We recently celebrated my daughter's birthday and had Verleo Catering Services.
Food was good according to my family and guests, the waiters were all very professional, from setting up, pag asikaso on guests needs, very attentive sila and onto packing of foods (marami kasi natira, even though guests had double takings on the buffet table). They had this systematized transparency of food catered from set up (prior to putting on the chaffing dish) and turn over of foods left on the buffet table.
The menu I chose is not grand, simple lang, so I am truly satisfied with what I paid for as food+services are of quality and commendable.
Here's what we had on menu for adults:
Rice Pilaf - Masarap naman though, walang olives, not salty and not buttery.
Baked Lasagna - Ubos ito. I requested it be cooked with pure beef cos may Muslim relatives
Salt and pepper ribs - may pagka teochew ang timpla surprisingly & with a little spicy kick. Masarap.
Chicken Teriyaki- Okay din, di naman dry at matigas.
Fish with Broccoli - Nice ito. I requested that the sauce be poured over the fish a little bit before eating time starts, that way di nasira texture ng crispy fish fillet.
Mango Crepe with mango sauce- masarap. I had to divide small portions of the packed boxes containing these kasi dami ko relatives who asked if they can take away.
Buko Pandan - not so sweet for me, tamang timpla lang.
Menu for kids:
Baked Spaghetti-my nephew said masarap di matamis
Chicken drumstick & barbecue on stick - mabilis naubos eh. So baka masarap.
Leche Flan - the kids never ate. They went to the dessert buffet instead.
