
Public opening na on Saturday. Sneak preview kanina :)

chirochan

  • Guest
Re: Inglot
« Reply #15 on: November 28, 2013, 10:07:11 pm »
375 refill pag single pag rainbow 475 pesos. hope this info helps =)

sugardrop

  • Guest
Re: Inglot
« Reply #16 on: November 28, 2013, 11:21:36 pm »
^
Not bad. I really want to get some greens and blacks and greys.

dolcevitabebe

  • Guest
Re: Inglot
« Reply #17 on: November 29, 2013, 08:21:00 am »
Wow! INGLOT is finally here :) Must check out the store. Dati I dream and just stare at them online, ngayon I can actually feel them! LOL.

ladychris17

  • Guest
Re: Inglot
« Reply #18 on: November 29, 2013, 08:26:08 am »
375 refill pag single pag rainbow 475 pesos. hope this info helps =)

Yay, thanks sa info sis chiro! :)


Nakikita ko si Lisa Eldridge kung hindi Chanel or YSL ang gamit, usually Inglot, more than MAC. So I'm really interested lalo na I've never seen Inglot in person, parang limited lang din branches niya kahit sa States.

_gigles_

  • Guest
Re: Inglot
« Reply #19 on: December 04, 2013, 09:07:36 pm »
Siguro more or less 20% difference from the price sa US. Though yung palette niya medyo mahal.

Yung blush niya maganda pero medyo chalky. Yung lipstick niya ok din. 

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close