watch now

Author Topic: The Originals  (Read 42079 times)

clairedelune08

  • Guest
Re: The Originals
« Reply #320 on: May 12, 2014, 08:06:50 pm »
^Definitely. Kahit ganun yung state ni Klaus, I was still hoping na i-se-save nya si Hayley. Excited na for the season finale. :D

Aaand... I couldn't agree more sis. Ang pangit ni Monique! Hahaha. Naiirita talaga ako pag nakikita ko siya. Parang ang t**** lang. Hahaha.

scruffs

  • Guest
Re: The Originals
« Reply #321 on: May 13, 2014, 07:52:13 am »
Mga sis alam nio ba kung kelan yung premiere ng season 2? Excited much? Haha.

I believe mabubuhay both yung baby and si Hayley. Poor Klaus, pinagtulung-tulungan ng mga witch at (kunwari) human faction. Now I don't mind Klaus and Elijah having a killing spree. :)

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: The Originals
« Reply #322 on: May 13, 2014, 01:13:49 pm »
^Definitely. Kahit ganun yung state ni Klaus, I was still hoping na i-se-save nya si Hayley. Excited na for the season finale. :D

Aaand... I couldn't agree more sis. Ang pangit ni Monique! Hahaha. Naiirita talaga ako pag nakikita ko siya. Parang ang t**** lang. Hahaha.

I hate Monique's face. Haba na ng baba para pang perpetually naka frown ang face. Ka-init ng ulo everytime I see her.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: The Originals
« Reply #323 on: May 13, 2014, 01:28:16 pm »
^ twelvth_goddess, exactly!!! It's funny 'coz Monique seems to be forever irritatingly frowning, while Marcel on the other hand seems to be forever irritatingly smiling naman. Either way, I don't find joy seeing the faces of these two characters!!!

xadie28

  • Guest
Re: The Originals
« Reply #324 on: May 14, 2014, 02:10:43 pm »
ganda ng seasons finale  :)  :-X :-X

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: The Originals
« Reply #325 on: May 14, 2014, 03:09:23 pm »
Oh my gosh, now that you mentioned it, maybe Marcel and Monique should date. That should neutralize each others' annoying faces hahaha

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: The Originals
« Reply #326 on: May 14, 2014, 03:14:43 pm »
twelvth_goddess, yeah... let's see about that. In fact, I am still playing catch up mode with another TV series, so the season finale is still on my T- Do list. Definitely something I plan to finish doing within today.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: The Originals
« Reply #327 on: May 14, 2014, 03:46:35 pm »
Shux, I read the finale recap. I can't wait to watch it.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: The Originals
« Reply #328 on: May 14, 2014, 10:05:46 pm »
^ The season finale was very well made. I loved it! I even shed a tear or two. You should watch it soon. I am soooooo glad that I need not see Monique's face anymore... Well, I won't celebrate just yet. You know naman how it is with these supernatural creatures... they always come back from the dead. Just the same. Don't miss it and watch it ASAP, so totally worth it!!!

charmed_gal

  • Guest
Re: The Originals
« Reply #329 on: May 15, 2014, 01:48:54 pm »

Grabe ganda ng season finale! twice ko pa pinanuod kagabe!  ;D
hay sana magbabalik lang din sila ng character sana si rebekah na lang. read from an article na bumaba ang ratings nila nung nawala si rebekah.

scruffs

  • Guest
Re: The Originals
« Reply #330 on: May 16, 2014, 10:09:57 am »
Yeah the finale is well-made. Akala ko mamamatay si Hayley! Buti nga kila Genevieve! Can't wait for the next season! Any news kung kelan ito mga sis?

It's refreshing to see Rebekah, kanino pa nga naman nila ipapaubaya si Baby Hope diba?

clairedelune08

  • Guest
Re: The Originals
« Reply #331 on: May 16, 2014, 01:11:00 pm »
It was definitely a good season finale! Iyak ako ng iyak sa part na nag uusap sina Rebekah and Klaus. Lumabas talaga ang good side ni Klaus because of the baby.  :'( :'( Can't wait for the next season.

ginny_potter

  • Guest
Re: The Originals
« Reply #332 on: May 16, 2014, 01:32:45 pm »
can the resurrections stick, please? :) although i'd love it more if the two returned to their original bodies? how? magagawan naman yan ng paraan in a supernatural show. LOLs.

i hope rebekah will be back soon. it can't be the originals kapag hindi complete ang mikaelson family.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: The Originals
« Reply #333 on: May 16, 2014, 02:04:02 pm »
Hoping for the same thing... Hope Rebekah does return on the next Season!!!

lovehatemanila

  • Guest
Re: The Originals
« Reply #334 on: May 16, 2014, 09:05:57 pm »
And may I add ha, aside from Monique, bwiset na bwiset din ako sa face at pag nagsalita si Francesca.  Haha.

Funny, naisip ko, what if makagat ng di saja ni Baby Hope si Aunt Bekah, pag ito'y nagka-ipin na?  Ahahaha.  Disaster.  Naimagine ko na kung pano magrereklamo si Rebekah kay Klaus.

Mukang mabubuo sila sa Season 2, diba may appearance din si Cole sa TVD, malay natin, naka-pass sya kay Bonnie, di lang pinakita. Hehe.

twelvth_goddess

  • Guest
Re: The Originals
« Reply #335 on: May 17, 2014, 12:42:47 am »
It was a heartbreakingly emotional finale. Im happy that Klaus made peace with the people he loves.

insanelypurpleprincess

  • Guest
Re: The Originals
« Reply #336 on: May 17, 2014, 04:02:33 pm »
^^ lovehatemanila, well, looks like we're in luck... if Baby Hope bites Rebekah, then Rebekah either bites back to be healed... or she can prick her somewhere and get blood still.

Funny though since I remembered the episode when Hayley was writing a letter, and clearly Hope was not among the name options. Nonetheless, it is but fitting that the baby is named Hope!

happyfemme

  • Guest
Re: The Originals
« Reply #337 on: May 19, 2014, 04:04:15 pm »
Twas my first time to see Klaus smile... not in an evil way. hehe

Naiyak ako when Klaus handed Baby Hope to Rebekah, mas lalo ako naiyak when Klaus gave the "wooden knight" he carved for Rebekah when they were kids pa, a reminder not to be afraid.

Btw... sa dulo... who is Esther? (Written on a tomb stone) and sino yung yung girl and african american sa end? Ang creepy nung girl... nakakatakot.

clairedelune08

  • Guest
Re: The Originals
« Reply #338 on: May 19, 2014, 04:43:53 pm »
^Yep, despite nang nagawa ni Rebekah kay Klaus, he still trusts her.

Esther is the mother of the original vampires. Mag re-reunion nga sila eh. Now that their father Michael is also alive. And yung girl na yun, siya yung isa pang witch na kasama nina Davina and Monique sa harvest. Her name's Cassie but Esther went inside her. And I think the guy she's with is her other son, Finn. Siya kasi yung sunud-sunuran kay Esther. Si Kol na nga lang ang kulang. Hihi.

happyfemme

  • Guest
Re: The Originals
« Reply #339 on: May 19, 2014, 04:54:17 pm »
Ooooh, oo nga ano... na alala ko na si Esther.

Galing mo maka alala ng mga characters sis! Thanks!

 

Latest Stories

Load More Stories
Close